Pages:
Author

Topic: I am planning to buy 1 BTC. Do I need to wait few more days for a price fall? - page 3. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
IF you will wait for few more days before you buy bitcoin, then maybe you will find it too expensive already tomorrow. For bitcoin is very volatile and as what we have seen, bitcoin is slowly rising each day now since the crisis broke last January.
I think BTC will no longer fall that dip, having BTC now and saving more till the market recovers too much will be better. buy now and see how it will rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
IF you will wait for few more days before you buy bitcoin, then maybe you will find it too expensive already tomorrow. For bitcoin is very volatile and as what we have seen, bitcoin is slowly rising each day now since the crisis broke last January.
I am planning to buy 1 BTC. Do I need to wait few more days for a price fall?
No you don't have to do that  because if you are planning to buy some bitcoin you will help bitcoin to regain the price back and many people are just waiting for the kick. The price will all go down if all people will be thinking like this question.

Dude. Buying one full bitcoin is a lot of money. I think you should be able to decide about that on your own study and research. Because if you buy in because you believe in btc, then it doesn't matter if you buy in now. You're prepared for the long haul. If you simply depend on what people are going to say then you'd end up like the people who got rekt after the btc pump last december

The pump seems happened on quarter 4 so provably the december time will be the another time with bitcoins to pump more again. And by putting a huge decision now can end up good in future since we can make those past tracks as good reference to believe that bitcoins would get more price. But since OP is confuse then maybe he should study the market flaws of bitcoins.
Activity: 140
if you have that plan then today is the right time because bitcoin prices are still below the $ 10k price so be sure to buy as much bitcoin as you can. because if you wait for the right time again then that time will be very rare and long needed negative issues again to make the bitcoin fall.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I hope you did bought bitcoin when it was low because the price has already risen from the drop a month ago. Or you could’ve bought bitcoin every time it droppes so you are able to diversify your money.

We all had to buy Bitcoins in winter, as that time the market was down. Now experts are talking about the next bull run of the crypto market that is expected.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No you don't have to do that  because if you are planning to buy some bitcoin you will help bitcoin to regain the price back and many people are just waiting for the kick. The price will all go down if all people will be thinking like this question.

Dude. Buying one full bitcoin is a lot of money. I think you should be able to decide about that on your own study and research. Because if you buy in because you believe in btc, then it doesn't matter if you buy in now. You're prepared for the long haul. If you simply depend on what people are going to say then you'd end up like the people who got rekt after the btc pump last december
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
I guess for now it still better to buy soon for BTC as long the price is below USD 10000, if it breaks 10000 then you should think long term investment at least 6 months to gain profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Actually no need to wait for the price down to buy 1 BTC, if you want to buy 1 BTC now it will not matter, most importantly you sell it when the price goes up. But it is very expensive because the bitcoin price is currently very high, if you have money you can buy now. Bitcoin prices are now on the rise, maybe you'll have to wait a few more days. Or you can now buy 0.5 BTC then you buy it again when the price goes down, I often do this and I still get a profit.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

I don't think you should need to wait for few days more, now we see bitcoin has least price of this year and in the next step bitcoin will be grow. Then if you are planning to buy complete 1 BTC, then i think it is best time for you. Just do it even i think you have few days left to buy bitcoin in a less price.
Yeah, I don't think that the price would be falling back, as the market right now had gained somewhat momentum and it will be maintaining that upward trend. So, here I believe that delay in the decision making will only cause you to regret in future as being optimistically I believe that you won't be getting it at this low again...
In those times on where bitcoin was still on 6k range and you do have the money to invest on and you see the price climbed up to 9k then you will surely regret this matter or situation on where you do still doubt to purchase because you do fear that the price might go down even lower. For now I don't see we would able to comeback again on 6k but well theres always be a possibility but if you are mainly going for long term you can anytime buy on the price that you want yet you are just targeting for how many months or year.
the prices for it have started to grow a little and I think that it's better for you not to wait several days to start the purchase
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
Buy 11 Ethereum.
Yep, really gold words!
Thank you, + Wink

I thought, that now bitcoin is in correction, you can buy ETH, and it could be more safely, than buying BTC
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
Price is above $9000 again and most likely will not fall but keep rising.
Seen it fluctuating between $9250 to $9325 this morning and it seems to be comfortable at this price and most people are fine with this.
When it goes below the $1000s then people start to say it is pulling back and that is time to buy.
It is all up to you and your personal preference at which price you are comfortable to pay for those bitcoins and how much they are worth to you when it comes down to it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

I don't think you should need to wait for few days more, now we see bitcoin has least price of this year and in the next step bitcoin will be grow. Then if you are planning to buy complete 1 BTC, then i think it is best time for you. Just do it even i think you have few days left to buy bitcoin in a less price.
Yeah, I don't think that the price would be falling back, as the market right now had gained somewhat momentum and it will be maintaining that upward trend. So, here I believe that delay in the decision making will only cause you to regret in future as being optimistically I believe that you won't be getting it at this low again...
Activity: 420
Each time you think of buying Bitcoins it's the best time you can buy but for now the prices are down and have slowly started to pump you can avail the opportunity now by investing your amount and hodl it for long and gain huge profits. You can diversify your funds among btc,ETH,LTC and reduce risk with greater profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I hope you did bought bitcoin when it was low because the price has already risen from the drop a month ago. Or you could’ve bought bitcoin every time it droppes so you are able to diversify your money.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
in my opinion do not need to delay to buy bitcoin. although a little late to buy but now its value is still up, and now is not the highest value, so there are still many opportunities to make a profit. because waiting for the value back below the same as you become a greedy person.
I think that you have already missed the biggest drop and now you should buy it at the price that is currently available and not some sign
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
the only thing we can recommend to you is to dont invest a lot, there is chances that BTC will crash to 100$ , nobody know
No doubt that any thing can happen, but i think that it is not going to happen in near future, Bitcoin is continuously becoming stronger and i think that as time pass bitcoin will become more and more stronger, because the bitcoin users are increasing from time to time which is also giving a good support to bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is now becoming an essential part of our life.
Pages:
Jump to: