Pages:
Author

Topic: I am seem to be jobless and not bothered. - page 3. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
August 11, 2022, 02:42:54 AM
I am seem to be very jobless.
From the look of things around my ambient and how my neighbours view me and based on rumours, some persons are of the thoughts that am just one jobless guy within the neighborhood who is always either seen operating one gadget sitting at our balcony.

Some are just of the opinion that I might just be involved in one of those scamming internet fraudsters and that's why am always seen pressing and operating my gadget without any concern of looking for a job that would take me out of the house on work days just like my other counterparts within my neighborhood that are graduates like me. Although I have an office work which needs my presence just ones or twice a month as I could just stay at home and do the rest job from my laptop.

I try to manage my time into Bitcoin and my office job but as someone that lives an aloof life, as am of a well reserved lifestyle. So many persons have nothing of any idea about me and my private life within my neighborhood. And I believe it's due to this that they are of the opinion, assumptions and thoughts that am one jobless or internet scammer within the neighborhood as am always seen doing nothing but just with operating of my gadget.

And I was wondering, are there other people like me who are facing such mistaken thoughts and view from persons around their neighborhood towards them and how are they handling it.

It is high time people get to know we are in the technology era where communication and information is a big key🗝️🗝️🗝️ to richness. Not all that stay always online with their gadget are engaged in internet fraud. Alot of legit stuff are out there that can fetch good income. Getting reliable information is the key. A single reliable information can change your story within few minutes.
My gadgets📱📱💻💻 are more like my main office, so I can't do without them. I get reliable information that give me more income even sometimes more than my physical business.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 10, 2022, 01:18:26 PM
If you can take care of yourself, it's nobody's business how you spend your time. I don't know your neighborhood, but I think most people who know you just by sight don't know if you don't have a job or work from a home office.

I'm happy for you that you have the opportunity to devote yourself to your interests and engage with what you are passionate about and believe in for the future!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
August 10, 2022, 12:32:39 PM
Keep this appearance up. It's actually to your advantage. Either they think you don't have enough money, hence making you less of a target for robberies if things go from bad to worse, or they think you are shady and hence stay the fcuk away from you. I think both are good unless you actually want people to like you and you might need to have at least a few friends in the neighborhood just in case you'd need some help later.

Just remember to live modestly (or at least appear to be modest) in these times.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 10, 2022, 12:00:57 PM
Most people who are rich doesn't do any work I mean physically but they still can manage everything from their couch via audio or video conference everyday but no one asked them why you are simply sitting here instead of doing work. On other part who are salaried but got work from home jobs may face such scenarios like you mentioned because they know you are not that rich then they assume how do you manage to survive without doing any works. Nothing to worry about as long as you are making money which doesn't violates any of your laws in the country where you're living.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
August 10, 2022, 11:05:03 AM
I am seem to be very jobless.
From the look of things around my ambient and how my neighbours view me and based on rumours, some persons are of the thoughts that am just one jobless guy within the neighborhood who is always either seen operating one gadget sitting at our balcony.

Some are just of the opinion that I might just be involved in one of those scamming internet fraudsters and that's why am always seen pressing and operating my gadget without any concern of looking for a job that would take me out of the house on work days just like my other counterparts within my neighborhood that are graduates like me. Although I have an office work which needs my presence just ones or twice a month as I could just stay at home and do the rest job from my laptop.

I try to manage my time into Bitcoin and my office job but as someone that lives an aloof life, as am of a well reserved lifestyle. So many persons have nothing of any idea about me and my private life within my neighborhood. And I believe it's due to this that they are of the opinion, assumptions and thoughts that am one jobless or internet scammer within the neighborhood as am always seen doing nothing but just with operating of my gadget.

And I was wondering, are there other people like me who are facing such mistaken thoughts and view from persons around their neighborhood towards them and how are they handling it.
Pages:
Jump to: