Pages:
Author

Topic: I forgot the password from wallet.dat 18.2 BTC - page 4. (Read 1231 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 0
my wallet 2014 may 21
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
The wallet is yours you are the one who created it and I'm sure you have the things needed to be written down to make your account secured specially the seeds of your wallet, you can easily recover your wallet with your seeds without knowing your password for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
I need help, how to recover a password? Pass 13 dig
Contact me here in private messages or by mail

The password is irrelevant, only the seed words matter. When you create a wallet, you are supposed to write down a series of words in a piece of paper, you can recover your wallet with that.

If you lost that then you can forget it. Of course, the same is true if you have a wallet.dat file without the password, it doesn't matter if you offer 90%+ of the money for cracking it, you won't have it at any price as no one can crack it with current technology.

Unless that password happens to be a single word or some idiotic simple combination (ie. two words) that could be brute forced with dictionary attacks.
Activity: 316
Merit: 25
Are you able to prove that the wallet is yours? How did you just "forget it"? I would assume most people that are holding a sum that great would not just "forget" their password.
Activity: 433
Merit: 0
I need help, how to recover a password? Pass 13 dig
Contact me here in private messages or by mail [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: