Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate parents who give small kids smartphones to hands - page 5. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For me its not bad, As long as they do an outside activity. As long as you gets strict to them the opposite happens. Let them what they'd want just don't spoil them too much that's bad
Activity: 20
Giving smartphones to children at a very tender age is not the best. It exposes them to so many unhealthy things on the internet which which is not good for them at that age
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Children need to be poured into the era from childhood, let them get used to it!  They develop and learn faster than we do, because we did not have such technologies!
Activity: 12
Because children will learn very quickly both positive and negative on the smartphone
Activity: 26
I'm 15 and I actually remember how people used to live with dumbphones. I have a feature phone cause my parents don't want me a smartphone until I become 16. And I can browse internet in emergency on it with Opera Mini web-browser. You guessed. I have a new Nokia 3310, which is more like 6303 from 2009 than original 3310 from 2000.

Then after that, why most people use smartphones when only few really needs them and even worse, why do they even hand them to small kids under 7? It makes me feel better, that I grew up with Snake and they didn't gave me their Nokias all the time.

I don't hate smartphones. The hardware by itself is awesome piece of high technology. They are powerful electronic devices that can make your life better when used smartly. But when used dumbly and stupidly, they dumb you down and make your life bad. I don't get why people check their smartphones even during religious services.

I'm waiting for your answers.

Yes this is a true issue they get addicted they should be out playing instead of inside playing games
Activity: 140
I hate parents who doesnt wants to pay attention to their children
Activity: 23
of course it's not good but you undertand it when you become parent Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 27
Smartphones in small kids hands can either be used by them for study or for some idiotic purpose but it depends upon what the parents teach them when they give these phones to their children and whether they look after them or not.
Activity: 84
дa , poдитeлям , тpyднo тeпepь c выбopoм
Activity: 28
I think a certain amount of phone/computer usage for children is fine. Let's face it --we are at a digital age and we cannot escape technology. We have to introduce it in some way to the kids. I am not against the use of technology, I am for the responsible use of technology.
And also, being tech-savvy is cool --it makes more room for success in the future.

Activity: 126
I'm 15 and I actually remember how people used to live with dumbphones. I have a feature phone cause my parents don't want me a smartphone until I become 16. And I can browse internet in emergency on it with Opera Mini web-browser. You guessed. I have a new Nokia 3310, which is more like 6303 from 2009 than original 3310 from 2000.

Then after that, why most people use smartphones when only few really needs them and even worse, why do they even hand them to small kids under 7? It makes me feel better, that I grew up with Snake and they didn't gave me their Nokias all the time.

I don't hate smartphones. The hardware by itself is awesome piece of high technology. They are powerful electronic devices that can make your life better when used smartly. But when used dumbly and stupidly, they dumb you down and make your life bad. I don't get why people check their smartphones even during religious services.

I'm waiting for your answers.

yea i hate it too.. but these days is something normal, unfortunately

Yeah, in this time it is a common thing, which is bad for children because instead of playing outside and using their body they use smartphone to play.
Activity: 12
Spend more time with your children instead of letting them use smart phones and electronics when they're young.
Activity: 260
I also do not agree with giving a child a smartphone. This obviously eliminates the children of happiness. The moment where they feel the pleasure of playing interact with friends
Activity: 84
It makes me feel bad as well, children won't enjoy their childhood life by just using the gadgets they need to play a physical sport and go outdoors.
Activity: 99
This problem lies in technological advances. in your day may be the price of smartphones is still expensive, while today the price of smartphones is quite cheap, so everyone from any circles can buy it.
Providing infants with new baby phones brings a lot of eye disease and other depression, and many people think that this will help keep the baby out of harm's way.
Activity: 61
i also dont like my kids play smartphone. its very dangerous. I suggest, we as parents must accompany their childhood, do not let them play mobile phones, if it requires a mobile phone, give a phone what can call and message, old phones
I don't like that, but I think parents give their children a phone when they don't have time to play with their kids. With a smart phone, kids will focus on watching some funny videos and parent can do others things such as woking or cleaning house.
Activity: 15
I think it's okay to let the kids to handle smartphones but they should be strict on the usage time of the device.
Activity: 140
giving out smartphones to kids can cause a kind behavioral changes to the kids.]
kids adopt so quickly whether good or bad.
Pages:
Jump to: