Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 8. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 24, 2018, 08:35:22 PM
Your are so great that you have 12 bitcoin but you should split your bitcoin some of your bitcoin put them in investment and the rest hold it for your future because we don't know in the future the price of bitcoin will be in high value.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 08:34:08 PM
Bitcoin will help to fix it with easier transaction and faster. And Bitcoin always depending with fiat money because we still need fiat money to make daily payment and to buy crytpo coin
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 08:25:02 PM
A year after the creation of this topic, it is possible to say that it was necessary to use all four methods proposed by the author. Then it would be possible not only to compensate the losses associated with the fall of Bitcoin, but may be to have profit from investing in a reliable project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
In your place, I would not do anything now, just now probably at a time just need to be in bitcoins and wait for the next growth
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 24, 2018, 09:38:51 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You shoudl sell them, buy ETH, wait for it to rise, sell it and buy BTC again. In addition, there is one more option - convert BTC to gold, which could make you a little bit richer.

I agree that selling bitcoin for ethereum is a good and profitable thing, but I recommend a maximum of 50% ethereum and the rest is bitcoin, because bitcoin and ethereum are the strongest coins today so they will continue to increase.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

US regognized BTC as comodity so it has realy good chances to become great again. I hope that people are ready for wide adoption of this payment method.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
This thread will be like a year. It was very interesting to read various tips, and what happened next. Exactly a year ago, I personally made a different decision, different from what I would have done now. The market has changed very much now.
Yup, the decision at every moment is completely different. When the 19000$ bitcoin fell to 14000$ I kept on believing that the price would go up again soon. But things did not go as expected and I had to sell it at a lower price. Looking at the tips here every day, I find we have had a hard year for crypto
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
Sweet story.  I think if you have 12 bitcoins, then you should not worry, keep them until the market flies up!
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
This thread will be like a year. It was very interesting to read various tips, and what happened next. Exactly a year ago, I personally made a different decision, different from what I would have done now. The market has changed very much now.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
In my opinion, while Bitmain did not make the trend to reduce the cost of equipment for bitcoin mining, it is best to withdraw 12 bitcoins to fiat because $ 80,000 is a very good performance.

I'd suggest the author to maintain the most part of his BTC and hold. Hopefully, now or then the price will rise again and he will gain more profit in USD.
If i were the topic starter I would remain 8 BTC, invest 2 BTC, and change to fiat 2 BTC. Of course it depends on how he earned this BTC and if he is in a profit if he changes to fiat.
Activity: 182
October 24, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Now you can see that the dumbest idea was the best one. However, if you had decided to put it into ETH, you may make some good profits too.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
In my opinion, while Bitmain did not make the trend to reduce the cost of equipment for bitcoin mining, it is best to withdraw 12 bitcoins to fiat because $ 80,000 is a very good performance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

You shoudl sell them, buy ETH, wait for it to rise, sell it and buy BTC again. In addition, there is one more option - convert BTC to gold, which could make you a little bit richer.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 20, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
12 Bitcoins are  big amount of money. Depends on you how much risk you can take. Bitcoin is good to hold but if you invest in altcoins it will give you more profit than Bitcoin. So if you take risk I will say you can cover your Bitcoin with some altcoins which have potential in upcoming days. But if you don't want to take risk the it's fine to hold your Bitcoin. If I have 12 Bitcoin I will change 60% of it to altcoins. 60% of Bitcoin into 5-6 or maybe 10 good project and hold. But when you invest more amount you have to research by yourself. That's it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

It's been one year already when it was happened but its still nice to read this kind of testimony from a member of this community and I hope you've still doing find , so I think you have all the luck and idea or strategy on how to earn huge profit in crypto and I suggest to just continue your strategy because that's still applicable and effective .
Activity: 560
October 20, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
I would recommend you to sell your bitcoins for Tether and wait a few month to buy them back much cheaper , TA shows that bitcoin must touch 3000 $ level before the new bull-run to 50 k in next year.So you can easily double your bitcoin amount.
Activity: 63
October 20, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

If it turns out, keep up the good work. Not everyone can do like you. But I am more inclined to 3 options. If your company helps to solve the problem of other companies, it will be a good profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 20, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
The market conditions are dropping like now the hold option is a better thing, I'm sure that at the end of the year we can get a big profit so with a hold it can get a big profit.
Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
This is a very good investment capital. I would try to invest these coins in several alternative coins that have great potential for growth.
Activity: 504
October 20, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
You are either lucky or very smart. For such a short time to convert a small amount of 12 bitcoins, not everyone can. I think that with such a mind you yourself know how to proceed and not lose.
Pages:
Jump to: