Pages:
Author

Topic: I can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price? - page 10. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? 
It's a prediction so you can do it actually but the question is, will your prediction is going to be perfect and accurate or partly accurate? You can predict base on your analysis to the market if there will be an upcoming pump and dump.

How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?
You can earn when the market pumps by selling your coins at the best price that they can currently. And you can't earn during the dumping period but you can take the advantage of it by buying at that time. Bounties aren't connected to the pump and dump so don't include it to what you are thinking.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?
Pages:
Jump to: