Pages:
Author

Topic: I hate politics - page 2. (Read 11097 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 27, 2016, 03:03:23 AM
I like politics
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 22, 2016, 02:35:20 AM
i have intrest in politics.... i agree some poticians are not good....but some are really good... i want to join politics.. but its not as easy i think.... oppositon always try to pull you down even your good work...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 13, 2015, 01:49:23 PM
I think it will be AAP , all the transactions are  public on blockchain .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 13, 2015, 07:47:40 AM
But just for fun lets see what you opinions are to the poll.

With Mr Modi being so tech savvy as he is, I do think he'd be more open towards adopting Bitcoins in India.
On the other hand Bitcoins can really be used to fund some anti social stuff and I think AAP would be the party that would be generally against such a decentralized currency.

Congress is hopeless, they dont believe in arming Indians with guns or Bitcoins for that matter... I wonder if rahul Gandhi is on this forum, or is he sleeping again ?  Roll Eyes

I wonder how would AAP respond to the concept of bitcoins. The currency of the common man Tongue

Bitcoins will never be the currency of the common man lets face that reality.

And I also agree somewhat to what Poly said up there, the parties wont do shit unless it is something that brings them money .... or votes.

it isn't required to have the parties accept and promote bitcoin. All they should do is not become anti bitcoin at some point in the future because the big companies are paying them for it.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
February 12, 2015, 11:28:13 PM

With Mr Modi being so tech savvy as he is, I do think he'd be more open towards adopting Bitcoins in India.
On the other hand Bitcoins can really be used to fund some anti social stuff and I think AAP would be the party that would be generally against such a decentralized currency.

Congress is hopeless, they dont believe in arming Indians with guns or Bitcoins for that matter... I wonder if rahul Gandhi is on this forum, or is he sleeping again ?  Roll Eyes

I wonder how would AAP respond to the concept of bitcoins. The currency of the common man Tongue

Bitcoins will never be the currency of the common man lets face that reality.

And I also agree somewhat to what Poly said up there, the parties wont do shit unless it is something that brings them money .... or votes.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2015, 08:19:08 PM
I guess our political parties would not care to think about issues that can't bring them votes.
The Bitcoin user population is very small now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 12, 2015, 05:06:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
February 12, 2015, 03:56:50 PM
lol, No party will be going to implement/regularise BTC. In India one of the strictest law regarding money.

Even you can't Western Union or Money Gram to other country from India then how you can think implementing BTC.

First they must allow us to MG/WU to other country then think about BTC. Atleast they can track MG/WU but you can't BTC easily.

What is there to implement in BTC? It is already in place.
If there are bitcoin exchanges, people can buy BTC and use it.

A lot of things can be done by the government to speed up the acceptance of Bitcoins IF they were actually interested in doing it. So far they arent and I think thats what he meant by implementation.

It is not getting into my little brain that why Govt will do something to spread a decentralized currency like bitcoin ? Is it an Indian Govt project like Chandrayaan ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 12, 2015, 02:41:40 PM
And if any party would support Bitcoin then it is going to be BJP because no other party will come to power at least in next 15years Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 12, 2015, 02:38:21 PM
Don't you think investing in bitcoin is too risky? And so will some political organisation tell people to invest in it? Its like almost telling people to put money in chit fund scam(I know bitcoin isn't a scam but the risks are equivalent). And then if people loose money who will take the responsibility? You or me? Everyone will blame the party. So I don't think anyone would be in favour of using bitcoins.

lol, No party will be going to implement/regularise BTC. In India one of the strictest law regarding money.

Even you can't Western Union or Money Gram to other country from India then how you can think implementing BTC.

First they must allow us to MG/WU to other country then think about BTC. Atleast they can track MG/WU but you can't BTC easily.

Are you sure ?? I can actually point to a couple of politicians who are involved in Bitcoins and have probably taken bribes in BTC Tongue
Name the politicians. I hope they are not local Bengali MLA's  Tongue

www.V.systems
February 12, 2015, 01:57:18 PM

A lot of things can be done by the government to speed up the acceptance of Bitcoins IF they were actually interested in doing it. So far they arent and I think thats what he meant by implementation.
legendary
February 12, 2015, 12:01:08 PM

www.V.systems
February 12, 2015, 09:54:40 AM

Are you sure ?? I can actually point to a couple of politicians who are involved in Bitcoins and have probably taken bribes in BTC Tongue

I know many who do brokering for politician. they do accept because it's not easy to track easily and proof that bitcoin related to that politician.

I get many offers regularly who want 10's of thousand BTC but only on cash deal and they want to give you big margin like 20-40% margin easily.

But trading with them is really very risky becasue it's not easy to manage that kind of cash money.

Haha next time you deny such a cash deal forward them to me. Tongue

lol, just tell me how  you will going to manage 10k above bitcoin at once.

They are not going to give you advance. Do you have Millions of Millions money.

No, but I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who does cash dealings in BTC around the world and provides commission for sending him leads.  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
February 12, 2015, 09:40:55 AM

I know many who do brokering for politician. they do accept because it's not easy to track easily and proof that bitcoin related to that politician.

I get many offers regularly who want 10's of thousand BTC but only on cash deal and they want to give you big margin like 20-40% margin easily.

But trading with them is really very risky becasue it's not easy to manage that kind of cash money.

lol, just tell me how  you will going to manage 10k above bitcoin at once.

They are not going to give you advance. Do you have Millions of Millions money.
www.V.systems
February 12, 2015, 09:39:39 AM

legendary
February 12, 2015, 09:37:19 AM

www.V.systems
February 12, 2015, 09:32:48 AM

legendary
February 12, 2015, 05:59:22 AM

legendary
February 11, 2015, 02:27:47 PM
TDP!!!!

Chandrababu Naidu used to be a key supporter of technology.  Smiley
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
February 11, 2015, 02:07:09 PM
Might not be true. AFAIK, AAP accepted bitcoin donation before. But, my information may be wrong. Subvolatil may enlighten us on this issue. Wink

I have also seen it before on Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/aap/comments/1tuq9d/aam_aadmi_party_now_accepts_bitcoins/

But AFAIK, their Bitcoin address seems to have received nothing so far.
https://blockchain.info/address/17HaR9Zo9awzRuVH3oxGcPhvGCv2jgkQwc

Probably very less people understood the Bitcoin logo and the QR code; and those few who understood didn't care about donating anything?
Pages:
Jump to: