Pages:
Author

Topic: I believe there is a Hero member who is scamming your money. - page 3. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 251
Third score
If you have specific information or claims that should be made, then please make them. Otherwise, there is no reason for the drivel in the marketplace forums.

He's not talking about you. Unless the US is considered "exotic" now. The rest of the description fit more or less, but not the country.

He's talking about Goat.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
He is a donator to make you trust him
He borrows a lot of money from this forum.
He promised high rate of return. And lots of people get paid. you trust him more. he is popular now. like Mr. Ponzi trusted by New York people.
He suggest that he has high social value by using an avtar with a sexy woman lean to a man.
He runs tons of projects, which are profitable.
He is telling you that he knows lots of big big people.
He sometimes say that the interest is not guaranteed but since you're not idiot you must know it must be high though not guaranteed.
He lives in a very exotic country.

He is scamming your money.
be cautious.

The high interest rate is mainly caused by the pirate bank. And I believe that all major lenders in the "Lend" subforum have something to do with it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-savings-and-trust-home-closed-50822
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-lending-bubble-74051

Pirate has run the bank for several months. He said he's doing something that's similar to money laundering to me. Frankly I couldn't tell if it's a scam or not, but one thing that's certain is that if this bank dies, all the secondary lenders will be screwed somehow.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
If you have specific information or claims that should be made, then please make them. Otherwise, there is no reason for the drivel in the marketplace forums.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
He is a donator to make you trust him
He borrows a lot of money from this forum.
He promised high rate of return. And lots of people get paid. you trust him more. he is popular now. like Mr. Ponzi trusted by New York people.
He suggest that he has high social value by using an avtar with a sexy woman lean to a man.
He runs tons of projects, which are profitable.
He is telling you that he knows lots of big big people.
He sometimes say that the interest is not guaranteed but since you're not idiot you must know it must be high though not guaranteed.
He lives in a very exotic country.

He is scamming your money.
 be cautious.

Pages:
Jump to: