Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 14. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
You are not late. The prosperity in this area has only just begun. You need to work hard to understand it, choose it, invest in it, so that you can seize the opportunity. It will not be too late to understand new things at any time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
i don't think so every day new coins pop out you will find you eventually.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Just calm down, you're not late
the late ones are those who know cryptocurrency in the next few years, where all crypto asset prices become very expensive
now is the time to seek experience in cryptocurrency, and apply it in the future
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
An African adage once said and I quote "whenever a man wakes up, that is his morning " if I am to interpret it, whenever you join is not too late or too early but just do more research and questioning. That's all
Activity: 43
Hi, im newbie too in this cryptocurrencies world. well, there's no such thing as too late or whatnot. the best thing is to become late than never try in this cryptocurrencies world. no need to become such a rush, and take your time to fully understood what is happening in this cryptocurrencies world. i am too kinda lack of the knowledge and still collecting or gathering some information in this forum. well, best of luck!
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
welcome, and no word late for the world of cryptocurrencies, and also this is the right time to make an investment because the price of all altcoin is at the lowest price
Indeed, there's no word "late" in cryptocurrency world. If you are newbie, you just need to have an effort in order to gain profit; gaining profit here is not necessary to be a senior member or hugher rank; it is just a matter of effort and time.
copper member
Activity: 476
It's never too late for anything. Study about cryptocurrencies , projects and their websites , scope and start invest in the issuued coin. Very few people know about this field. So ,you are not law anyway.
Activity: 112
welcome, and no word late for the world of cryptocurrencies, and also this is the right time to make an investment because the price of all altcoin is at the lowest price
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
it is not too late if you wish to learn, this discussion forum provides information that will make you know more about the world of crypto
technology continues to expand, therefore you are not too late to join now
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
It will never be too late to join the party ,there are many project born everyday ,you have to read all the details of the project background so you can earn profit from them.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
There is no such thing as late in the crypto world although technically you missed a lot of good opportunities but I am sure there are still more opportunities will come to your way. Before you jump into the crypto ride be sure to arm yourself with the right knowledge. Don't just go buying coins without doing proper research so you will avoid loss.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
actually not too late, there is still time to learn. specifically for this forum, you should further improve the quality of post to get merit and rank up. for the crypto world, at least you've been studying the state of the crypto market, so it's ready with crypto fluctuations. not too late because you can still buy crypto and hold.
Activity: 49
for me it is never too late, because it all started from newbie  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It is not really late to join cryptocurrency ,because this technology is still at early stage. What one need to do is just to understand how to approach this market, currently there are common ways to do that (1)Through investment, that is buying and holding cryptocurrency ICO. (2)Day trading of crypto assets and (3)Airdrop and Bounty. So,is not when you start that matters but how deligent are you in your effort is count.
Activity: 112
In my opinion, it's never too late to learn something new, if you are interested in this market, then read a lot and find out all the news, and then you will be successful.
Activity: 129
Better late than never. In terms of time, you are really late but in learning no one is called late. As long as you want to learn, you've never been late.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
I guess everyone who comes in crypto ask this question - am i late? And my answer is absolutely not. The crypo is in very beginning of its development. Of course people who come early have already get more benefits.But new guys still have fantastic opportunities to improve their life. So stop asking and begin doing.
Activity: 280

It's never too late. I think the cryptocurrency market is just starting out. Because you are a beginner, choose a project that is at the beginning of the road and that has enormous potential through the project, through the team members through the advertisement to which the project is submitted. Or choose Bitcoin, a currency that can enrich you in the long run. Many estimate some price records in 2020 for bitcoin.
You can't late on that type of train, because it's ur life and you makes your own decision when you will get succeed. Especially now, when all our market is only the beginning!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Nowadays crypto is the growing field and it's growing with speed and like you new people coming and coming, which making much big crypto community. I started my crypto word in Feb 2016 and this month I have now over 2 year experience. In this field do not trust anyone blindly and don't follow anyone's investment advise blindly. Make habit to research for everything before investing.  Wink
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

Welcome. Hope you're happy to be here. You're not too late with this. Because all here are still learning and sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency. The journey from cryptocurrency is still very long and you just started it. Do not assume that you are late, let's learn together and go for a better future with cryptocurrency. And do not worry about all these things, try to understand and work hard here.
Pages:
Jump to: