Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 16. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
No,you are not late to this field,everyone is welcome in any time.This game has just started and a lot of people will get involved in coming years.So if you are already here-place your bets Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I bought my first BTC in December. And I was thinking that it is late but i just tried it. Now i learn it never late to join us. If somebody want to join, price is really low. Dont think so much about it
Activity: 95
I am sure that you are never late, in fact I guess that now is the best time to get start. The market tends to recover and it is a good opportunity invest some coins. Just remember to research the coins you are interested in most!
Activity: 80
I don't think you're late. Every day there are new ico, new technologies and new innovations. You still have plenty of time to learn about passwords and how to deal with them.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
No one is late in joining in this field its up to you how to start you can invest in trading or start with the signature or bounty campaigns.
Activity: 100
It does not matter when you join as long you join, it's all that counts. The benefits if you join early are you can familiarize with the said field earlier than the investors that will join at a later date. But this is a continously growing field so it's up to you when you will join.
Activity: 56
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

you are not late, well come to crypto currency field. you can participate in bounty hunter or trader.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
You are earlier than most other investors who will join cryptocurrency later.
No matter when you join it, there are numerous opportunities for you.
Activity: 168
Hi,
I would advise you to invest in crypto a month ago.  But now is also a good time for investment.  I think it's not too late.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi,
If you want to invest in ICO and quickly get x100, then most likely you are already late. The market has changed, has become more efficient and now the profit from investment has decreased. But if you are interested in investing in coins, then now is a very good time for this. Soon a bullish trend will begin and it will be possible to get a good profit.
Activity: 196
Hi,
welcome to cryptocurrency world. You are not late in any way. you can only be late when everyone in the world has joined cryptocurrecy. Just take sometime and study the field so that you would not make any mistake. Then join us in enjoying a free world.
Yes this is true, I even know some people who is working in cryptocurrencies for just almost 1 year but he is earning much bigger income to those who work in cryptocurrencies for almost 3 years. So my point is you just need to work hard to earn much bigger profit.
Activity: 168
Hi,

The world just getting wormed up to crypto you can't imagine how it gonna develop dramatically in 8-10 years.
Activity: 112
It’s definitely not too late now. You probably just need to manage your expectations as to what happens in the market. It should increase from where it’s at, but it’s unrealistic to expect everything to go vertical like it did near the end of 2017. Even if you don’t make a ton of gains, it’s still a fun and exciting field to be involved in. Hop in, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I do not think you were late because most of the major players, including hedge funds, investment banks, pension funds, asset managers, have not even started investing significant funds into the crypto-currency market. What happens when they start coming?
However, you better find alternative ways of investing also. As well as in any investment, be prepared to lose everything that is invested.
Activity: 135
If you think your are late, I should directly close my aacout Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
Hi,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/time-to-buy-2773987
there are still "Oldbie" asking this kind of questions, so you still have so much chance  Grin Grin
there are so much people lose their money already, so if you join right now, you still have start point better than them, but be careful. this market is very hard.
Activity: 336
No,you are not late at all,we are just at the very beginning of a new huge wave and it is good time to invest your money in crypto.Welcome everyone!
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!

The real answer, pointed out in a couple places, is that no one knows how things will be in a year.   

If anyone is telling you either you are late or you are not it is based on what we already know.  All sorts of things will happen that will change things in the coming year.  It is like trying to predict the market a couple years out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I can not say anything about the newcomers, because I myself relatively recently started dealing with crypto-currencies and started promoting crypto-currencies in my life, but it's also worth noting that today many people simply do not understand what crypto-currencies are and how it relates to them, in any case I think it's not too late now. It will be late when many countries legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
In my opinion you're definitely not late. It's just the right time. As you can see cryptocurrency is evolving and entering almost all the spheres of our lives. More and more people are investing here which is a big help for the demand of crypto that causing it to have a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: