Pages:
Author

Topic: I bet it all in bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2743 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 25, 2019, 03:31:13 PM
Well, you can't loose more than you invested, this number is fixed, so it's up to you with what amount of money to take the risk.
With possible profit it is a little bit harder, because it tatally can be endless. With crypto currencies such profit as +100% +200% became usual already, but I believe it's not the rekord yet and maximum can be unbelievable.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 25, 2019, 03:04:13 PM
Taking a risk also taking you to the huge profits. If your guts were right, good for you. But we can not learn our lesson if we do not experience such loses. Crypto tradings are really risky, it is how we use some strategies to gain profits with this unstable market.

I guess the OP is willing to take the risk, However, it's not paying dividends because if he has invested in early 2018 then he had witnessed the longest bearish trend we have so far.

So now the best thing for his to do is just HODL, the market seems to recover and it's possible that at the end of the year, we might see 5 figures again, so just HODL on it.
Even right now that the market is in bear there are still people that are making profit from trading, and people that are losing their money as well. It's not working out for everyone, just those that understands how the market works.

Hodl is just best for those that has no knowledge of trading cause if they trade they are definitely going to lose their money. And while you Hodl you can also do other things like bounty campaigns or Faucets, any of these that you dedicate your time will make some money. Based on my research, those that dedicate their time to Faucets makes up to $200 a month while those that dedicate their time to bounty makes up to $2000. So it's your choice anyone you think will be easy for you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 25, 2019, 02:04:28 PM
Knowing the risk is what stops a lot of people from investing Cool. Well, it is always good to know the risks part of whatever you're going into, then you can consider whether you're fit for it or not. If you can take that risk then you can go ahead and take the risk, if not, then you forget about it.

Just like when I told my friend about Bitcoin, i taught him everything he needed to know, and when I talked about the risk he just gave up, said he wasn't ready to take such a risk cause he doesn't have money to do that. And that was a good decision that he took, cause if he went ahead and lost the money then it would have been a big challenge to him based on his current financial situation. Even to me, it's difficult.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
April 25, 2019, 04:38:14 AM
"If I'm right in the thesis, what do I get?"

"But on the other hand, if I am wrong, what is the maximum I lose?"

With these two bezels on your head, it's easy to size and risk your bet.

The risk is huge and so we must scale very well the amount we have to lose, not to fall into the fallacy of trying to solve life with a single shot.
When you spend the greater the amount of investment on Bitcoin, the profit becomes even bigger. But with that, the risk is very high if you make a mistake. Therefore you should have a reasonable plan when investing in Bitcoin at times will be profitable. So be calm and confident when you have enough knowledge about the crypto market.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
April 25, 2019, 01:41:58 AM
Taking a risk also taking you to the huge profits. If your guts were right, good for you. But we can not learn our lesson if we do not experience such loses. Crypto tradings are really risky, it is how we use some strategies to gain profits with this unstable market.

I guess the OP is willing to take the risk, However, it's not paying dividends because if he has invested in early 2018 then he had witnessed the longest bearish trend we have so far.

So now the best thing for his to do is just HODL, the market seems to recover and it's possible that at the end of the year, we might see 5 figures again, so just HODL on it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 12:36:29 AM
OP if you have invested for long term, then i think you dont have to worry as after 1 or 2 years what ever price you bought today you will surely get more then 100% double of it. If you know trading then you can do trading from the invested Bitcoins and decrease your purchase price. Like this you can also increase your investment before market price moving up. But you should be very calculative in trading if not you can also take loss.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 25, 2019, 12:10:51 AM
trading has huge risk if we could not managed it.it will be different if we have trading skill, risk management skill and also controlling our emotion.crypto provide alot of money if we know how to take it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 24, 2019, 10:14:12 PM

The risk is huge and so we must scale very well the amount we have to lose, not to fall into the fallacy of trying to solve life with a single shot.
Lol only newbie people will invest all in bitcoin because this cryptocurrency has a high value and slow in movements while others are faster

Diversifying is the strategy all of us do,in which we buy certain kind of coins(in i also buy tokens for another sets of investing)

Ofcourse bitcoin is the safest amongst all,but we must understand that altcoins is also a cryptocurrency and will have a good function in future thats why always consider investing in such,but with risk of finding the right one
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 24, 2019, 09:38:29 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 16, 2019, 12:07:28 PM
Among the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the most recognized and has the largest market cap covering almost 50% of the total market cap. Thus, bitcoin investment is less risky compared to altcoins. But, there's no guarantee that bitcoin investment will always give profit. Remember that cryptocurrency including bitcoin is very volatile.

Yes when you are using the cryptocurrency most of your money making way then it will be comes with us for the whole journey of our life it will be the good of ourselves also so I definitely worth for that.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2019, 10:58:49 AM
Among the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the most recognized and has the largest market cap covering almost 50% of the total market cap. Thus, bitcoin investment is less risky compared to altcoins. But, there's no guarantee that bitcoin investment will always give profit. Remember that cryptocurrency including bitcoin is very volatile.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 12:10:44 AM
For sure they will gonna invest again in bitcoin and hopping that it will rise up again in this year because many peoples again making some prediction at this 2019.
Activity: 546
January 14, 2019, 09:07:39 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will increase, I will always trade with bitcoin coins, I trade with bitcoin coins always make profit even if it gets a little profit

But with that little profit, how much time has it took away from you? How many sleepless nights or stress does it give you? Diversify your investment guys. Let your investments in btc sleep for now and forget it and try other investments like gold, stocks or forex.
Activity: 448
January 14, 2019, 08:33:25 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will increase, I will always trade with bitcoin coins, I trade with bitcoin coins always make profit even if it gets a little profit
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 14, 2019, 04:18:51 AM

Its not bet,so you are not going to make complete loss or huge win.The result will be based on the crypto market condition but I don't suggest you to do any cost because chance of losing is more than winning on trading like gamling.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 14, 2019, 03:52:33 AM
The problem is for us to accept the outcome if the market moves against us or against our position.  Trading is very risky and investing into cryptocurrencies is more risky and that is why we should invest with the mind that it is possible for us to lose all thing.
Even you will be accepting the risk of crypto investments, you will not be ready to tolerate when you will be experiencing those risks in real time. I mean to say that many traders are well aware of how dangerous that crypto investments still they are going for it but finding it frustrating when they are losing their hard earned money in real time. This is basic human nature that everything is possible theoretically but when it comes in practical approach most people are failing.

We should not go for investing all our money into one opportunity even we are able to afford all of them on the occurrence of losses. Because when something unexpected will be happening, we cannot be sure about how we will react to them. This is the reason many investors are committing suicide or going mad. Even they are aware of what is they are doing still unable to manage their emotions on an expected events.

We must understand that there are many opportunities are available throughout our lifetime hence we should not rush for taking risk and our risks should be in calculated levels all the times.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 03:23:40 AM
"Don't put all of your eggs in one basket" is as true as ever. Smiley

Otherwise...

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 14, 2019, 03:06:33 AM
The problem is for us to accept the outcome if the market moves against us or against our position.  Trading is very risky and investing into cryptocurrencies is more risky and that is why we should invest with the mind that it is possible for us to lose all thing.
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
Perseverance pays... a lot!
January 14, 2019, 02:39:06 AM
dude, r u still hang in there?
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 02:33:34 AM
For sure putting all your funds in bitcoin will be a big problem if the price goes down until now the price not already recovers so no one can say what will be the next wave of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: