Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 2. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 08, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
daytrading is a good trading and profits every day even though it's not too high profit, but I think you should do daily trading and can be one additional profit for you, it does not matter if you do not like daily trading but definitely give you every profit day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
I believe that at the present time day-to-day business is the safest choice and the least risk. You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is very complex and difficult to predict and the market is in crisis, so trading on a daily basis will help you control the risk, control be your capital. You need to have a specific plan before the trade.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
try then hodl long term then and look at the top 15 coins Smiley
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 03:50:08 PM
Actually market trend is impacting day traders, for example if market trend go down on daily basis then day trader will gain loss daily, this market situation destroy daily traders profit that is why I don’t like day trading,
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
i also dont like daily trading ,i use my most of time in one day to watching the price  ,but earn  small profit maybe will lost my money in trading .
why not hold them for long time ,and enjoy your life and more profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 07, 2018, 10:38:26 AM
with the current market situation, daily trading is more risky because it is very difficult to determine profit, with the current market conditions, HOLD is more profitable than daily trading Grin
Well i will be honest, i am not really good in doing day trading, so i dont also like day trading, and for me i can still able to earn many profit by just doing holding and investing on a great ico, and even i am not good in day trading, but i am good enough on working into my bounty campaign.
Most traders do not like the day trading because the experience to solve the problems in the trading day is infinite, it's too much, traders can not learn all, and when we go to a place where we do not know clearly, we can only stand still and to market kill us slowly. I've also been involved in day trading, agreeing that the profit we get is very attractive but the risk is too great, when we have fallen into traps in trading days, if we do not make a decision soon or immediately, the loss will become very terrible, what we can do next is just waiting for a strong recovery, wasting a lot of time and money
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
with the current market situation, daily trading is more risky because it is very difficult to determine profit, with the current market conditions, HOLD is more profitable than daily trading Grin
Well i will be honest, i am not really good in doing day trading, so i dont also like day trading, and for me i can still able to earn many profit by just doing holding and investing on a great ico, and even i am not good in day trading, but i am good enough on working into my bounty campaign.
Activity: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:47:44 AM
I do like it either, so i would choose a coin,and hold it for a while.
Activity: 204
April 07, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
In some traders especially those experience professional traders, day trading is working fine for them and they like it better than the long term trading or holding for a long period of time. Its all about strategies and picks that you will use to have a successful profit trading.

Yes trading daily is sometime make us fun because we can earn daily but the only problem is we have to prepare more time for trading.
Beside of that, there many coin is pump and dump and if we are smart enough to take that advantage then the profit is ours.
Activity: 378
April 07, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
Yes, day trading is always risky because people who don't have any experience might lose more money compared to experienced people. Day trading always needs analysing charts and they need to follow according to the market.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
April 07, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
Day trading can be more profitable in the situation of market like now, but to get profit we should be focus on that and spend alot of times for that. Only trader with good strategy, has good management of risk and money and possible to manage the emotions can make consistent profit from it.
It is necessary to keep in touch with the market and know about market values and fluctuations in order to take benefit from the coins you have and to sell that on the price little higher that the price on which coins have bought. You have to aware yourself in day time which is important to keep in touch with the market.

I think that day trading is not as profitable as trading short and midterm.
If the assumptions on that you have based your trade are right, why stop in a day?
Move Stop-Loss up to secure profit and maybe sell half or so but then just let it run.
Trailing Stop-Loss is also a nice tool for that, but not many exchanges offer it.

In the time you are letting your trade go on, you are making more money with less risk than starting a new trade.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
April 07, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
Day trading can be more profitable in the situation of market like now, but to get profit we should be focus on that and spend alot of times for that. Only trader with good strategy, has good management of risk and money and possible to manage the emotions can make consistent profit from it.
It is necessary to keep in touch with the market and know about market values and fluctuations in order to take benefit from the coins you have and to sell that on the price little higher that the price on which coins have bought. You have to aware yourself in day time which is important to keep in touch with the market.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 05, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
daytrading is a lot more better than monthly trading or weekly trading. Imagine that you can earn about 4-5% daily and in a month, you might x4 your balance. They deserve to earn a great amount of money because they have spent a lot of time to learn trading
Potential earnings would really vary on the amount that you would able to risk on a certain trade.When it comes to potential rewards then daytrading do have the best outcome at all because it can potentially give you some good percentage into your entire bankroll on a single day but we do all know this thing wont really be an easy stuff.Daytrading doesnt fit on most trader because this thing would really require skills and knowledge into the market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
April 05, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
everyone has their own opinion about trading and I personally do long term and short term trading, I will do anything as long as I get the money

It is the individual choice in which they feel comfortable and take the decision as per that. People who think they can make money in trading will do short term trading and those who are not ready to take risk will be long term investors.
Activity: 268
April 05, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
daytrading is a lot more better than monthly trading or weekly trading. Imagine that you can earn about 4-5% daily and in a month, you might x4 your balance. They deserve to earn a great amount of money because they have spent a lot of time to learn trading
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 01:40:39 PM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
You can see that the market in the past few days is in a downward trend, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously reduced for 3 consecutive months and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, trading on a daily basis will bring the safest and most effective profit at the moment. You can not hold or invest long at a time when the market is going down, you will certainly be very heavy losses without a specific plan.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
Day trading is good for daily small profit. I like to trade daily for making small profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 05, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
In short, we can conclude that day trading is not everyone because it demands too much from the trader. Not everyone is good at managing stress or getting a good control over emotions. When you see your coin going down in market, it is obvious for you to start sweating and encounter anxiety. Plus it demands from you to keep checking the graphs all day long which is going to make you fluster soon.
the emotional situation of traders can be seen from the attitude of the trader itself, because we know that daily trading can be used as a helper. but many traders opt for long-term trading in order to get great results, if viewed daily trading also get a big profit if managed properly.
Personally I think day trading or long term trading all depend on the cycle and the trending on the cryptocurrency market.
The volatility of cryptocurrency market is different the volatility of forex or stock market.
It is stronger than too much if you compare it to other financial markets you know.
Therefore, its cycle usually changes, you can not fix a type trading for a market usually changes cycle like the cryptocurrency market, IMO.
Activity: 34
April 04, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

I feel ya. I would feel the same. But it's not for everyone on the moral side and on the skill side.
But still, you can earn a good money.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
In short, we can conclude that day trading is not everyone because it demands too much from the trader. Not everyone is good at managing stress or getting a good control over emotions. When you see your coin going down in market, it is obvious for you to start sweating and encounter anxiety. Plus it demands from you to keep checking the graphs all day long which is going to make you fluster soon.
the emotional situation of traders can be seen from the attitude of the trader itself, because we know that daily trading can be used as a helper. but many traders opt for long-term trading in order to get great results, if viewed daily trading also get a big profit if managed properly.
Pages:
Jump to: