Pages:
Author

Topic: I am tempted to buy some hashlets , should I? - page 2. (Read 4317 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2014, 05:46:46 AM
I've bought 15 mhs of Zen. Makes a decent return but I got pissed off because every time, without exception, the withdrawal of BTC does not work until multiple attempts are made. I asked for my money back and they told me to fuck off. Well I am still within the window of my credit card purchase and can tell them to fuck off and there is not a damn thing that they can do. It was only $350 CDN so I may just ride it out to get my ROI as I do get my BTC eventually.

I've got 15mh too,I withdrew my BTC a few days ago,it was only .04 BTC but went smoothly,no issues & on the first try,you sure you did it correctly Huh

Not sure how you could screw it up,but you never know  Cheesy

I figure 3 months at least for ROI,maybe longer if the network grows faster than I calculated.........which I've been wrong before  Roll Eyes

BTW,the Zens look to be the most consistant high payout,waffle is up ATM,but it may not last  Wink

My main worry is,if they go under,all investments are lost.Hope they stick around for 3 more months at least  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
September 30, 2014, 01:01:23 AM
I've bought 15 mhs of Zen. Makes a decent return but I got pissed off because every time, without exception, the withdrawal of BTC does not work until multiple attempts are made. I asked for my money back and they told me to fuck off. Well I am still within the window of my credit card purchase and can tell them to fuck off and there is not a damn thing that they can do. It was only $350 CDN so I may just ride it out to get my ROI as I do get my BTC eventually.

Well you have to be patient for you to get your ROI, just because you're not returning doesn't mea you can get a refund, you should roi in time, if you don't you should make close to it, you can always sell it on the hash market too.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 29, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

Maybe you should be more patient? Because I heard they are working on smoothing things out now and whole customer service will be a lot better. So why you want to resign when the ROI is really good? Armor yourself with little patience and have some faith. GAW will deliver, they always do.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
September 29, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
September 29, 2014, 08:00:17 PM
A few things I'd like to address here:

Woot because not having scammed someone yet in all of of 6 months is the surest sign of not scamming one in the future.  You are trading an irreversible payment for a reversible promise.  The longer the time frame of that reversible promise the higher the chance it will end up being broken.  For good examples see every single asic manufacture to date but hey gaw will be different. 
The bigger the data center the larger the fixed expenses are and that needs to be earned back. (...)

Not completely true, because you can pay with a credit card, so the transaction is reversible.
So how long do they have to run without scamming anyone to earn your trust?

a  minus to all this is the GAW customer support that sucks!!
I have a hashlet and waiting to make ROI still paying but not convinsed to purchase more

I agree, support is their weakest link right now. The tickets are being answered it just takes a bit too long.

Pics don't prove their legitimacy but I'd still love to see them. So far I've only seen a bunch of unplugged miners in a warehouse that they claimed was mining but was clearly not.
Side note: Why are 100% of your posts GAW related?
There are some pictures in these threads.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/6512/another-new-hahslet-home
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8452780

I've made over 1600 posts on the forum and if you look closely you'll see that not even 20% is about GAW.

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
September 29, 2014, 12:59:58 PM
For me personally, any question regarding mining starts with "I am tempted to..."
Simply because I love the technology and idea of creating money at home. Smiley

Thinking rationally about it, the answer is always, unequivocally: no, I shouldn't.
Maybe the same applies to you?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 29, 2014, 12:56:31 PM
Their business model is one thing, but you have to agree they haven't scammed anybody yet, and they've been operating for how long? 6 months? I wasn't even on the forum back then.
They gave people who ordered vaultbreakers free hash in the cloud weeks before the titans shipped, so they delivered in a way.
Also, I wouldn't call a data center and a domain a flashy thing with little purpose. IMO a scammer would not invest at all, just send a few miners to get positive feedback, launch a big preorder event and run with the money.
Woot because not having scammed someone yet in all of of 6 months is the surest sign of not scamming one in the future.  You are trading an irreversible payment for a reversible promise.  The longer the time frame of that reversible promise the higher the chance it will end up being broken.  For good examples see every single asic manufacture to date but hey gaw will be different. 
The bigger the data center the larger the fixed expenses are and that needs to be earned back.  At a certain point it will be more profitable to screw the customers then to continue operating.  At that point your hope is that people will be honest and work for free instead of going BK.  Good luck with that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2014, 12:13:32 PM
a  minus to all this is the GAW customer support that sucks!!

I have a hashlet and waiting to make ROI still paying but not convinsed to purchase more

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
September 29, 2014, 08:43:31 AM
Their business model is one thing, but you have to agree they haven't scammed anybody yet, and they've been operating for how long? 6 months? I wasn't even on the forum back then.
They gave people who ordered vaultbreakers free hash in the cloud weeks before the titans shipped, so they delivered in a way.
Also, I wouldn't call a data center and a domain a flashy thing with little purpose. IMO a scammer would not invest at all, just send a few miners to get positive feedback, launch a big preorder event and run with the money.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 29, 2014, 02:53:19 AM
I have a question for those of you who shout "ponzi". Are you negative towards cloud mining as a whole or just GAW?
It's true they don't want to reveal the details of their operation, which makes them look shady, but there's this one thing that makes you wonder...

They earned over a million bucks from Vaultbreaker preorders and probably even more as Gridseed and Zeus resellers. If they wanted to scam people why not just take those millions and bail? Why hire more staff, buy btc.com, build facilities and offices?
Possibly both.  Their promises are mostly illogical or worded in a very shady way.  Also the entire premise of cloud mining is pretty much against the very core of what is bitcoin.  Distributed consensus and trustless transactions.
Also buying flashy things with little apparent business purpose is a good sign of a scam.
BTW weren't vaultbreakers supposed to ship before titans?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 29, 2014, 02:35:37 AM
I was also looking what is the way to buy hashlets.
1. You need a acc in Zencloud through friend(invite a friend)
2. Send some btc to Zenacc
3. Buy on the new Hash Market

Hash  Market its cheaper as Gawminers or any Resellers.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
September 28, 2014, 11:59:47 PM
I have a question for those of you who shout "ponzi". Are you negative towards cloud mining as a whole or just GAW?
It's true they don't want to reveal the details of their operation, which makes them look shady, but there's this one thing that makes you wonder...

They earned over a million bucks from Vaultbreaker preorders and probably even more as Gridseed and Zeus resellers. If they wanted to scam people why not just take those millions and bail? Why hire more staff, buy btc.com, build facilities and offices?
legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
September 28, 2014, 11:30:59 PM
Hashlets have 99.9% uptime, are guaranteed to never break down, and have decreasing fees over time, which already start at the record low rate of $.08/day per MH.

Is this a typo? $.08/day per MH = $80/day/GH = $80,000/day/terrahash.

What did I miss?

The $0.08 is for their scrypt miners. For Bitcoin miners its $0.01 per 5 GH SHA-256
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
September 28, 2014, 09:07:58 PM
Hashlets have 99.9% uptime, are guaranteed to never break down, and have decreasing fees over time, which already start at the record low rate of $.08/day per MH.

Is this a typo? $.08/day per MH = $80/day/GH = $80,000/day/terrahash.

What did I miss?
legendary
World Class Cryptonaire
September 28, 2014, 08:27:50 PM

- Hashlets can never be unprofitable/never breaks down
By never being unprofitable what they mean is that their hosting fee will ALWAYS be less than the miner makes in a day. Meaning that if the miner gets down to less than $0.08 a day, they will reduce their hosting fee. It never breaks down because most likely we are buying shares of hardware power that they maintain for us

Nobody can guarantee miner's profitability unless the hardware and electricity comes for free.

As a NO BS post I'm currently 85.6% of Bitcoin ROI in just over 35 days and originally I was looking at about a 70 days ROI.. You can watch my ROI updates here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gaw-hashlet-roi-tracking-752824

Ponzis always pay the first (except cryptcominer  Grin)

You probably will have ROI but many people won't because this is a scam. If you feel good about it go on.

Do you understand that they are not guaranteeing that you will make 100% ROI? They are ONLY guaranteeing that their fees will always be less than the amount of bitcoins mined. Meaning that one day they may have to drop their fee to $0.00 so that your $0.000000000001/day is still "profitable". Don't be tricked by their wording.

I don't think you understand.

They cannot guarantee their fees are less than the amount of bitcoins mined unless they have free electricity.

You say don't be tricked by their wording yet GAWminer puts so much effort in to tricking you with their wording.

They can guarantee 0 fees if they wanted simply by going in the hole until they make more efficient miners. They could have already calculated cost of electricity into their purchases such as the hashlet prime maybe only costing them $10 to make with an estimated $30 of electricity for the next 10 years and then $10 for their profit margin or something else to that extent. Meaning that right now the whole hosting fee could just a bonus revenue for them.
Activity: 251
September 28, 2014, 08:14:20 PM
Don't be tricked by their wording.

Don't worry.

I won't be tricked by them in any way.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
September 28, 2014, 08:08:23 PM

By never being unprofitable what they mean is that their hosting fee will ALWAYS be less than the miner makes in a day. Meaning that if the miner gets down to less than $0.08 a day, they will reduce their hosting fee. It never breaks down because most likely we are buying shares of hardware power that they maintain for us

Nobody can guarantee miner's profitability unless the hardware and electricity comes for free.

As a NO BS post I'm currently 85.6% of Bitcoin ROI in just over 35 days and originally I was looking at about a 70 days ROI.. You can watch my ROI updates here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gaw-hashlet-roi-tracking-752824

You probably will have ROI but many people won't because this is a scam. If you feel good about it go on.

Do you understand that they are not guaranteeing that you will make 100% ROI? They are ONLY guaranteeing that their fees will always be less than the amount of bitcoins mined. Meaning that one day they may have to drop their fee to $0.00 so that your $0.000000000001/day is still "profitable". Don't be tricked by their wording.

I don't think you understand.

They cannot guarantee their fees are less than the amount of bitcoins mined unless they have free electricity.

You say don't be tricked by their wording yet GAWminer puts so much effort in to tricking you with their wording.
legendary
World Class Cryptonaire
September 28, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

Activity: 251
September 28, 2014, 07:36:34 PM

Ponzis always pay the first (except cryptcominer  Grin)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
September 28, 2014, 07:04:21 PM
you can buy the hash onlline on this website which is most secure...www.fastweeds.com

Hehe.

Scrub your browser history after visiting that site!
Pages:
Jump to: