Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 7. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 06, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You should have invested in altcoins until January/18, including leverage trading, and then converted everything to fiat, and shorted positions in Bitmex!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
November 06, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
If I were you, I just would prefer to invest some of bitcoins in such good altcoins. Just in Ethereum or something like that.
Activity: 345
November 06, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
If you invest and continue to grow in the future, I think you should keep it for a while until the market is stable. I believe its price will rise even higher. In this era of technology development, I am sure that BTC will continue to increase to match the benefits it brings. BTC is always a valuable currency of all time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You shoudl sell them, buy ETH, wait for it to rise, sell it and buy BTC again. In addition, there is one more option - convert BTC to gold, which could make you a little bit richer.

I agree that selling bitcoin for ethereum is a good and profitable thing, but I recommend a maximum of 50% ethereum and the rest is bitcoin, because bitcoin and ethereum are the strongest coins today so they will continue to increase.
with the amount of Bitcoin as much as it would be very good with using as an investment. I am sure by running the investment was able to gain more profits in the future. so I highly recommend for investment to make more coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
If you have still 12 bitcoins I think it is not necessary to do anything with them, leave it there and wait when the market will start to grow!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
I think you just have to keep these 12 bitcoins. In the future, the price of Bitcoin will grow. You can sell some of the coins and buy altcoins, but this is risky.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 05:02:22 PM
I suggest hodl your Bitcoin and wait for the market price to bounce back. If you check the market trend , Bitcoin will always rise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
we are responsible for what we decide to do with our crypto assets. i cannot give you an advise as a professional but i can make a suggestion. please do not sell if you don't need the funds at this moment, i'll advice you to HODL because Bitcoin is a potential coin and the Bull run is very close.
Activity: 252
November 03, 2018, 07:02:00 AM
I do not want to take responsibility, but if I had 12 bitcoins, I would leave it, perhaps in fiat or in favor of altcoins.
Activity: 268
November 03, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
I would hold these Bitcoins for a while. Because in 2018, Bitcoin was the most stable coins and I would also buy some more altcoins, because I have the feeling that the pump is near and we will see the green market pretty soon.
Bitcoin is the only coin that I am not selling off into a market yet because I feel that the price could be worth more.
Activity: 232
November 03, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

For me, 12 bitcoins is just a cosmically huge amount of which I would like to dispose of only in cash. I think that this was would the most the best option and wait would I, too, not became
Activity: 784
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 03, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
I would hold these Bitcoins for a while. Because in 2018, Bitcoin was the most stable coins and I would also buy some more altcoins, because I have the feeling that the pump is near and we will see the green market pretty soon.
Activity: 168
November 03, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
Hold your bitcoins now and don't do anything yet. it will cost over 20k dollars trust me and you can earn good money
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 06:18:44 AM
In my opinion, while Bitmain did not make the trend to reduce the cost of equipment for bitcoin mining, it is best to withdraw 12 bitcoins to fiat because $ 80,000 is a very good performance.

For me, i'd rather hold 12 Bitcoin in my wallet than converting it to cash, but your opinion is good though. I know i can do a lot with 12 Bitcoin but if i can able to hold it for few more years, i think i can have a very huge profit from it.
Activity: 237
November 03, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
So many Sevets gave you. Eyes scatter. I gained 0.8 bitcoin for half a year and in this market I dream to reach at least 1. Apparently I'm not such a lucky trader, although there were moments when I risked unjustified. I will not give you advice, it seems you yourself know this sense.
Activity: 182
November 03, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

For you can be way out just waiting. I think this is the best option to spend such a large sum into the wind not really worth it. This is a lot and I would just wait when this amount will be even more
Activity: 518
October 27, 2018, 08:39:49 AM
Divide your 12 Bitcoin into several parts. Leave some Bitcoins, buy some perspective alts like Ethereum and IOTA or another great coins, that you like. You can also invest in ICO with another part of your portfolio. I am only saying, that you need to diversificate your funds at the end Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
Bitcoin will help to fix it with easier transaction and faster. And Bitcoin always depending with fiat money because we still need fiat money to make daily payment and to buy crytpo coin
I hope that both bitcoin and etherium are good for holding, we can see the etherium and some other altcoin prices are also depending on bitcoin price, when bitcoin price start increasing we also see some good increase in such coins, therefore I think that holding bitcoin is also a good decision.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Long term hodling of BTC may be the best option, because the marke is in obvious crisis and it does not seem to be ended in the neares future.
Activity: 588
October 24, 2018, 09:12:35 PM
Damnnnnnnnn !!!
Very fantastic value and it's great for the future for your finances including for your old days.
If I am in your position I might be more likely to change to fiat around 6 Bitcoin and be tube in the Bank and 6 Bitcoin again to trade with Altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: