Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 4. (Read 2596 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

No one can actually tell which will grow more in the future, or which will survive. The market and investors are unpredictable, some investors are after profit and some are after the use or purpose of the project. It is all up to you which ICO you think will gather attention in the long-run.
that's right, we can only rely on our ability to analyze a project and judge for ourselves, and in my opinion to choose a good ICO project also depends on our luck.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
It is difficult to know this because no one can tell you a good ico to invest. There are many scams ico recently, and it's really hard to determine their true intentions. It's hard to face this situation. Only good luck if you choose a good ICO
Activity: 504
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

No one can actually tell which will grow more in the future, or which will survive. The market and investors are unpredictable, some investors are after profit and some are after the use or purpose of the project. It is all up to you which ICO you think will gather attention in the long-run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
If you find any potential ICO and in parallel also afraid of getting scam, the best way could be not to invest during ICO but wait for the crowd sale to get over & invest after that ICO is listed on several reputable exchanges, also you can try your luck to buy from decentralized exchanges like forkdelta or etherdelta for a good price. You can find a list of ICO with ratings & types on icobench or coinschedule website.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

Personally, I follow to this spreadsheet to make an adjustment.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/htmlview# (ZAZ Spreadsheet)

But you have to remember, doing a personal research is much better than following other people opinion.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Investing in ICOs is very risky. Even if you avoid scams and invest in a good project, not the fact that it will bring you profit. In this issue need experience, and experience comes not with first times. You have to learn a lot of ICOs and read a lot of different information.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
To see the potential of ICO, you need to understand many aspects, For example, how good the development team is, the idea of the project, whether the white paper is well composed, whether the project can be useful in its field and much more.
Activity: 406
In fact, this is one of the most difficult and pressing issues in the entire crypto market. All investors want to know in advance which ICOs will succeed and generate revenue. But experience confirms that no one can answer this question exactly, there is always a certain risk of error.
Activity: 99

One year ago, you could choose any ICO project without having to think too much because investing ICO at that time all had the profit and some of them even have huge profits. But investing in ICO at this time is really risk and hard to choose the right one because there are so much and its price usually lower than the price when we buy in ICO
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
ICO's sponsored by certain trusted companies are 90% genuine and can make a lot of profits. If you check the latest updates in Coinmagnet,Amazix are some examples..
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Well i find a lot of ico this year but there are only few ico is became very successful and this month i am still findung a grest project to invest and to participate for and i really like the icovo and securix.io for sure it will be populart ico
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea about the ICO is great and great to be a member and pursued then you can see from different ico-rating suppliers, for example, "Icobench" "Ico Ratings" et cetera are still a lot of ico rating suppliers.
Activity: 294
There is just a single basic undertaking you need to do before joining any ICO and that is perusing the white paper to know much about the venture before you choose to put resources into it or not yes for genuine there are parcel of phony ICOs however in the event that you take as much time as necessary you won't be casualty nor squander your chance on valueless coins
Activity: 31
Merit: 7
Google it and find team behind the ICO, what idea they have , how unique that idea is, depend on upon your investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
There are really a lot of scam projects, but there are promising and useful projects among the total number of new ones, but investing in them under given market conditions will not bring you any profit in the short term, so it’s better to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Before i invested to the new release but now I learned enough so every new ICO lunch I do a research and reviewing all information and asking some expert and I follow them but if not good if I think I will ignore this but even is good ICO you need to take a risk also because they have chance to failed and not reach the targer hard cap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yes, recently, more and more scam projects. Defining them on your own is practically impossible. Even the best project can at any moment become a scam for one reason or another. You can of course use ico aggregators or escrow companies, but they do not give a 100% guarantee of your funds. Investing in ico is poking a finger into the sky and waiting for a miracle or a new ethereum.
Activity: 602
I think it will be very difficult to know ico which is really good and can give you a profit in the future, many good projects now but the trend proves that investors have lost trust because many ico ended in fraud.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
That's a very important question and nobody nows the answer to it.Its very difficult to predict which ICO will do good and which not as many ICOs rated high by rating sites like ICObench turned out to be scam of late.The oldest Hit and Trial method works here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Do you think that there are successful projects on the market now? Can you name them? I just think you're a newbie who doesn't understand the whole situation.
Pages:
Jump to: