Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 32. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Not too late, the world has just begun. There are also a new investors and crypto enthusiast come to this world. You don't need to learn for a long time, its not too hard to learned. If you are interested in trading you need more skills.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Very welcome to join new members, accumulate experience to become a great investor
Activity: 124
It is never too late if we try, as long as you are not lazy to think. The crypto world is still above the clouds. But to follow a campaign like a signature campaign you should be more patient.
Activity: 210
You are not too late to invest Bitcoin for the long term, because it is predicted Bitcoin price will continue to jump even higher can penetrate the price of Hundreds of Thousand Dollars. This is of course Bitcoin very suitable to be a reference of long-term investment program (Holding Coin).
you are not too late You can see the people who have joined, with your crypto will have a great advantage and you can invest in other crypto and you can also invest in long-term Bitcoin for long-term, as it is predicted Bitcoin price will rise to the original price
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think it's never too late to learn something new, although it's now harder to earn money on this market since a lot of people started to get interested in it and the competition is very, very big but it's worth it.
Activity: 532
Every day is a good day to start investing money, especially in cryptocurrency.  Today there are many coins on low prices, which have drivers to grow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
If you started doing this, then you came here on time here. Achieve success can be anywhere and at any time the main thing is not to give up and go to the end
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Blockchain technology is like a big ocean, it is always there for everyone. There is no late coming here. Working hard is all you need to benefit from the forum. Ask question on any aspect of the activities you do not know. Read a lot of information about crypto. Speak with people, who knows how to get profit. And all be okay.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Welcome! I think you're not to late to make good profits if you manage to chose the good coins to invest in.
If you are active in social medias, you also can participate in bounties : you'll earn coins doing that Wink

For airdrops,  (large majority of recent airdorps are valueless). And signature bounties are hard to do for newcomers, as merit system lower your status progress..
Activity: 238
smile!! you can never be late. all you need do is to study the market very well and start.
Activity: 350
Welcome to the world o cryptocurrency, you are just in time,, more research is required to know more and be independent of your choice of platforms to invest in. Check out for project objectives and teams ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hey, this rally started not so far ago and there are still numerous opportunities to invest and get huge profit. Don't miss this train, such great events happens only once per 10-25 years.
Activity: 7
I say welcome to the world of crypto ...
I do not think it's too late to try
The crypto world is vast, learning earnestly and not easily discouraged
If lucky you can make a lot of money
Activity: 48
I definitely feel the same as you, but as they say: Better late than never!

Blockchain and cryptocurrency has barely started imo, so let's do our best to catch up and fly forward!

Gambatte!
Activity: 12
how can u be late when most ppl on earth know 0 about crypto?
Activity: 173
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

It's never too late man, you had to choose one project that will have a great future for you, and invest in it.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
There are still new coins being launched with great potential, you just need to be able to do your own research and be able to find them. Just stay up to date with the current crypto news and you will not miss out the gem coins. Also cryptocurrency is still in early stages and not much adoption has happened so you aren't too late.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
You are neither late nor in right time in case of investment. Investment depends on some strategies like which project you choose, its team, characteristics,  among others, for good returns. So even now if you pick a good coin, you will earn a good income. So remember you always choose a good and promising project for investment.   
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
It's never too late. The market is very dynamic and you can find a lot of projects for investments, both working and those that will be launched in the near future.
Activity: 196
In this case, you are not late but you have to work hard to learn to read and have a good understanding and opportunity is still wide open for you to join in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: