Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 4. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 24, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
Well, lot of people don't like their job, but they still go to office daily.
So, even if you don't like daytrading, it's not a good reason to stop it, if it allows you to make a decent profit.
Eventually, when you'll have a good reserve of money, you can stop daytrading and pass to long term investments, that - for sure - it's less stressfull.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
It can be seen that the market is fluctuating dramatically in the past few days. For that reason we should not trade at this time. Today bitcoin broke the trend up and turned down a strong $ 1000, which has caused a lot of losses, it also drags down the market. So I think you should not trade today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
We can see that today is a day when the market is fluctuating tremendously. Bitcoin prices, after rising sharply and touching $ 10400, are immediately turning up and falling sharply to $ 9500 at the moment and still on the downside. Today is a very tedious day for the market when bitcoin prices are beginning to plunge.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
In my own opinion you should love trading because it is the best and easiest way to earn money. Trading is such a wonderful job which will provides you a huge income that you can use to support your dreams in life.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 21, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
here are no people that could push to do daytrading, it depends on how we want to do with trading. and if you are not feeling good with daytrading then maybe you can considering to do a weekly trading or bi-weekly trading or monthly trading. but all decision you make is your responsibility and don't blame yourself if you cannot make a daily profit like the others. every people that want to make a profit, they really struggle and survive in every exchange so they can make a nice profit
Day trading cant really be achieved by someone so easily yet these would really require time,knowledge,experience and skills before you would able to get the idea on what you are doing.We do know every person do have its own capabilities into things which would turn out that each thing might work or not for them this is why we do have a choice on which path we should go as long we are making money or profits,it doesnt matter if we are going with day trade or long term tradings.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
Day-trading is for those people who have got tons of experience and have been trading for years. Only they can make a good profit. It is not for the beginners, who have got no experience.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Trading is not so easy. Day trading is more harder. After starting trading you must need to know the basic rules of trading and must know about crypto market. In day trading you must see the cryoto market all the time. So you need more patience to do day trading. So I think it is tough. For this reason so many trader don't like day trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
here are no people that could push to do daytrading, it depends on how we want to do with trading. and if you are not feeling good with daytrading then maybe you can considering to do a weekly trading or bi-weekly trading or monthly trading. but all decision you make is your responsibility and don't blame yourself if you cannot make a daily profit like the others. every people that want to make a profit, they really struggle and survive in every exchange so they can make a nice profit
Activity: 89
February 21, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
I like day trading. Day trading is really good, just to earn profits in just short period of time, daily trading must have a high skill to analyze the market situation and analyze the existing charts,
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
Partially agree with you.
Daytrading is really just wasting of time.
Activity: 75
February 21, 2018, 01:44:21 PM
daytrading is really tired in my opinion. since your job is trading or you are a pro trade once you should do it.
otherwise i think holding is better
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Nothing wrong with just buying on the dips and holding. As long as you have good research sources (see my signature) youll be fine.
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 01:09:43 PM
Daytrading is a very difficult job, which you should not do without a lot of trading experience before. For most people, the best strategy is holding.
Activity: 37
February 21, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
Actually daytrading is very much profitable especially when you know the things you should do. Metaphorically speaking, it is only for big boys in trading market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
Then don't trade on daily basis.  You can schedule your trading activities to two or three times in a week or better still buy your valued cryptocurrency and keep under the raps for as long as you can.  You will be surprise at how quickly it will appreciate and how much it will be worth in few years.
Activity: 302
February 21, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
Day trading is good when market position will stable but it is not good for the time when unexpected movement will happened with the market position,  For example when the bitcoin price will fall unexpectedly then the whole market price will drop and in this condition you have too much loss and that’s why I like to do long term trading,.
I think we do not trade today, you can see today bitcoin prices and altcoin are falling very strongly, the market is going down, so we trade at this time very risky. risk and risk will be very high. I think that this time you should keep or switch to USDT to avoid losses and I believe $ 12000 is a milestone that bitcoin is very difficult to overcome in the coming days.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 21, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
Daily trading only makes us panic and too quick to make decisions.
combine with coins that futures, develop in the future and are suitable for the long term.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Trading is not so easy. Day trading is more harder. After starting trading you must need to know the basic rules of trading and must know about crypto market. In day trading you must see the cryoto market all the time. So you need more patience to do day trading. So I think it is tough. For this reason so many trader don't like day trading.
Activity: 140
February 20, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
Day trading is not for everyone. It is for those jobs that is extremely stressful and very risky. For sure you will grow old very rapidly if you are unable to manage your emotions. If you are fearful of losing your money you will never be a great trader since you will always be afraid of making trades. You are going to lose great opportunities to do so. So for those who are in expert intrading, daytrading can be fit for them.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
Most of the people like day Trading but if you lose with your trading and that’s way you can’t like day trading ? If you don’t know about trend with crypto coin market so you must lose and you think day trading is not good but I’m like only daytrading because I know how to make profit with daytrading.
Pages:
Jump to: