Pages:
Author

Topic: I can't find my Bitcoins on my HD account or my private key- Bither - page 2. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 1
I used Bither as my Bitcoin wallet on my desktop. This means I have the application installed on my computer and usually have no problems sending and receiving bitcoins via this wallet. In general I am new to Bitcoin, with around 9 months experience.
So my problem comes in that I completed two transactions, sending money to my "HD account" wallet and not an alternative "hot wallet" that is also available through my HD account on Bither. The bitcoins are no showing up in this HD account however. I have tried everything to get them back but they simply will not show up on Bither. Everytime I test Bithers' connection to the Bitcoin network, it says network failure. There are options to export or import, however there is no private key option. When clicking export I am faced with two options; "HD account seed QR code" and "HD account seed phrase". This means I cannot export the private key to a different wallet provider and open my original wallet in an attempt to make the funds available that way. However I have tried to open this account using the seed phrase but I cannot find a new provider that has allowed me to load my old Bither wallet. Is there is anything I could do with the QR code? 

When I check the Bitcoin address on blockchain it says the transactions were completed successfully and that the funds I sent are indeed available in my wallet.

Yes, I know using Bither is highly outdated, I have tried to email the company but have received no reply. Both the developer and CEO of the company haven't been active on Twitter since 2015 and I cannot download the Bither app from the US or UK app store.

If anyone can help it would be largely appreciated and would warrant a BTC reward because I would be over the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: