Pages:
Author

Topic: I Am Very Very Scared - page 2. (Read 2745 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
November 03, 2015, 02:03:28 AM
that if some malicious hacker group hacked into my favourite exchange they can access my personal shlt and even the wallet I deposit funds to everything is recorded on an exchange and im worried that some

some sociopath looks up my address and then finds out where I live and holds me ransom the looney could do anything put a gun to my head there is so much evil in the world and with the recent TalkTalk & Vodafone hacking recently and the infamous dark web where all your shlt is shared and abused any hitman pedo can find out at the right price it makes me sick

there has to be something better than hope n pray sooner or later i fear the exchange i use will be hacked i am very very scared indeed

I got good news for you, bud. Given what and how you've penned the above, there's not a person on the planet that would give you the light of day, let even think about hunting your ass down to take from you what little you have. That said, go back to gaming and enjoy the rest of the evening.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
November 03, 2015, 01:07:44 AM
that if some malicious hacker group hacked into my favourite exchange they can access my personal shlt and even the wallet I deposit funds to everything is recorded on an exchange and im worried that some

some sociopath looks up my address and then finds out where I live and holds me ransom the looney could do anything put a gun to my head there is so much evil in the world and with the recent TalkTalk & Vodafone hacking recently and the infamous dark web where all your shlt is shared and abused any hitman pedo can find out at the right price it makes me sick

there has to be something better than hope n pray sooner or later i fear the exchange i use will be hacked i am very very scared indeed

How's that different than getting robbed mugged shot stabbed in the street, can happen too man...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 01:03:27 AM
All you can do is forget about the hack thing. The websites you use try their best to protect their users from any unexpected threats.
Activity: 140
November 02, 2015, 11:37:33 PM
Dude this is hilarious
The likely hood of that happening is low, what's more likely to happen is the exchange will work out that they could make loads of money and not have to work anymore by faking an intrusion and jacking all your stuff
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 02, 2015, 10:17:30 PM
if you have really large amount then you should be scared but why not use offline wallet?
Activity: 205
November 02, 2015, 09:21:28 PM
Scared? Confused? Is your name Carlos Garza? lol.  Cool
Activity: 106
November 02, 2015, 06:17:38 PM
People are very scared to use something they dont understand. They want their hand to be held.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 06:05:43 PM
Buy a guard dog and an AK-47.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 02, 2015, 06:01:06 PM
Am I the only one or the OP's post seems like trolling??

I think that's just possible.
November 02, 2015, 05:37:45 PM
i think i will see a doctor the evilness in this world scares me to death i have done nothing illegal im just buying bitcoins for later on in life when i become a lonely wrinkley old man

Well you can see a doctor, that makes sense. But really chill, you seem to be in danger not more than me or anybody else on this forum
and we all deal with it because it really is nothing.

P.S. part of me tells me that you're definitely stoned (looks like meth) , though another part would say you just found out what I knew for years, so welcome to the club. Its not all that bad.

BUT SEE DOCTOR just in case Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 02, 2015, 05:28:10 PM
i think i will see a doctor the evilness in this world scares me to death i have done nothing illegal im just buying bitcoins for later on in life when i become a lonely wrinkley old man
Activity: 106
November 02, 2015, 05:24:49 PM
If you are very scared then you should not buy or sell any Bitcoin. Chill out dude.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
November 02, 2015, 05:22:41 PM
The same way you are paranoid about an exchange , you could be paranoid about your bank as well. In any way, noone is forcing you or anyone else
to keep your fiat nor your bitcoin away from your own wallet, weather it's crypto wallet or a normal one lol.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 02, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
Am I the only one or the OP's post seems like trolling??
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
November 02, 2015, 05:17:51 PM
Don't be too worry about information being hack. If you are a nice person and did not do anything illegal, you shouldn't be afraid.
Activity: 126
November 02, 2015, 05:14:07 PM
If you are paranoid then keep your bitcoins in your own offline wallet and only do exchanges in cash.
November 02, 2015, 05:09:50 PM
Is this a serious post? My god, has society become this paranoid that you had to come here create an account just to post this nonsense  Huh
If your not on medication get some. If your off your meds then I can understand why you would write this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We never know what is happening over there. I hope dude is ok and is just messing (more, the one that starts with F) around.

But if not, man, feel free to message or something, if i can be of any help i definitely will. I may not be able to bodyguard you,
but i could give you couple hints on how you can handle stuff (shorter word, which also starts with S) yourself.
legendary
Activity: 910
November 02, 2015, 04:35:38 PM
Is this a serious post? My god, has society become this paranoid that you had to come here create an account just to post this nonsense  Huh
If your not on medication get some. If your off your meds then I can understand why you would write this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
November 02, 2015, 04:30:45 PM
This may be all stupid as hell and we are just wasting our times,

OR! OR, this can be very serious and dude is in trouble.

I doubt it, he's probably just gone downstairs to raid his parents fridge.

I dont think anyone would post stuff like that on here if they were seriously in trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: