Pages:
Author

Topic: I can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price? - page 4. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think if all have had good experience and have a lot of experience, then I think there will be a lot of people who understand to determine when a dump and pump will occur, but I believe that is just speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?
It really depends on your prediction, we have our own kind of prediction to bitcoin and as of now, bitcoin is in a downtrend which is I think, the best way to invest and hold it until the price will increase again. However, there are sites that you can try to observe the value of bitcoin to that site like coinmarketcap.com and try to observe the movements of the market from there.
Different people think differently. Some predict that the price of bitcoin will reach to $50k and some say that it will down to $3000 till the end of this year. Prediction is not an easy job. One can give price without any research and technical analysis. He has no idea about the future and give a price, like I say that the price will be $35000 till December this year but I myself don’t know how.
People will always predict whatever comes to their mind but that does not mean predictions will always come out to be true in the long run. As far as I am concerned, the people who tend to predict a whole lot in the market are those ones who usually see the market as a gambling arena, they have no strategy, they do not believe that the market will always be one step ahead, and they have to just stick with monitoring of trend to do well, they are usually the ones that absolutely have a lot of problem with thinking they can always make some predictions and then expect it would come into reality. Let's see how far that gets them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
It's really not that hard when you know trading and how to do some technical analysis to speculate when will the price go uptrend or downtrend using indicators or candle stick patterns. There are lots of benefits in learning technical analysis cause you know when to buy and when to exit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If you can predict the pump and dump of the price of the cryptos maybe in only a short period of time you will be a rich.
Activity: 144
At present you will not be able to guess the price of the pump market, after the big investors will more sophisticated tactics. I advise you not to follow their pump and discharge prices.
Activity: 364
I think you are only lucky to be able to find out the dumps and pumps that there will be some cryptocurrency that exists but I am sure you will not be able to predict the price correctly for sure that one day you will lose your ability, I think because cryptocurrency prices move from demand and from the total supply effect.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hi I want to ask how can I predict the Dump and Pump of the price of the market? How can I earn with the Pump of the price aside from hodling, trading, joining some bounty and how can I also earn with the Dump price in the market?

Surely, if anyone here knows that exactly then he must be rich right now, but guess what, no one. Even TA from experts isn't certain and all are speculations. The least you can do is trust your intuition and let experience guide you throughout.

If you want to do trading, then bitcoin suits you the most. Don't go with altcoins too far.
People usually think that once you are already good at technical analysis, it would be easy for you to start predicting accurately the future of the market. If it was that easy like you said, we would all have been rich as traders by now and no knowledgeable trader will even be losing anything at all.

For what it is worth, I can say that as long as you can know what you are doing with your strategy and monitor the trend, while considering the aspect where things can change which is always included in the strategy anyway which is where stop loss comes in, then you will always be fine, but thinking someone would just wake up one day and say; Yeah, this is market is going to pump today, let me get in, is impossible.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
to analyze the right time to buy and sell bitcoin then you can predict the price movements of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency and I don't think it will be possible for you to predict but if you have very much experience and expertise you might do
If you have the ability to analyze the market on technical grounds then you deserve to give the future price and may it right. If you can judge the investor’s mind what they want then it will be easy for you to give estimated price. But always say that it is expected and not guaranteed, otherwise people will use slang language about you which is not good.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It really depends on your prediction, we have our own kind of prediction to bitcoin and as of now, bitcoin is in a downtrend which is I think, the best way to invest and hold it until the price will increase again. However, there are sites that you can try to observe the value of bitcoin to that site like coinmarketcap.com and try to observe the movements of the market from there.
Different people think differently. Some predict that the price of bitcoin will reach to $50k and some say that it will down to $3000 till the end of this year. Prediction is not an easy job. One can give price without any research and technical analysis. He has no idea about the future and give a price, like I say that the price will be $35000 till December this year but I myself don’t know how.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Not really because the dump and pump rely on people's decision whether they're going to sell their crypto (which will cause a dump of cryptocurrencies' price) or buy more (which causes the price to pump) too.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
The market is unpredictable. You can’t predict what it’s going to be 100%, but you can be able to tell what’s likely to happen next by reading the chart with the help of some signs. I have seen a lot of people predict prices for Bitcoin but it never.

I can remember when the price of Bitcoin was $19,ooo last year and was getting close to $20,000, some Bitcoin enthusiasts started making crazy predictions that by 2018, which is this year, that price will be at $100,000. But now what do we have? $6000, lol. So nobody can predict the price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

Surely, if anyone here knows that exactly then he must be rich right now, but guess what, no one. Even TA from experts isn't certain and all are speculations. The least you can do is trust your intuition and let experience guide you throughout.

If you want to do trading, then bitcoin suits you the most. Don't go with altcoins too far.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
if you can predict the pump and dump of the cryptocurrency price then I am sure you can now become wealthy and can give you a lot of benefits because you have that expertise.
In my view nobody can predict the future price. I don’t understand how can you do it. it is not easy to analyze the market keenly and observe everything about cryptocurrency. I can also predict as you can and that is I will give a digit for the bitcoin future price no matter it is right or wrong in the future. If you can give this kind of price then keep it with yourself.
Everyone wants to predict the future price of bitcoin but in my view, it is very hard to find out the nearest price, which will happen in the future. I don’t believe in predictions because they are not right and always misguide people. For example, some people say that the price will be $3000 and some say that the price will be $50000 till the end of this year. There is a huge difference between these two predictions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I would just recommend to choose the top crypto-currencies from the first hundred, analyze their activity and the demand for the product, buy tokens now and fix the profit
Activity: 364
to analyze the right time to buy and sell bitcoin then you can predict the price movements of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency and I don't think it will be possible for you to predict but if you have very much experience and expertise you might do
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I noticed that in most cases prices change because of the news of both world and crypto. So that the probability of a prediction was higher You should read and watch the news.This is certainly not a panacea,but I wanted to convey the idea that this factor is also very important and it is worth paying attention to
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Not for all the coins in the market, but for some you can predict dump and pump. If there is good news and developments about a coin, probably it will have a pump.
You can also think the opposite. Continuously following the market is the key point.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
The thing is you can't predict anything. You just carefully need to analyze the market and the community. One thing that I've observed especially on POS coins. If there are new shared Masternodes that will be open, there will be a lots of people that will surely buy the coins in the market. 
Activity: 574
You don't have to bother looking for time about dumps and pumps anymore because I see that there are so many groups that provide pump and dump coin information and now you only need to find some channels that can help you to find good coins that will potentially pump and dump .
Pages:
Jump to: