Pages:
Author

Topic: i hav 0.5 btc ... - page 5. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
February 18, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
Maybe you can invest in ethereum or maybe in bitcoin cash. You can see the market cap online to check the alternative coin next to bitcoin. But you cant guarantee the nearest value to bitcoin. It has a huge gap in value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
 Cry keep holding it, you may not know that it might reach $15k when march ends. It's a better way of investing, you may invest but, you must really select the best one you think it is worth it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
Invest 0.25 btc on a successful ICO and hold the remainder.
Activity: 64
February 18, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
if you have that much, you can use it to invest on more than one ICO.
try search 'Bitcoin Bank'. It will pay dividends for its investor.
or if you like to try other ico, search on altcoin section.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

I give you suggest for two matter.keep holding your bitcoin or buy some good successful ICO coin.is the better for you.now bitcoin price low ,if you would be like them hold.then you will get some profit.or if you can buy some coin and keep them hold.then you will sell the high price.so now you can choose anymore.
I suggest you look for good ones in coinmarketcap.com or better yet, just hold on to your bitcoin.
I agree with you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
in the near future you can invest on ETC or LTC because they will held a hardfork in march, that will give earn you some bucks for sure.
But make sure you entered the market that gives the hardfork
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
February 18, 2018, 10:13:14 AM
I would agree with others and advise you to hold for the long term
because there is a better chance of a return.
There is a great potential to increase profits now that BTC is at a
low price when it rises.

If investing in an ico or another coin i use new funds and leave my
existing BTC for the long term.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

The Bitcoin's price is expected to increase in the future, so even if you hold your half BTC for some months or years , you can make good earning. Or invest in the most promising altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin because their prices are going up fastly in the few previous weeks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
February 18, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
if you have Half Bitcoin - I would suggest you to keep it as an investment and try to get more bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
Where to invest?
Any ICO
Try to hold your bitcoin instead of investing it in ICO. You will be benefited more because as of now, bitcoin gradually recover its price and few more time, it will bullish the market.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
I'd advise to keep your half Bitcoin for the long term. If you want to invest on new coins, buy them with BTC or ETH or whatever but keep your half of a Bitcoin with you Wink
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
Where to invest?
Any ICO

Not for now joined ICO.this the best time for holding.I know investor on the ICO not less them accept your money.So now you can going to the coinmarketcap .and you check them what is the best coin .then you can buying coin and keep hold.normally it's the simply way to eran huge profitable for the short time. I have some coin list.you can check coinmarketcap this coins.
1.Aion
2.Indahash
3.INS
4.PRL
5.pincoin
6.wepower
List of the high successful ICO.you can choose anymore coins,and you will try this coin buying and holding for some days.
For me, it'll be best to hold it for now. For ICOs, try gaining more coins to make it more profitable if you're going to invest on one. I normally see investors on ICOs going not less than 1.5 BTC. You could still choose to invest, but it's a must to hold it, and make trade it to make a profit. Remember that BTC's price is recovering as of the moment, so it won't be long for it to go back to its former price.
I like you article .thanks for share your opinion.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
For me, it'll be best to hold it for now. For ICOs, try gaining more coins to make it more profitable if you're going to invest on one. I normally see investors on ICOs going not less than 1.5 BTC. You could still choose to invest, but it's a must to hold it, and make trade it to make a profit. Remember that BTC's price is recovering as of the moment, so it won't be long for it to go back to its former price.
Activity: 42
February 18, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
I suggest you look for good ones in coinmarketcap.com or better yet, just hold on to your bitcoin.
Activity: 63
February 18, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
Where to invest?
Any ICO
Pages:
Jump to: