Pages:
Author

Topic: (I GOT THE ACCOUNT BACK!!!!) Bitcointalk account with the name "Frost" stolen - page 4. (Read 4161 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Frost... I have a couple of questions....

- Wie sind deine Deutsch Kenntnisse?
- Du hast vor einiger Zeit 2 GPU's gekauft. In welches Bundesland hat der Verkäufer sie geliefert? Und aus welchem Bundesland kamen sie?
- Hast du von diesen GPU's ein Foto gemacht nachdem sie angekommen sind?
- Wieviel hast du für beide CPU's bezahlt und mit welcher Währung?
- Kannst du von der gleichen Adresse eine Transaktion machen mit einer Notiz?
- Kannst du dem Verkäufer via Privatnachricht nochmals die Trackingnummer der Lieferung geben?
- Wie lautet dein Vorname?
- Warum habe ich in meinem Email Postfach Benachrichtigungen zu dem vorher genannten Verkaufsstrang mit den Karten?
- Woher hast du den Account? Hast du ihn selbst gehackt mit Hilfe des Datenbank Leaks oder hast du den Account von jemanden gekauft?
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
I'm not interested in this kind of accusation that confesses he is me, it's a funny joke LOL....... and I do not need to respond to things like this, because if you keep talking about something that is not clear and that all you talk about is shitpost, spampost, bullshit whatever you want. LOL.....

I can also just to create a new account and claim to be rizzlarollaOriginal and I request rizzlarolla account to be returned because rizzlarolla account has been stolen LOL..... LOL..... it is a joke and not be must responded.

Common, the account you use was never used to talk about sports. I am not into sports. You're a scammer. Just give me my account back: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-got-the-account-back-bitcointalk-account-with-the-name-frost-stolen-2106900
You're lazy as fuck, instead of creating your own account, you hacked mine... what is wrong in your life? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new
Are you stupid or something? Give me my account back! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new
You hack accounts, and now you think you are a Bitcoin expert? Stop talking shit and give me my account back: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-got-the-account-back-bitcointalk-account-with-the-name-frost-stolen-2106900
Of course he is. Do you wonder why the forum account I use to write this is called "FrostOriginal" and his forum account is called "Frost"? It's because the account he is using belongs to me. He hacked my account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new

He is involved in shady things, otherwise he would not steal forum accounts.
Stop talking shit with my account.... you're an account hacker. Give my account back!

OP really have exaggerate been claiming you are me, mathefucker.. I'm very sure OP is just jealous of me because OP is not accepted in the social campaign and then OP wants to drop me and hoping that DT members can tag me for red trust. LOL......
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
no way,they are too busy,there are so many accounts that has been hacked.

I will check in tomorrow. Good luck.
I have negotiated the return of accounts before (free of any charge), if you still want it back(?) i am willing to help.

Of course I want my account back. Not sure how you want to negotiate, I even wrote Theymos on Reddit and got no reply there. You'd be my hero if you can do magic to get my account back  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

I will check in tomorrow. Good luck.
I have negotiated the return of accounts before (free of any charge), if you still want it back(?) i am willing to help.
I still need help.
theymos has assimilated your account for scam purposes.
Ah, the "social campaign. Must be earning him a pretty penny.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21142262

Oh, there is GideonGono again, and others!

I wouldn't be surprised....

- Account selling allowed in this forum
- Blatant scams allowed
- Database leaked (probably sold)
- The "hacker" can takeover account and change email, while original account creator doesn't get notification about email change
- The "hacker" can change profile picture, account creator couldn't
- No help from admin or staff to get accounts back (the forum is filling of hack complains)

What a scammy forum this is. They push away loyal users and don't give them support when their accounts are hacked but they feed this mothefucker account mafia instead. But really, who knows, maybe they are even involved in this.
I think you are going way to far with this..Why the hell would staff be involved with this?Your account was probably hacked by someone who knows your password - you downloaded a phishing program that have keylogs implemented that steals your passwords - You went through a phising website that steal passwords.Do some research before talking non-sense.If you want staff help,you have to sign a message from an adress that was in your account.Otherwise staff wouldn't believe that you are the true owner of that hacked account.

Bullshit. The password was leaked, I promise you. There is zero chance that I downloaded a keylogger lol. As same as there is zero chance that I clicked on a link to a phising website. I work in the IT sector, I am not like you grandaddy who clicks throught the internet like a non-swimmer swims through the water.

Don't tell me what to do... I post here until this is resolved.
Staff members don't have time for you.Either you sign a message using a stacked adress in your account and send to them via pm either don't contact them saying that your account got "hacked" without any proof that you own actually that account otherwise don't expect a single pm from them.And I'm not saying what you should do.You posted here seeking for help,I told you the solution.Accept it or not that's your own freaking problem.Good bye

I am not the offender here, I am victim and I have enough proof. The fact that a posted bitcoin address is the only way to get accounts back here, shows that something is trully wrong here. Again, if you want to defend the hacker, go on, but I can't follow your logic. You must be very interested to blame me as a victim here.

Maybe you're really into this shit too? I tell you what, the "Frost" account is now worthless anyway... I gonna stalk him through the forum- Whenever he writes something with my account, I gonna quote him and tell the people what kind of a scamming motherfucker he is. In case I get banned for this, it'll be the last time I open this forum, because it would just show that they support hackers, but oppose loyal forum members.

Again...

- How comes my email was changed without notification?
- How comes he could change the profile picture?
- Why is he not joining this thread?
- Why can't mods/admins not set the mail back to the old one so that I can recover the account?
- Why is it only possible via posted BTC address?
- Could it be that the guy behind my account hates to use Google translate or why don't I get a chance to check his German grammar?
- Why are you defending hackers? What is your goal?

I tell you something, you can continue defending the hacker.... I gonna update this thread every day until my issue is either resolved or I am banned (which would tell me that mods are behind account stealing). It's that easy.
Serious question. How is it even possible that someone changed the mail address of the mentioned account?

It's absolutely impossible that the person had access to my email address. This is most likely a hack due to the leaked bitcointalk database.

So, how was the person able to change the email address?

Also, as said, there is no address linked to my account. I contacted the new account holder now and referred him to this thread. I'd like to know how he got the account. Probably bought it in the forum from someone who hacked my account.

Again, an admin would just need to set back the email to the address that was used previously.... then I could recover my account. Apart from that, admins could contact the user celeborne, he knows information's about me that the new account user can't know. Also taking a look at the IP's and posts that I mentioned should show that there is something wrong.

This is the god like syndicate Blockstream/Core/theymos/bitcointalk cutting edge tech all run on a pi

So now you are saying that I am a scammer?Okay....Are you dumb or what?
I was simply hired by the scammer as a MODERATOR and he also promised to pay me which he didn't.Stop talking non-sense you dumb.

Scammer.

By the way, I wrote the person behind my hijacked account a PM, including the link to this thread here. How comes he doesn't join to tell his story?
I'd like to speak German with him. If he is the owner, he must be able to speak German fluently... just check his account history...
Also again, what is the deal.... admins/mods would just need to set email back to the previous used one.... this guy is not controlling my email.
There is zero help here.... so...

This forum is pro hacker and contra loyal users.

I feel for you.

Frost probably speaks Chinese now?
I agree with bolded above. I think we can deduce who that "hacker" is?
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
I still need help.

- Blatant scams allowed
- The "hacker" can takeover account and change email, while original account creator doesn't get notification about email change
- No help from admin or staff to get accounts back (the forum is filling of hack complains)

What a scammy forum this is. They push away loyal users and don't give them support when their accounts are hacked but they feed this mothefucker account mafia instead. But really, who knows, maybe they are even involved in this.
I think you are going way to far with this..Why the hell would staff be involved with this?Your account was probably hacked by someone who knows your password - you downloaded a phishing program that have keylogs implemented that steals your passwords - You went through a phising website that steal passwords.Do some research before talking non-sense.If you want staff help,you have to sign a message from an adress that was in your account.Otherwise staff wouldn't believe that you are the true owner of that hacked account.

Bullshit. The password was leaked, I promise you. There is zero chance that I downloaded a keylogger lol. As same as there is zero chance that I clicked on a link to a phising website. I work in the IT sector, I am not like you grandaddy who clicks throught the internet like a non-swimmer swims through the water.

Staff members don't have time for you.Either you sign a message using a stacked adress in your account and send to them via pm either don't contact them saying that your account got "hacked" without any proof that you own actually that account otherwise don't expect a single pm from them.And I'm not saying what you should do.You posted here seeking for help,I told you the solution.Accept it or not that's your own freaking problem.Good bye
I think you are going way to far with this..Why the hell would staff be involved with this?

To take our bitcoin. Your probably involved.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21079129
So now you are saying that I am a scammer?Okay....Are you dumb or what?I AM the one who warned all of these poor users who were desperated in posting in this scammer forum without getting paid.I was simply hired by the scammer as a MODERATOR and he also promised to pay me which he didn't.Stop talking non-sense you dumb.Without me opening the scam accusation,people would still be posting now expecting a payment from the scammer.
By the way, I wrote the person behind my hijacked account a PM, including the link to this thread here. How comes he doesn't join to tell his story?

I'd like to speak German with him. If he is the owner, he must be able to speak German fluently... just check his account history...

Also again, what is the deal.... admins/mods would just need to set email back to the previous used one.... this guy is not controlling my email.

There is zero help here.... so...

This forum is pro hacker and contra loyal users.

I still need help.

- Blatant scams allowed

I think you are going way to far with this..Why the hell would staff be involved with this?

To take our bitcoin. Your probably involved.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21079129
I still need help.

- Blatant scams allowed

I still need help.

- Blatant scams allowed

Nice. Someone's on the ball!
(corrected. i know)
I still need help.

- Blatant scams allowed

I still need help.

I wrote the guy who is using my account now. Since there is no reply from the person, I assume it's actually the person who hacked my account.
Serious question. How is it even possible that someone changed the mail address of the mentioned account?

It's absolutely impossible that the person had access to my email address. This is most likely a hack due to the leaked bitcointalk database.

So, how was the person able to change the email address?

Also, as said, there is no address linked to my account. I contacted the new account holder now and referred him to this thread. I'd like to know how he got the account. Probably bought it in the forum from someone who hacked my account.

Again, an admin would just need to set back the email to the address that was used previously.... then I could recover my account. Apart from that, admins could contact the user celeborne, he knows information's about me that the new account user can't know. Also taking a look at the IP's and posts that I mentioned should show that there is something wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: