Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate parents who give small kids smartphones to hands - page 6. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This is not good for children if they spend a lot of time on the phone because of the programs, the bad content on youtube, distract the study and affect their eyes.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I'm 15 and I actually remember how people used to live with dumbphones. I have a feature phone cause my parents don't want me a smartphone until I become 16. And I can browse internet in emergency on it with Opera Mini web-browser. You guessed. I have a new Nokia 3310, which is more like 6303 from 2009 than original 3310 from 2000.

Then after that, why most people use smartphones when only few really needs them and even worse, why do they even hand them to small kids under 7? It makes me feel better, that I grew up with Snake and they didn't gave me their Nokias all the time.

I don't hate smartphones. The hardware by itself is awesome piece of high technology. They are powerful electronic devices that can make your life better when used smartly. But when used dumbly and stupidly, they dumb you down and make your life bad. I don't get why people check their smartphones even during religious services.

I'm waiting for your answers.
It's depends how they used it. In the end parents must have teach how to use it's right
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have you seen a video of the kid, who had been shouting for 8 hours on the plan, because there were no wi-fi?
After that I started to pay attention to that phenomenon!
Activity: 70
Детям надо не только смартфоны давать ! А их нужно учить наукам с раннего детства ! Смартфоны это норма для 21 века!
Activity: 169
Many say that smartphones are taking over the childhoods of young children, many people think that providing young children with phones will not be mischievous but harmful to children.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
giving children phone at a low age is bad it can damage there life so easily and its not good in terms of there educational life
Activity: 16
I'm 15 and I actually remember how people used to live with dumbphones. I have a feature phone cause my parents don't want me a smartphone until I become 16. And I can browse internet in emergency on it with Opera Mini web-browser. You guessed. I have a new Nokia 3310, which is more like 6303 from 2009 than original 3310 from 2000.

Then after that, why most people use smartphones when only few really needs them and even worse, why do they even hand them to small kids under 7? It makes me feel better, that I grew up with Snake and they didn't gave me their Nokias all the time.

I don't hate smartphones. The hardware by itself is awesome piece of high technology. They are powerful electronic devices that can make your life better when used smartly. But when used dumbly and stupidly, they dumb you down and make your life bad. I don't get why people check their smartphones even during religious services.

yea i hate it too.. but these days is something normal, unfortunately
Activity: 182
This is totally wrong. They are killing the kids. At least wait till teens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
It's not good to give kids smartphone at a tender age. They can easily be influenced.
Activity: 34
          I don't support parents who gives smart phones to their kids, it exposes the kids to some irresponsible act on social networks and media.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

why is it ok to give a kid a laser sword into his hand but not a smartphone?

A laser sword is a limited toy of which he can only play for a while and find another stimulation to do, a smartphone is a forever info dump on the kid's brain and can very easily affect him in several ways that will be extremely harmful to his mental health later on, if we are talking about a 7 old, parents must be patient and understand their kids are suffering many forms of stimulations on a daily basis, they need to be patient.
Activity: 12
of course I really hate the parents who do not care to his son. why is that? because the child could have been from a small health already wearing glasses
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
same, I would prefer giving kids the older design phone, just for call and text
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

why is it ok to give a kid a laser sword into his hand but not a smartphone?
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
I have a kid and it is very difficult not to give her my phone when every child around has one.

Up to now I manage.

It is an easy but wrong solution for parents to keep their children occupied and find some time for themselves.

It's better to talk with child than to let play with your device. My dad never let me touch his Nokia 6310i, except giving for him when he ask for it. My mum... sometimes. She had a Sony Ericsson K750i, probably because it looked stylish. I have played with it little when I was 4 years old.
Activity: 56
I don't support the motion of giving smartphone to kids because it affects them in many ways if they are yet to know different between right and wrong.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I have a kid and it is very difficult not to give her my phone when every child around has one.

Up to now I manage.

It is an easy but wrong solution for parents to keep their children occupied and find some time for themselves.
Activity: 438
Merit: 266

Pages:
Jump to: