Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 24. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Even with all diligence and careful analysis, no one can accurately predict which ICO will be successful and develop. In many ways, it all depends on the development team, documentation and analysis of the demand for internal tokens.
Exactly,  I totally agree with you. This days its difficult to get a good ICO cause most developers and their team are only in the project all because of money.  Even those projects which don't turn out to be successful and had completed their ICOs still might end up been a shit coins because the developers didn't do the needful thing to make it a better coin to those whom invested in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hey guys! Finally, introducing the first stage of the SciDex Community Program! We want to reward you for creating content and being an important part of our journey! Whether it’s a blog post, an article or a video, we want to see it all!

Join the program here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2r9Xb3L

For more info:
www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
Hi Jicokh79,

Maybe our short guide on investing in ICOs is helpful to you? It's available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/investing-in-icos/

Good luck to you!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Activity: 154
Hi guys, I’m a real newbie. Where can I find more info about ICOs. Im super interested in SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace fro scientific data. Have anyone heard of it?
There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Even with all diligence and careful analysis, no one can accurately predict which ICO will be successful and develop. In many ways, it all depends on the development team, documentation and analysis of the demand for internal tokens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
First of all, I would advise you to carefully study the relevance of the technology, read the technical documentation, the plans of the development team. Must be competent developers and consultants.
copper member
Activity: 462
If you are new to the crypt, then I would not advise you to start with ICO, because now there is too much scam and little chance that the projects you have invested in general will bring you profit.
I think if you want to know about the good ICO to follow is you have to learn and find out about the growth
of ICO, go to the website and read about the company profile, learn the white paper and roadmap and the team work that manage the ICO marketing and most importantly whether gift managers are experienced in promoting ICO products that are produced and most importantly you have a lot to learn about cryptocurrency if you are serious about plunging into the world of crypto.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
If you are new to the crypt, then I would not advise you to start with ICO, because now there is too much scam and little chance that the projects you have invested in general will bring you profit.
Ico's are full of scams better not yet to start to join. Know the whole risks in investing in Ico if the project could sustain on the competition in this business. So many Ico's but only few able to deliver the standards of the users and investors.
Activity: 1
Cannot say I blame you for not believing in ICO’s anymore. Instead of investing your money, try just investing your time maybe? hit up Bounties / airdrops, that way if the coin fails, there is little impact on you.Try the Marinecoìn's ICO out. They’re Airdropping 95% of the supply through a proof of promotion campaign. It’s actually completely fairly distributed, you will not see the team holding onto 50% of the supply only to crash the coin later, unlike the majority of ICOs. Some more about it: it’s an artificial intelligence driven, self sustaining project, calling this feature dev-less. They boast zero fees, having tested their wallet myself i can attest that i’ve transferred 100’s of thousands of -MTC-’s with zero fees and instantaneous transactions. Check out their site, they are active on discord. marine co.ìn/ico
Activity: 328
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I have to admit that now it is really difficult to choose the right version of ICO. But there are interesting directions, the main thing is the actual and useful technology. For example, the TUURNT token is very popular now.
brand new
Activity: 0
Marinecoín's - The project https://marine co.ín/ is very good  and i think it is the best in 2018 because it can develop in the future.You want to get this coin? please visit this link https://marine co.ín/ and follow the steps to get 20000 .MTC. free.Marine co.in! I think this project is the best in 2018, they have great roadmap.take a chance to get 20,000 .MTC. free right now, just sign up the link https://marine co.ín/ico and follow some simple steps.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Activity: 195
I recommend you personally to study in detail the ICO, read their blog, watch reviews. The only way you can decide.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

Well, you are not alone man, mee too! I've joined a campaign but didn't get any single tokens, it is frustrating that you just have to waste your time for those scammers, we helped them scam people without knowing. But don't give up, there will be a time for us to gain profits for our hardwork.
Activity: 266
My advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. Yeah it is hard to earn money bro
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as possessing use of customs with technical preference with the attains on field with the business on crypto finance,
investors might use of lists on unit with the indication as referring details on extent as preparing limit on option to follows of return on extensives to collects on finest as completing numbers of results with nominal value on consequence.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
stick with btc
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

I think it is more important to learn, never mind investing this early. being able to make decisions of your own is the most important asset you could have.
Ignoring the urge to spend fiat and learn until another opportunity comes along is the best move. It is better to rremain with your capital than lose it on a poor investment
Activity: 574
Ask the bounty manager whom you trust he or she can help you a lot about you problems then research furthermore for the ico you choose and then try to invest small amount only after that if you earn profit follow the same procedure that you made. Smiley
Activity: 1
For exemple, have you try Marinecoin AirDrop ? They foster a community of nearly 20,000 users. It’s the first DEV-less coin using Artificial Intelligence (Jarvis Protocol). It’s truly Decentralized. It has really a big potential. In fact, MTC is x500 faster than BTC’s and Eco-friendly.You can get 20,000 MTC for each simple task, and all you have to do is to hold them. It’s the first self-sustaining crypto-currency. And MTC already has a trading value on the exchange (F1cx)The investments you need to qualify for each AD are: post 1 message, and a downloaded wallet.After registering to the forum and Discord, you will become a full community member and you will be able to communicate with other members and find new ones.Welcome onboard.Info on: marineco.in  or marineco.in/ico
Pages:
Jump to: