Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $20k ,how do I invest - page 2. (Read 1124 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:55:42 PM
i would take 50% on BITCOIN to be safe cause Bitcoin will always be the first mover and it has a lot of adoption in every country . then 40% on Top 20 cryptocurrency coins , the likes of Ethereum , neo , cardano , ontology , Vechain , EOS . then 10% i would divide it to undervalued coins the you have really deeply research on , not on top 100 rather below 150
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
all depends on the amount of capital that will be used for investment if you have significant capital maybe by doing the distribution will be able to get a more significant portfolio and invest in the short term for an altcoin that has a faster movement. but if the small capital to be shared like that is not a good solution because the benefits that will be obtained will not be felt later.
I guess that $20K is just enough for a cheaper market nowadays, and that short term ideas still doesn't have an assurance to move in. That's because it has no definite assurance to move higher in the next few days. But for longer terms, I am certain that you'll be able to benefit for better future of your invested crypto.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
Oh great nice 20k usd is huge starting investing in cryptocurrency, and welcome in the community good luck for you, i suggest learn well about cryptocurrency to become successful  to become failure due of lack of knowledge.

Buy bitcoin or any altcoin to start investing in crypto and i suggest choose coin listing in to 20 coin at the marketplace.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
all depends on the amount of capital that will be used for investment if you have significant capital maybe by doing the distribution will be able to get a more significant portfolio and invest in the short term for an altcoin that has a faster movement. but if the small capital to be shared like that is not a good solution because the benefits that will be obtained will not be felt later.
Activity: 84
October 07, 2018, 06:17:07 PM
You need to diversify your portfolio. Divide it into equal shares between such cryptocurrencies: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
It is better to invest in different altcoyins, in equal parts. Buy BTC for 30% and for the remaining money buy altcoins from the top 10 in equal parts, so you will get a profitable portfolio.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 05:34:49 AM
I invested about $ 5,000 in January and now I regret it. It was necessary to wait a little and buy everything cheaper
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
I think half the time is half the time you keep the other half safe. everything is already down and this is a good opportunity my friend is waiting and if the green becomes a market taste. achievements

Go hard or go home. No risk no reward. These are some of the things that can be applied to investing in ICOs. I know, hear me out.. even ethereum was an ICO. The trickiest part of ICOs is to find a way to weed out the useless ones and invest in a solid, concrete one. Problem is, today there are hundreds of ICOs. Best thing to do is to, as the crypto cliché goes, do your own research and find the best ICOs that will be successful given some of the criteria that you identified. Once you do this then you can know that the best coins to get are the ones that will undoubtedly have better returns than those that have already "mooned" to some extent. This is the difference between getting 10x and 100x benefits on your investment, aside from supporting a great technology with a great time like Eterbase, the coin in my sig.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 29, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
I think half the time is half the time you keep the other half safe. everything is already down and this is a good opportunity my friend is waiting and if the green becomes a market taste. achievements
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
Yes, I agree with you on the choices and percentage at which you split the money and this are very potential and valuable coin to have but before you invest in altcoins, I will suggest you take you take your time to do a very good research of the coins and invest in the one you find very promising.
Activity: 110
August 29, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
The amount of investment is quite decent and therefore I advise you to buy the most stable cryptocurrencies. For example 2 Bitcoin and everything else on Ethereum invest.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 10, 2018, 01:46:13 AM
I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
Who's you're talking with?i thought you are asking but the body means talking to yourself lol

Investing in ICO is a suicide damn,why advice to put money in those scammers?are you one of them?only fool will trust ICO project now so stop adding victim to them.

Better buy 50% bitcoins,25% ethereum and the other 25% is for the good altcoins or tokens
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 10, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Now you will find very good discounts for major projects and this is what I would do if I were you:

25% Put in Bitcoin, then 10% in ETH and then the rest in some very solid project, leaving around 1-2k to day trade or put in some really good ICOS. I WOULD NOT RISK ALL YOUR MONEY in ICOS. Just use maximum ten percent to invest in new projects which carry higher risks than the older established one. I would also invest a good amount in Pundi X as it gives you over 7% monthly until the end of December in its monthly unlock. They are also building their own blockchain and have a ready product going to market.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
August 10, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
25% for bitcoin
25% for ethereum
25% for any altcoin
25% for ICO

This is the allocation of OP but I don't think this is a good idea. Well you are putting your eggs with many baskets but one portion for me isn't so good, the ICO part.

If I got $20,000 this will be the partition.
50% for bitcoin
25% for ethereum
10% > for another coin
5% > " "
5% > " "
5% > " "
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
August 09, 2018, 08:07:33 PM
From this year's trend, I came to one conclusion which I made a rule 'if you must invest in cryptocurrency, invest in Bitcoin'.
So for me 60% btc, 10% BNB, 10% EOS, and the remaining 20% on promising and legitimate ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 09, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
$ 20000 is a huge capital, you can buy a lot of cryptocurrency. I recommend investing in crypto in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some crypto that I recommend to buy are Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and NEO. These are valuable altcoin and growth potential. I believe that if you buy and hold long term these altcoin you will have a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
Diversification is always a good way to invest. The entire ecosystem is unpredictable and luck is playing a major role. SO the best way to approach the business is to diversify.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 07, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
$ 20000 is a huge capital, you can invest in many crypto. I recommend investing $ 8000 into Bitcoin, because this is the king of the market, it promises to raise prices very fast by the end of this year. Next, $ 7000 Ethereum. and finally $ 5000 on cardano, this is a very promising altcoin. Cardano has a professional team, blockchain technology excellence, it overcome many weaknesses on Ethereum and Bitcoin. I believe in the future Cardano will grow strongly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
Speaking from myself, I would invest half in bitcoin. Because I trust him in the long run. Ethereum I usually pass by. But to invest in a good ICO, I think the idea is good and I support it completely.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
30% for BTC - 20% for ETH 30% for few alts from top 20 ( pick any u like) and 20% left in some promising ICO that almost over and there is no lock up period.
May make a hint - Ubex. It is almost over and there are agreements with exchanages
If u have 20k only it is very big diversification, especialy 20% of deposit to the whole top 20& So u gonna hold 100-200$ worth tokens? Grin
Im not going to put that 30% in exactly 20 project. Will pick up only 2-3 from top 20. This way 6000$ for btc 4000$ for ETH 6000$ for 2-3 top alts and 4000$ in Ubex
why so much money in one particular ICO? I would decrease investment in one ICO up to 1500$ max. I would not recommend to participate in any ICO at all as market is still falling down but if you decided then better to reduce such investments. IMHO
Thats the only project I consider as really promising in long run! Product is almost ready, there are aggrements with exchnages about listing already. Everything goes smooth enough..
Thats why I have decided this way
U are very risky guy investing 4k$ in Ubex..Hope you will successed Cheesy
Me personally hoding 40% BTC 30% ETH and 30% LTC
The most conservative portfolio ever Grin
On such a market only such conservative approach can make u some money...Holding alts or even ICOs participation is very risky business
Im considering to sell 10% of my LTC hodling and invest in few ICOs..WHo knows, may skyrocket any time once bullish market comes
Pages:
Jump to: