Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ? - page 7. (Read 2596 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Maybe with an ICO that is different from the others, for example, from its vision and mission to create a different cryptoccurrency coin, it could be a reference for the success of the ICO.
Because there are so many ICOs that are the same and that in my opinion is less interesting to follow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 05:42:17 PM
Now all investors have become more intelligent, because it turned out that not many good projects, but projects that make the product as a whole very little. This project definitely has excellent prospects, Aergo is likely to be one of the more exciting projects for the second half of 2018. Its architecture is designed to solve real world problems by adopting Solidity developers and newcomers alike. The ability to provide permissions and privacy throughout its design also bodes well for real world enterprise adoption. Depending on the project’s token metrics, Aergo is likely to be my top selection for ICOs in 2018.
Thanks, I will make sure to learn about this project some more. I agree that investors have become more intelligent and I am sure that with time it won't be as alluring for the scammers to operate. We will be smarter than they are.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
September 19, 2018, 05:33:20 PM
You can only imagine how hard it is for others to advise you anything, many people got scammed, so what can they say? Just be careful, every project has its advantages and disadvantages, practice optimism and double your vigilance when you research the products and projects.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 19, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
there is no one who can tell you a good ico to invest with. there are a lot of ico scam lately, and its really hard to determine their real intention. its really hard to face this kind of situation.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
there are several ways to research ico that is good and not scam about how you read whitepaper, look at their product details, see the roadmap, and make sure their team is the best person in the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 19, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

There are still lots of good coins these days and we just have to be mindful upon choosing. It is important that we'll know what to choose. I guess doing some research beforehand is an advantage. Choosing the one with an active team is also a good point.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
in my opinion no one can guess which ico project will be successful or achieve softcap, you have to do your own research about the ico project that you will follow, or you can see from ico website reviews like icoranker, icobench, coinschedule, etc., this can help you to determine which ico project suits your interests
Activity: 336
September 19, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
There is no option to identify the best ICO but research and gathers knowledge. If you don’t want get scam you have to research. It’s not easy to get scam by an ICO, before making decision to invest in ICO make sure that it has a good developer team and the project is good and realistic. For Good ICO check this list Product how effective could it get in real time developer team how experience and their influence, carefully read whitepaper understand the business roll out process and 100% grammatically correct. Make sure that their team member expert on cryptocurrency. Checking the team member background. Browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to follow. if many people give a positive impression then the ICO is good another this check out that their goal and vision. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check if the team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 19, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
Now all investors have become more intelligent, because it turned out that not many good projects, but projects that make the product as a whole very little. This project definitely has excellent prospects, Aergo is likely to be one of the more exciting projects for the second half of 2018. Its architecture is designed to solve real world problems by adopting Solidity developers and newcomers alike. The ability to provide permissions and privacy throughout its design also bodes well for real world enterprise adoption. Depending on the project’s token metrics, Aergo is likely to be my top selection for ICOs in 2018.
Agree , Many investors knows where to invest and to determine when if the project is a scam or do not have a good future. I think for me it is a good sign , We can reduce the scam ICO to stand out.
September 19, 2018, 01:42:19 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 18, 2018, 10:28:44 PM
Indeed the number of ICO are quite a lot. I also get confused to determine project nice to follow ICO. but I think it's a great, ICO is that sales are going well.
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 10:25:04 PM
It's also difficult to recommend things like this, because there are indeed many SCAM ICOs for now.
But maybe I can suggest if the ICO is in your country it's better to follow, because when you claim a problem you can go to the head office.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
Research skills is the best thing you need to survive Crypto Market ! News is the best indicator so much better to practice it and also never believe to ICO review sites rating because they are troll paid for doing it ! The best ICO i had right now is WPP Energy one of the renowned company in the Energy Industry on providing Clean Energy Solutions , i choose it because some of its project are already implemented to various of government that makes it one of the legitimate ICO this year ! I hope it helps you to decide mate !
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
For Good ICOs, below is my check list:

1. Product (How effective could it get in real time/real life implementation)
2. Project Team (Their experience, their influence, also the company advisory board, does it have names like Vitalik Buterin, elon musk, da hongfei)
3. Whitepaper (To understand the business, development, roll out process and also if it is 100% grammatically perfect)
4. Website Design - It actually does not matter a lot to me.
Your opinion makes sense for me, to know which ICO project is good to follow
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

It's a pretty difficult task, because people just focus on delivering something without thinking if it's creative, they're just thinking about getting involved in electronic money pumping.

If you want to easily find out which ICO is real and fake, you just meet the head office.
There you must continue to consult with the ICO, until you get the answer what you want.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 07, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Good ICO ? It is very few. Nowadays i am still looking for some good ICOs to invest too, it is quite hard because many of ICOs has turned to scam project. My suggestion is, only participate in ICO that managed by trusty party like amazix. their ICOs are real projects. i have participated some and still holding the tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

If you're looking for an ICO that's just as promising as bitcoins and ethereum, check for the following:

1. People behind the ICO - look for tech groups with a great reputation or even consider the campaign manager. If they can afford an expensive campaign manager, then chances are, it's going to be successful.

2. The product itself - it speaks for itself. The product must be the main highlight of the ICO and not because of the name it has been carrying during conception.
Activity: 110

It's a pretty difficult task, because people just focus on delivering something without thinking if it's creative, they're just thinking about getting involved in electronic money pumping.
I will not advise, but know that ICO success depends on many factors, one of the most important factors is the interest of investors in the ICO crypto project, if investors are not interested in it, then the crypto project is unlikely to be successful.
Activity: 406
You are absolutely right. The revolutionary platform of Ethereum gave strong impetus to carrying out a huge number of ICO. And of course, a lot of projects were unsuccessful. But at the same time, we saw projects with strong potential. It is necessary to study more deeply projects for investing
Pages:
Jump to: