Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 67. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
there is no end as long as you invest you can get a lot of profits and also while doing this you will get a lot of profits and by the use of the you will invest using those profits and gain again it is like just infinite loop
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you
Nothing is too late, you can start everything right now. You are already here and I am sure you have a little understanding about cryptocurrency, so do your best from now for future benefits that you can get.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
there is no end here as long as you have a trading investment you will get a bigger profit before you and if you have no investment there will be the signature campaign and Airdrop and social media.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Hi,
Congratulations for being a part of this amazing community and for the contribution you might give in crypto promotion, support to its advocacy and growth.  You are very welcome to this community.  I just want you to feel that nobody is late in cryptocurrency field.  This is simply because crypto is the currency of future.  It is the future of one world currency where every currency has the equal value with nobody is controlling it.  Start to feed your understanding in cryptocurrency through reading articles and post about it and watch youtube promotion on cryptos and sooner or later, you will start earning as well.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
Crypto currency is just beginning its development, so it's not too late to start training
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yes you missed the Party but the party doors still open .
Activity: 161
Hi,
No you are not late even if you do your own survey, not even 10% of the total person you know involve are in cryptocurrency.  You could be one of the successful person in your place if you start now and don't let your fear conquer you.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Im also new on the cryptoworld an still reading and learning a lot of new things everyday. At the begining I also was feeling too late, but with the actual dump in all crypto currency market I want to belive that this is a good time to start making postions in this amazing world.
Activity: 238
Hi,

you're not late, just educate yourself before doing anything else Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
Hi,
You can starting your journey with bitcoin right now, you start your journey too some lately but you can involve with invest some of btc.
Activity: 154
no its not too late, if u never do something its bad than late
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
You are welcome in crypto world. No one is late in this field because this is the start of Crypto and it has to expend 100 time more.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Welcome to cryptoworld, its not too late to join in this field. You can start now in studying and learning of what cryptocurrency is. Good luck.
Activity: 140
In my opinion its just a beginning, we can earn in pumps and dumps, because in market you can always win, you just need to have strategy and be very adaptive. If you want to just hit luck then its not for you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Now is the time to enter the cryptoworld because prices for many coins rolled back to six months ago.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hi,
I don't think that you are much late , here in the current time we are seeing that the revolution of the technology of the bitcoin bloclchain just started .
And also we are seeing that people are now starting more rapidly in these days to get into bitcoin field , so why you are thinking that you are late .
In actual you should don't make yourself more late or regret yourself , because this will not make any sense or profit for you , so do start your work instead to think .
And currently price of the btc is dumped , so you can buy also for the perfect start your work in this field and also you can buy and hold bitcoin in bulk for long term  because bitcoin is that coin which is always profitable to hold for long term .
Activity: 556
Its not too late brother welcome to crypto world you only need to do first is read any thing about cryptocurrency for your faster rank increase. Always follow the rules and also be careful on what you are posting in forum.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
You still not late to learn about this forum. Just keep spirit for learn more and more.
So we can succes in this forum and we can get a lots of profit.
Activity: 658
Yiu are not late at all.  The opportunity that exist in cryptocurrency market are very big. Like right now, if you could put significant amount of money into Bitcoin,  there will serious profit for you in the future
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
Hi,
No it's not to late, it's even one of the right time to get in because the price is cheap at the moment. Crypto is still a new thing so the growth potential is still big. Investing is about long term so you should be patient and wait for your investment to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: