Pages:
Author

Topic: I am now a multi millionaire because of NEM XEM - page 6. (Read 22433 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

Congrats! But you know, that's very hard to cash out at once.. robbers are everywhere indeed even in digital world so good luck and hope you use it well man.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
You are not a millionaire until you sell. Wink

Sell? Into USD? Who wants to be a millionaire then?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You are not a millionaire until you sell. Wink
I am not even a 100k a naire Sad have no kids, no house, no car, live in my moms basement, sucks all my life i slave at mcdonalds feeding the world yet ceo and bankers just slave me

fc317c3a2641bc80                                 my xem wallet ( I been checking it out and am really interested can spare a few? please and thankyou so much if you do help me i really appercaite it )
1CBKbxpX38NDAFwZs8r4gLrwnfCPUTpLGC  my btc wallet

fc317c3a2641bc80 is not your xem wallet. It's probably the message your exchange (i guess poloniex) wants to be send together with some xems when deposits are made on their account.
Yes, their account.
A few thousand people received one free nemstake in 2013.
Afterwards these nemstakes where introduced on the nxt asset exchange, and it became possible to trade 0.1 of these nemstakes (2014). You could buy yourself into multiple nemstakes this way. At introduction in 2015 one nemstake could be redeemed for 2.250.000 XEM.
So maybe this guy is not telling the truth, but I know it's possible.
Oh yeah, ... and don't ask for proof  Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Congratulations!! It's great to see that someone through the grace of God has achieved such good fortune. Use your gained money wisely and have fun with some of it. Good for you Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
NEM really flew under the radar for me. I remember reading about it when it first came out but never thought much of it. I feel like I keep doing the opposite of what I should lol. Every coin I've tried has bombed and every coin I've skipped has skyrocketed. *sigh*
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
This forum probably has turned a lot of people from working-class into wealthy dudes with financial freedom.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
You have answered and have given us proof that you believe and I think it is amazing for a coin that people may not have the future and is now a better coin.
Activity: 371
I don't know how much NEM you're holding, but, without profit realization, the USDT value that you see on the Exchange does not make that much sense. You need to realize your profits.
Activity: 339

Very nice thread!! congrats, enjoy your money and do not spend them at one place. well you can if you are buying a house

All the best and good luck
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Wow congratulations good for you.
Activity: 490
.. may have all your Bitcoins confiscated if you can't prove they didn't came from crime.

if the op mined them, he just needs to go to the pool(s) and download a payment history (if pool still exists).

if bought, do the same, dl history from exchange.

How do you do that?
Congrats on on achieving the bitcoin dream!
The "Bitcoin Dream" is getting rich off of a scammy Altcoin ?
hmm who knew ?  Cheesy
Lets just say that everyone wants to accumulate bitcoin and are not fortunate enough to enter it at the right time so what they can do is invest in an alt that could give the profits and convert it into bitcoin and that is the only possible solution we got now  and with the price of all the alt coins rising,it is a win win situation for everybody.

If you keep the alts, you might be able to spend them with a visa card without having to sell and convert them to bitcoin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I am happy for you and this is a dream of every trader who want to make in living trading cryptocurrency,I am a newbie in trading but in am doing well ,I can tell you that I will be a future millionaire
You are lucky !I only earn 400$ in this big market,I am a student ,so don't have much money to join  Sad

Learn how to trade and be patient
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I'm really new to the cryto world and it seems that it's the most insane way to get heavily rich these days by trading with coins like that.
But what I'm still not sure about is the question how do you cash out in real money after you've become a paper millionaire with your coins?
Do you need to exchange every of your coins into $ by selling it to others who take your offer? That means to me it'd take months to cash out or am I wrong with that?
Are there other ways to cash out?

You don't cash out $1mil  at once

I convert my alts/profits to btc, periodically move it to my local exchange and sell chunks over time. This is working and will continue to work imo.

congrats to you! Nem Xem instant millionaire.
They are right! don't cash out it at once.
Or you can trade it cash there's a lot of traders now to buy coins from money...
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
I'm really new to the cryto world and it seems that it's the most insane way to get heavily rich these days by trading with coins like that.
But what I'm still not sure about is the question how do you cash out in real money after you've become a paper millionaire with your coins?
Do you need to exchange every of your coins into $ by selling it to others who take your offer? That means to me it'd take months to cash out or am I wrong with that?
Are there other ways to cash out?

You don't cash out $1mil  at once

I convert my alts/profits to btc, periodically move it to my local exchange and sell chunks over time. This is working and will continue to work imo.
Activity: 420
Merit: 257
Ok. And what site do you recommend to sell at?

depends on what coin you have, and like i said if it isn't bitcoin or ethereum then services like that might not exist. maybe google the coin name and otc and see what comes up, but check the credentials carefully.

Thats all well and fine, i thought myself a lot about that, but when i buy a house, or a Lambo (i won´t) with it, they ask me again, where i got the money from. Snow-white kissed me, or what ?

Taxes are ok, but i could never reconstruct all my trades. No way. They were hundreds, if not thousands.
Allright, i paid into an exchange that much fiat, and got out of it, so and so much, but i did that from different countries, different exchanges. No way, i could  come to a clear tax bill.
What do you do, if you´re not average joe ?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Ok. And what site do you recommend to sell at?

depends on what coin you have, and like i said if it isn't bitcoin or ethereum then services like that might not exist. maybe google the coin name and otc and see what comes up, but check the credentials carefully.

Pages:
Jump to: