Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 22. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yeh, there are many ICO that are scam, and you only wasted your time. But somehow, we coulnt predict those ICO and the team behind them, which actions they are taking, they may take the bounty hunters as taken for granted, ten run away. Go to Hero members and legendary members, follow them, which ICO is good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
just look at the team behind it and a whitepaper that they create. It's enough to implement the ICO they run whether or not the good and worthy of being followed or not for investment. a growing number of scam certainly needs to be increasingly vigilant in choosing ICO so as not to get caught up in the loss.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Perhaps on this forum can not say in detail for you to understand. I think you should learn them on Youtube. There are many people who can guide you in analyzing a potential ICO project. But the first important thing is that you should check out their community. That is where you can see potential ICO projects or scams.
In my opinion, the essentials for evaluating a potential ICO are community, white paper, and penny prices are evident in phases and finally the team evaluates management and route, these are weak To find a fraudulent ICO, if you cheat, you will find these factors unclear and transparent
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
There are not any IOs that are best for tracking. You need to look for experienced ICO investors or who can contact the ICO development team. Because this is very useful to verify the authenticity of the project and you can participate in the private sale.
brand new
Activity: 0
A lot of time is wasted if you choose ICO that ultimately does not get results, we have to be more careful and not careless to choose a good ICO.
Activity: 350
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

There is no way for a user to find a good ico to follow but there is something you can still do like always, check the ico platform and look if the manager is really reliable of handling bounty campaigns.
Activity: 109
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I would like to say if it is now difficult to find ICO to either postpone your investment plan, many fraudulent projects are everywhere now. If you are afraid of losing money you should watch the trend of things that smell of secrets. Also, learn in Youtube to analyze potential ICO project and must check their community.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you want to find a good ICO you must have a diligence to research about some ICO's out their. Theres a lot of ICO's now and that is hard for us to identify a good ICO but one thing I learned from youtubers that theres a tool for you to pre-review the project. Meaning this tool can check if the community is big by measuring the website traffic through this website: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think it is very high risk in invest program ico..namun to join bounty ico program at this time I still rely on icobench ico rating which there are many ads ico tokens that are promoted there .. maybe we can see details of ico program that is offered through promo icobench..recommended i think u must try to join program bounty..and  studying about ico project .maybe it that can be give you more info and experience about ico project
Activity: 3
if you sure that the ICO is a good one, then you have nothing to worry from that ICO, no one knows if that ICO will turn to be a scam or not, at least we research and tried
Activity: 183
I think Productivist ICO has a good potential. The goal of Productivist is to convert our current business model into a truly decentralized ecosystem that will reduce the time and expense for everyone involved and provide the capital which will allow us to address the growing international demand for Productivists services.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mostly all you have to do to know if an ICO is a scam or not is to just do some good old fashioned research. Whatever you uncover from your research is what would help you determine if a project is a scam or not. Mainly if a project does not have a face and the developers in the projects do not have a face then it is most likely a scam and you should steer clear from such projects and ICOs.
Activity: 812
To avoid scam ICO you need a deeply research about the project sometimes there's some project that collaborate to other successful project so the project will be successful some people choose that. It's hard to know if ICO will be scam or no it's depends to as how the strategy to avoid them. But if you want find some sites that give rates for every ICO or if is recommended.
Activity: 167
well it is very difficult to distinguish which ico is true and ico is a scam, but the easiest way to see which ico is good is look at ico bench and ico holder because there has been filtered and there is a rating of the ico
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
if you sure that the ICO is a good one, then you have nothing to worry from that ICO, no one knows if that ICO will turn to be a scam or not, at least we research and tried
There is no way we can be sure, I use the word confident because I feel I will be successful if I study the ICO I invested.
Actually as the market is getting bigger, this would only give room for scammes to have their own ICO, so we have to be careful and to make it we need to be fully educated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24

there are too many sources even on this forum, hundreds of new,similar topics are created,what you need is just a search...
In additional I want to say something about how to follow good ICOs:(Which may be hard to search for newbies)-  The fact that ICOs are on development stages,first of all you need to understand if there are legal barriers for concrete project,Read the plan of developers,what are their plans,are they realistic or not,etc..read more on their blog/channel,check their forums,communities,team managers,PR managers..despite all of this,first of all you need to understand if this concrete project solves something problematic and if there are another similar projects (I mean better) Anyway check purposes properly.Also its very important to understand how much money do they have for the ICO and who are their advisers and developers too..So there are too many nuances which you can search on this forum...
Activity: 56
All the moment, I am an unemployed mother in a decree that doesn’t have the ability to work in conjuction with the care of the child. But I found the opportunity to replenish my family budget without much effort! For this, I’m just using ICO Vireo. Vireo is a really great choice! #Vireo
Activity: 350
Sometimes knowing the best Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is hard choice to make. To make things sort out, we should read the whitepaper of these ICO and knowing their platforms,
through this we can be able to determined which one is the best for investment
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Well, I can say ICO is not suitable for you. My suggestion you can try to buy it after ICO.
In fact, as far as I see, the price of many ICO these days will down around 50% after the token sale end. That's the right time for you to buy it.
Activity: 25
There is too many SCAM ICOs at this moment. But also you can find the most profitable ICOs.  For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.
Pages:
Jump to: