Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 66. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
First, welcome to the party and hope the market been treating you well so far. I think it's never to late, maybe it's harder now to pick the finest coins as there +1400 altcoins in the market. I'd say DYOR and pick your top 10, follow them closely before you invest in them.

Good luck  Cool
Very useful suggestion, It is true in the world of crypto altcoin is very much of course. And I personally just know and first look at DYOR coins. Is the coin very extraordinary price and profit going forward? Before I thank you for the advice you give to everyone who is here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
First, welcome to the party and hope the market been treating you well so far. I think it's never to late, maybe it's harder now to pick the finest coins as there +1400 altcoins in the market. I'd say DYOR and pick your top 10, follow them closely before you invest in them.

Good luck  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Not too late,you still have great opportunities now to buy some coins at reasonable price after the  last huge dump.Better invest in top 10 and in some interesting icos.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

I thought so in 2014 when I paid $ 590 for bitcoin. Today I am glad that I bought a little bit of btc then and in 2016 a little eth. I think you are never too late. only sometimes at the wrong time
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
No not at all its never late to invest in bitcoin or any other coin which you have in mind just try it out bitcoin will rise or the other altcoin just take advices from traders or if you want any suggestion check out siacoin it can soon reach 1$ by july or even more
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You are not late at all, infact welcome to the crypto world.  let me introduce an ICO (initial coin offer)  to you in which u can invest,  its called e-chat ICO,  they are already in the third round if the ICO,  its a token created  to create true decentralization in the finance and communication sphere.  Check it out at https://echat. io
Activity: 644
You are not late, you are just on time. The crypto world are just getting started and the alt coins are waiting for you Grin
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Not at all. In fact, some coins have just started. I understand that you might feel left behind but if you study harder, you will realize or you may encounter coins that best suited for you. Feel free to embrace failure and success. And let the failure of others be a lesson to you as well. Gather more informations and stories of success. It will motivate you more.
Just like you, many coins are also considered newbies and they need to grow in order to meets the market standard. Considering you are a newbie, might as well dig deep and eat more knowledge, soon enough you will grow taller and stronger. Always be ready for the tests like regretting for selling your coins at an early stage, most of us have the same experiences.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Not at all. In fact, some coins have just started. I understand that you might feel left behind but if you study harder, you will realize or you may encounter coins that best suited for you. Feel free to embrace failure and success. And let the failure of others be a lesson to you as well. Gather more informations and stories of success. It will motivate you more.
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
You are not late at all, I myself got involved in this crazy crypto world quite recently and even tho from time to time I call myself an idiot for not having started earlier I still think there's a long road ahead and we are all early investors considering how many people still don't know anything about crypto. Just make sure to invest wisely and only in projects you really believe in or that you spent a lot of time researching about, don't listen to those people telling you they know the next 100x coin and don't panic sell the moment you see some of your coins going down
Merit: 100
By no means are you late. But I wouldn't make any buys if you're just getting your feet wet. It's critical to spend the time researching and learning the space and the tech. Once you have a grasp on that, you'll be equipped to make sound investment decisions.
Activity: 210
No ways, its not too late in cryptoworld . infact i am too newbi. But i would like to say you to make right decision.
Activity: 70
I think that it is never too late to start something. Also, the crypto world is still young and in fact we all have started with the crypto very early regarding the others that still do not know what is crypto, block-chain, etc.
Activity: 42
No, time is good to start investing in this market and you can earn good from it.
you must start first by learning English first.
after rank up your account you can earn some in micro earning
Activity: 151
Your not late in cryptoworld were just the same here but we use to study all about cryptocurrency and all about tradingand follow the rules here and search and you know its never too late that you joined.
Activity: 291
you are not late if you join right now without having to wait.
Activity: 50
No, you are not late.
Right now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins was dropping and it means this the right time to invest and buy a coins. I advice to you do a research and you study about the crypto for avoid a mistake.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

That depends on where you wish to participate in. It also depends on what activity you are currently in as of now. If you are in a bounty campaign, make sure that where you post must be in accordance to the rules of the bounty campaign that your are joined in.
Activity: 30
We are on the same page mate. But one thing I can assure you, We can still can get the fruits of cryptoworld. All we have to do is study the coins We have invested.
Pages:
Jump to: