Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 14. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 02, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
it seems that you should sell 80% ether. you'd better put most of your money on Bitcoin. it is the most reliable coin, especially when the market is in a bear market.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
September 02, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
Now when the market recovery starts you want to sell ETH ?) Are you serious !? You are lucky that you have so much of this unique coin ! Not sell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Devide it into 2 parts - 125 ETh continue holding - another part onvest in promising alts.
My advise - take a look at SkyChain and Ubex projects. If it is reall bull movements starting this two project will be the biggest gainers!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
I hope you sold all ETH in January 2018. That is the highest price ETH has achieved. If you are greedy and continue to hold it up until now, it is really a bad thing but it will not disappoint you. It will take you more time because you need to hold for about 1-2 next years to be profitable as you buy it.
it is very good 250 eth, in my opinion, don't sell it first,
because ethereum is rumored to be going to the end of 2018 and early 2019.
im optimistic Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
You definitely need to wait. Etherium max ath price $1,432.88 you know it happened. Even if it is not so high, $ 800- $ 900 dollars will come with ease.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
I hope you sold all ETH in January 2018. That is the highest price ETH has achieved. If you are greedy and continue to hold it up until now, it is really a bad thing but it will not disappoint you. It will take you more time because you need to hold for about 1-2 next years to be profitable as you buy it.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
I do not think that ethereum will weaken immediately, but rather gradually lose its leadership positions gradually, if the developers do not come up with something new.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
it would be nice to keep HOLD ethereum if you don't want to get bigger losses, moreover the ethereum price on the market is currently down very far below, but all decisions are only on your own because those assets are yours.

I am optimistic about price growth again and I think by the end of this year there will be a significant price rise surprise in ethereum, holding the right choice now rather than selling it at a very low price.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 02, 2018, 01:43:45 AM

A good amount of ether, you need to wait now. The losses will be able to pay back very quickly even at the price of the ether of 350 dollars. And before the end of the year, the forecast is in the 500-600 dollars.
I have a good amount since May - Jully, collection some ETHEREUM from Trading shitcoin/shittoken. Right now will waiting for the bullrun Ethereum i found some artcile at Q2 2019 Ethereum & Bitcoin will Listing at NASDAQ
Activity: 486
September 02, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
It's crazy to sell at this time
You have this great number of ETH The price difference will be high when the price go up ... Ether has a future and you can find it any time it goes to $ 1000 and more

If you need a sum of money you sell a very simple part
Activity: 420
September 02, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

Give me your opinion.

A good amount of ether, you need to wait now. The losses will be able to pay back very quickly even at the price of the ether of 350 dollars. And before the end of the year, the forecast is in the 500-600 dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

Give me your opinion.

I hope you were able to sell much Ethereum before the ultimate corrections which occur last January in which after that the price of Ethereum is now become just $290 each because if you did not able to sell then for sure you are regreting it now because you have lost much opportunity from last year when the price of Ethereum is sky rocketing to the moon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
If all your funds are in it, then sell it, but only a part. It is better to reduce risks with the help of diversification, there are many perspective alternatives.
do you think that there is even more profitable investment than the etherium? Of course I understand that you can not invest all of your money in one coin, But if there is already such an amount of etherium, then it must be preserved.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
If all your funds are in it, then sell it, but only a part. It is better to reduce risks with the help of diversification, there are many perspective alternatives.
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
If you sell it now, you will lose a huge amount of your money. You need to be patient and hold them, so soon it will grow up and you should have a great profit after.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 30, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
Waoh its 1 year since your post xd

Anyhow, hope that you have sold portion of it as the price declined after the peak during december-january
Got some portion out and reentry now and you will have x5 of what you have sold

I didn't sold off most of my position hmm
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
I think it is best to buy and sell bitcoins. Bitcoin is transmitted at any distance, anywhere in the world, at the same speed.
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Give me your opinion.

of course you have to hold it back, ethereum prices are still very low now if you sell ethereum you have now you will experience a loss. remain patient to hold the ethreum that you have until the price is truly recovered
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
This is August 2018 a year away from the time you made the post seeking for advice and yet the conditions remain relatively the same so I believe what I say will be valid.
I would candidly counsel that you hold it because the price is very low currently and selling will bring losses definitely so, just wait for sometime between November and December or even early next year. Patience is a very much coveted virtue in the world of crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 30, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
Definetly hold or multiply it if you understand the trading principles. By TA there are a dump is coming in September, the last one before the next bull run. You can short Ethereum and get profits during the dump. This way you can get 50-70 Eth more.
Pages:
Jump to: