Pages:
Author

Topic: I am now a multi millionaire because of NEM XEM - page 9. (Read 22433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
ah, personal wallet is different matter. i must've latched on to the exchange part. yep. there are people out there with that much.

i think the pizza guy said he had 120,000 coins at one point.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This industry is pure fiction

I don't arrive with only fancy words my friend![/b]

yeah, but it's a well known fact that that guy has gone genuinely insane.

even more so when you see how much he's keeping on poloniex.

if that chinese girl really did have 60-100,000 bitcoins on an exchange then i pity her.

It wasn't on an exchange. It was on something like Coinbase (some BTC wallet service). She made a video about using the service or something like that. Then at one point her balance could be seen. It was over $56,000,000. A jaw dropping moment. This was back in late 2013. BTC was at about $700-800 at the time.

How much BTC do you think the Winklevoss twins have? And the guy who bought pizza for 10,000BTC? How many do you think he has left (if he's not cashed out yet)?
legendary

I don't arrive with only fancy words my friend![/b]

yeah, but it's a well known fact that that guy has gone genuinely insane.

even more so when you see how much he's keeping on poloniex.

if that chinese girl really did have 60-100,000 bitcoins on an exchange then i pity her.
I've seen people post images of their exchange and personal wallets with millions of dollars worth of crypto. The largest I've seen is around $56,000,000 (a Chinese girl owned the wallet - anyone else remember that?) and that was long before this bull run. I wonder what that looks like now!! (if they haven't cashed out already)

why should anyone believe that either? if we take price fluctuations into account this girl must've had a minimum of 60,000 btc, more likely 100,000 or more, in an exchange wallet? that's more than the entire cold storage of many exchanges.

You don't have to believe me. Here's one from only a few days ago...

There were jokes about attempting to withdraw on such a daily limit. I will try and find the old video with the Chinese girl for ya!

I don't arrive with only fancy words my friend!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This is inspiring, I'm now trying to get into NEM and hoping that it will make me get some good financing stand.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
have fun.

make sure you back that wallet up a hundred different ways.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

That is a great news and I am happy for you.  This is the result of patience Cheesy I believe you deserve it. 
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?

Congratulations on your discovery as several people would have been in that same position of your but lost the opportunity either through being careless about it or not even believed that it might worth it later in the future. Also, you need to know that the future of the time you made the decision is today while the future is also coming for today as well so invest wisely.

I agree people tends to lose faith in the coins they are holding and dump them for a mere cents.  but I believe OP just buy coins or get freebies, store and forget them until the price goes up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Oh my god.

Congrats brother, hopefully we can also get that much property...
Activity: 798
Merit: 503

god, why me?

Congratulations on your discovery as several people would have been in that same position of your but lost the opportunity either through being careless about it or not even believed that it might worth it later in the future. Also, you need to know that the future of the time you made the decision is today while the future is also coming for today as well so invest wisely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Not many millionaire brags it online, but, giving you the benefit of the doubt, congratulations.. Smiley
Those who brag are trolls, looking for attention for the most part.

I am not familiar with  technicalities behind NEM. Can you sign a message like you can with Bitcoin or use similar functionality to prove ownership of an address?
Without definite proof like that Op's story is another fantastic troll story.
Activity: 16
Congrats! Everyday we see new millionaires from crypto Smiley Just the beginning !  Grin
legendary
I've seen people post images of their exchange and personal wallets with millions of dollars worth of crypto. The largest I've seen is around $56,000,000 (a Chinese girl owned the wallet - anyone else remember that?) and that was long before this bull run. I wonder what that looks like now!! (if they haven't cashed out already)

why should anyone believe that either? if we take price fluctuations into account this girl must've had a minimum of 60,000 btc, more likely 100,000 or more, in an exchange wallet? that's more than the entire cold storage of many exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
yeah, I'd hold those until it hits $1, maybe push your luck for $5 if you're feeling real ballsy

either way congrats
Sorry, I don't believe you and I don't care for your proof.

Anybody can say anything on here. This is how people get scammed. Believing what some random anonymous person says without question. Sorry but that's just not me.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Congratulations on your new found wealth. I hope that you are well and enjoy the funds and do something good with it for you, your family and your friends. May you be blessed and wise when you spend it.  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
This is awesome, you are a lucky indeed multi millionaire because of Xem. Im also invest in this coin and holding for now and hoping that in the long run I can earn huge profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Not many millionaire brags it online, but, giving you the benefit of the doubt, congratulations.. Smiley
Activity: 8
I was in the recent 2000% Nem's bull, and even if I am far from being millionaire, I was completely bewildered by the increasing of my wealth !!
I tried hard to do my homework and to get informations about this venture, but I fail to understand well what was their business, and why the appetance for this token was so high... (I am a bit lazy ok, I know....) Indeed I am wondering if there is any ways to check the turnover generated by all those brand new [Suspicious link removed]panies.
The idea is : should we prepare ourselfs to the same crackdown that occure to many internet start up fifteen years ago? Is there any ways for us to avoid it better than ours ancestors in shortage ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Congrats man ! always good to hear such stories, gives everyone more drive.

Share with us your experience and wisdom ! ?

for ex the below questions:
How long did you hold them for ?
How many coins did you buy cheap ?
what are the sizes in BTC you bought ?

Cheers

Yes, if you really have become multi millionaire as you say, then you would not be coming here about brag about it. Many of us would like to know the details though.
Activity: 4
If you're speaking the truth, I am very happy for you. However, no proof provided so I'm just going to call you a liar. Happy to be proven wrong, though!
Pages:
Jump to: