Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 42. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Nobody is late at cryptocurrency. Take the opportunity to learn at this forum, spend time here im sure you will learn a lot of things in crypto world. So many ideas are stored here it will equip you to learn faster all about cryptocurrency. This forum will give you ideas of what is the best investments at cryptocurrency. Explore here and im sure your investments at cryptocurrency will be guided and will be more profitable.

Activity: 224
Merit: 52
You are not late, find some fews good long term project and invest on them.You can still invest in some really good altcoins with good rating and be successful. It is never late in cryptocurrency area, cause now it is still new growing area.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you
Your not too late in cryptocurrencies, it is better late than never getting into it. Crypto is so very vast to explore. It is only the beginning of cryptocurrencies, the world must embrace crypto for a good change.
The cryptocurrency is future. This train only increases its speed, but it makes stops to pick up new passengers. Welcome!
Activity: 196
hello. you are not late! you have a lot of chances to develop in cryptoworld! the main thing is your wish!
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Hi,

You're not too late. We are all learning from this forum. Every day many who join the crypto world I think. So you need not hesitate and fear that you are late. Keep working hard and looking for experience here. You know that crypto is now popular and will continue in the interest of many people.
Activity: 201
you are not late lucky for you to enter the world of crypto. there is a certain effort there are results. let's learn together in this forum a lot of knowledge that is in the forum for the world of crypto.
Activity: 490
I think that we appeared here, of course, a little late, but still on time, because it's better to be late a little than not doing anything at all, so try everything you can try, because then there will not be such an opportunity.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
You are definitely not too late. Have a look at 'bounty' work that different crypto campaigns have to offer, it is a great way to not only learn about crypto currencies, but also to earn tokens and coins! Find people you can trust to learn from and who can help you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
I think you are late but not so much. Cryto has big profit still so you can invest or you can trade in order to make money. You should learn rapidly because you dont want to pass some oppurtunaty about investing. Good luck your investment Cheesy.

What is the reason why is not too late to join?
In my principal, i never look that invest is too late because investimg is always can gain profit specially crypto.
We can gain through othe altcoi or token
Activity: 271
Hi,
Your not too late in cryptocurrencies, it is better late than never getting into it. Crypto is so very vast to explore. It is only the beginning of cryptocurrencies, the world must embrace crypto for a good change.
Activity: 201
Hi,
You are not late because the price of the coins are lowand it has wait for you for  period. You can buy in more coins to make more money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
no you are not late for crypto. welcome Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
You are not late my friend. First of all welcome to the cryptocurrency world. Crypto now is in its place to be well known. Just always join discussions to gather some informations and to level up your rank to be able to join campaigns.

It is never possible to be late to the world of cryptocurrency — it has been developing all the time. Each day something new and great here happens — just be enough smart to follow the market news.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
I think your are not yet late. Crypto started not so long ago but its just starting to be known but many people in the world. So ithink that it will still have a bright future ahead.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
Hi,

of course train is not gone yet. just find the right way for you to get involved and contribute. What are your skills etc? There is much you can do and profit from it. Just try something meaningful
yes that's right, and its never been late to join in this field. just include yourself in bitcoin, and try to understand and study about it, you can easily catch up to those people who got here first if you have enough knowledge.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
You are not late mate. My friend says its never not late to invest in crypto!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Hi,

of course train is not gone yet. just find the right way for you to get involved and contribute. What are your skills etc? There is much you can do and profit from it. Just try something meaningful
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens/ ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract addess: 0x88fe429643e572d2a8bb33f34fea6392234deb61
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1 USD after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
You don't have to post like that topic in this topic, you are not answering correctly the question asked. You are promoting your airdrops, yes it is correct but you have to placed it properly not in this kind of conversation. I am not arguing with you I am giving you a warning for you to know the correct and incorrect way to post in this industry since you are only a newbie. Hopefully this helps you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think you're not to late to make good profits if you manage to chose the good coins to invest in.
If you are active in social medias, you also can participate in bounties
Activity: 266
Hi,
If you currently want to buy bitcoin it is too late because bitcoin prices are too expensive to buy, but currently the value of bitcoin has fallen by about 50% compared to January this year. To learn about bitcoin and other crypto I think it's not too late, because learning or doing something is not knowing too late. Too late only applies to people who have never done it.
Pages:
Jump to: