Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 40. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
crytocurrency adoption is just starting bro. its not even 5% late yet. there are still many people that dont even know what excatly blockchain or cryptocurrency is yet. once these start regulating and developing, the market will grow more than 10X than it is currently. its like on the initial faze when the social media started and later spread as wild fire. so just buy now when there is still time. Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'd agree with those saying that things are still early-days for the crypto-sphere on the whole. We're nowhere near anything resembling mass-adoption yet, and have only recently begun to appear in the mainstream media on a regular basis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As a newbie, you need to get into searching for knowledge first on how things are done in this field.
You need to know how to research deeply into long term holding coins that you would be holding if you decide to invest.
You can also decide to start earning Cryptos through bounties and airdrops as well to kick start your portfolio.

But generally, make your research, do your due diligence , trust your instincts when investing in coins after your research and have a working strategy that you are comfortable with .
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Welcome! You are not late at all,  in crypto this is no best time to join any time  get the awareness is when your journey  into the crypto world started.  If you learn the basics very well and do your own research  appropriately you might even make it more than those that have been in crypto for ages.  
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
hi, u are a bit late, train is not gone yet, but seems like ppl loosing interest to strange projects, atleast crypto are falling now and there are not so many interesting project to join
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
I came to the world of cryptocurrency in the autumn of 2017. It seemed to me that it was already late. Now I see that everything is just beginning. Welcome, even if you just started to study this subject you are at the onset).
Activity: 15
You're still very early. There's still people who don't even know what cryptocurrency is and way less people who even know how to buy it. Soon, everyone will know what it is and know at least one person who owns it which will only make it grow even more.
Activity: 184
can be said yes, but if you have a strong spirit. believe me you can certainly even though bitcointalk has started crowded from early 2016 but who cares? opportunities will always be there for anyone who tries  Wink
Activity: 336
It is not late to begin your adventures in crypto,but you have to be ready not only to make money but sometimes to lose them.I recommend you to invest in cheap coins from top-20,such as Ripple,Tron,Stellar,Nem.In 1-2 years you will get huge profit.Good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's never too late to try your luck in the world of cryptocurrency which surely you already have a strong intention when about to plunge into it so that all the challenges can be accepted with a roomy chest in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The train has moved but then you can still catch up. Crypto is still a developing technology so you are in the right time to join. Good luck with your quest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
You are not late as everything just starting and news crypto projects like crypto banks are coming, more people start to work on that. Start to learn, we have a bright future.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I think you can still make good money in this market. The market is very young and promising and there is enough space for everyone here
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
Welcome to the field of cryptocurrency! First of all, you are not yet too late to have a successful life in the field of crypto. Second, being late or not doesn't matter. If you spend your time here and in learning how to earn, you'll earn what you deserve.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
My answer is not too late to this field. We know that it's a brand new baby. What we need to do is to learn and optimize since its decentralization and privacy. You can learn some of terminology, theories. At last, learn to invest cryptocurrencies and buy altcions or BTC.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

No, "newbie" you are not late.
It's just start of the crypto era. You still have an ocean of opportunities before you. Good luck for your further journey
Activity: 103
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you
welcome here, its never too late for anything . it is the start of the crypto world. we are
still the early adopter of this techs so ride on the train
Activity: 154
You are one of the early adopters of cryptocurrency, this community is still on its expanding phase.
Welcome to cryptoworld.
Activity: 322
Now the train has stopped and you have the opportunity to buy business class tickets) Buy bitcoin before it's too late.
Activity: 154
Welcome in this world..
It's not too late to join cryptocurrency world.. U can still have time to study and learn,  to be able to earn in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: