Pages:
Author

Topic: I get the feeling everyone on here hates the banks? - page 2. (Read 1428 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

Is it my imagin-a-shion or does everyone on here hate the banks? Why so much hate? If btc really took off, the banks could still exist alongside btc anyway, right?

Watch this short series of videos on Money, debt and the banking system and you too will soon learn to despise the banks as we do, understand why we would like to see them disappear all together and realize that Bitcoin has finally given us a real opportunity to rid ourselves of these parasites.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
A lot of people here have studied economics and currency history which is why we all hate banks, honestly, when you learn real history instead of the bullshit they teach you in school you hate all sorts of things and people who don't know better think you're mad for it until they actually look at what happened in the past. You'll also find you end up hating government and religion quite a lot because they are the ones largely responsible for causing most of the problems in the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think if BTC will go strongly up, for some banks can be less profit, and nothing more.  Wink 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
My banks (plural) have flat out stole from me, lost my money, seized my accounts for their errors and closed my accounts for their errors.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night

Is it my imagin-a-shion or does everyone on here hate the banks? Why so much hate? If btc really took off, the banks could still exist alongside btc anyway, right?
Because banks charge you fees to hold your money while simultaneously making money by lending it out to other people, and when that collapses they get bailed out without any repercussion whatsoever while trashing the economy
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: