Pages:
Author

Topic: i hav 0.5 btc ... - page 3. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 20, 2018, 01:29:26 AM
I would keep my 0.5 BTC untouched and raise new funds to invest in other things. There is a good chance that you will receive further airdrop or fork tokens from your Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold etc which will increase the overall value. If you feel confident to trade in Bitcoin then go in and out of USDT to take advantage of the dips to grow your coin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:21:54 AM
If you posted, “I have 0.5 extra btc that I’m willing to lose.” Then I would help you find somewhere to gamble it and maybe become a lucky winner. Any “investment” has the potential to take all of your btc away.

A sound investment for someone without much money is to hold what you have and add any extra fiat to that slowly as you earn it through a regular job. Take all the money that you would rot your teeth with every month (buying sweets and soft drinks) and add that to your btc holdings. Pick a thing that you spend money on every month that you don’t really need and buy bitcoin instead (I suggest dumping your girlfriend, you wouldn’t believe how much money you can save with that one alone). Bitcoin has the potential to increase by 100%, 200%, 300% or more in a short time. That’s the least risky investment you will find around here.

I like the line "I suggest dumping your girlfriend, you wouldn’t believe how much money you can save with that one alone". That's one of the best advices one can have if he want's to save money  Grin Grin Grin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO
Just hold it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
before investing always do your own research. First I thought it would be best to invest in many different icos but in my case that was a mistake. I finally found a project that I truly believe in and now I invest energy and money in it. But it took some time. So don't hesitate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 18, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
Bitcoin try to back their position again ,they already reached 10000$ +.So i think you can hold bitcoin until you get 3x profit.Bitcoin will be 50000$ soon and after  the end of the  month bitcoin will be 15000$.No need to invest your bitcoin any ico or trading but you want to invest your bitcoin buy waves or eth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
February 18, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
Before you investing in any ico you should bear in mind there is a chance of high risk to loose all of tour money. Cause there is scammer every where. But again if you think you want to invest in ico them i would love to suggest you to go for eth based ico. Like lunyar , voise vsl was the successfull ico of ety tockens and did reach to their target. So before you invest you should be well aware of what is the project  about how strong is the teams are?
If they funded the escrow?
Did the team has done enough to clear the doubts of any investors and most  of all are they active as the projects and the managers were needed to be.
If you think you find a good project or ico of eth based tockens then i would suggest you to go for it.

Cheerz
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
February 18, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
Investing in an ICO can bring you good returns but you have to understand about the high risks as well. I suggest you to diversify and hold some BTC (maybe half) and invest the rest into altcoin and ICO projects. Better to do your own research than asking for other opinions.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO
If that's all what you have just hodl it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 02:27:02 PM
I suggest you to just keep your half bitcoin... when you invest somewhere you can earn more btc but you can lose btc what is higher chance ... But it is your 0.5btc and your decision so i hope you will be wise . I think just hold it is the safest way of investment
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

I am glad you asked! Smiley
You should diversify the portofolio. If you want something less risky, but with great potential do this split of funds:
60% - Big Caps
20% - Medium Caps
10% - Small Caps
10% - ICOs

You should make profit with a really less risky portofolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
February 18, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO
There are too many icos now a days and many projects are same like each other you should research before investing in any ico. Invest in ico which will solve real life problems in future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 18, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
That's great bro. Just keep your bitcoin safely. My suggestion is to hold your bitcoin now and earn more bitcoin. You can invest your bitcoin some trusted ICO.
Activity: 658
February 18, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

Buy top-10 altcoins for 0.25 BTC (0.025 BTC for each criptocurrency). Hold other 0.25 BTC. By this way you will have stable portfolio
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
February 18, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

If you can take risk then I will suggest you to buy ETH or LTC with 0.5 BTC.Because we see price of these coins are pumping up recently.So I think ETH/LTC is wise options for investing.OTOH,You can hold it for bitcoin price go up.As we can see the progress that the price of bitcoin is increasing after a break.And it will.continue to increasing near future.So it's also a good way to earn some more btc.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
February 18, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

Whoa, whoa, whoa

Before you do anything and invest into some coin, I'd suggest you to follow McAfee on twitter. He puts out like "Coin of the week" every week and that coin spikes in price for quite something. My friend invested ~20$ in electroneum and after 3 months sold for ~700$ just by following McAfee on twitter.

That would be my suggestion before you do anything and for everyone that plans on investing in some alt-coin or ICO.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
February 18, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
a lot of references you can see in coinmarketcap there a lot of good ico-ico, depending on your clever pandainya only.

Buying into ico sometimes doesn't pay. It is stressful and delays to start monitoring the progress as it is going. I would prefer to wait till in hits the exchange.

Where to invest?
Any ICO

Maybe it will benefit you to research in coinexchang e instead of trying to buy in ico because of its challenges.
Activity: 402
February 18, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
a lot of references you can see in coinmarketcap there a lot of good ico-ico, depending on your clever pandainya only.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
February 18, 2018, 12:36:00 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

Whatever investment you want to do, don't not buy coins with them all. Split and keep a part in your wallet. Hodling is also an investment because of potential.
You can buy some coins then, like etheruem, litecoin, dash and waves.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

you can see ICO at https://icobench.com/, your benefit to visit the website you can see the condition and rating of ICO from there you can menenetukan ICO what you want to follow and you think is best.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
February 18, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
Find for an ICO that fits your ideal. It is good that you are interested in investing it in ICO because there are quite good projects out there,but I think it 's better if you hold your coin for now, and invest more in bitcoin while the price is still low. Right after the chinese new year,the price started to increase slowly so after some months, it is difficult to buy bitcoin again because of its high price. Anyway, it was just my opinion,if you are really into ICOs, then you could research for it,just always beware of the scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: