Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 10. (Read 26093 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 08:16:22 PM
No, just keep holding him. That would be the smart thing to do. I believe in the growth of ethereum, and there is some positive news that reinforces my confidence. Do not panic, the market will recover soon.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 07:08:41 PM
There is no point in selling coins now. It seems to me that the market will go up soon. But I do not understand why you did not sell your coins at a time when the price of the coin was $ 1200.
I also think that if we sell coins at this time it is of no use because the price is currently cheap,
most importantly we must be patient to wait for the market to recover and I am sure the market will soon recover
first of all you need to decide on the price, and at what price the investments in the etherium were made. If the etherium was bought in 2016, then even today's price is much higher.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 15, 2018, 06:30:15 PM
There is no point in selling coins now. It seems to me that the market will go up soon. But I do not understand why you did not sell your coins at a time when the price of the coin was $ 1200.
I also think that if we sell coins at this time it is of no use because the price is currently cheap,
most importantly we must be patient to wait for the market to recover and I am sure the market will soon recover
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
in any case, it seems to me nothing to worry, If a person has not sold for 1200 dollars, then he stores the efirium in the hope of selling for $ 5000.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 15, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Hold.
Ethereum is the best potential altcoin out there right now. The coin currently has a market capital of $22.81 billion and has the potential to cross the $700 mark easily in the next two months. The coin has now been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan and also has one of the best development teams behind it. It has gained wide acceptance in a very short period of time and is a good coin. You can expect great amount of returns from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 15, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
You are aware of when you bought, and what the value was (that's assuming you bought it all at once). Also you should have a target profit, and for ETH I won't suggest a loss limit, it has potential to rise even after a huge loss.
This current value is about the lowest this year, so I would suggest you Hodl.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 15, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
No. Now you can not sell. At the moment the price of this coin is very low and the sale of ETH is a very unreasonable step. I think you should wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Hold at least 100 ETH and invest the rest in alts. Alts will grow much quicker then ETH or BTC. Moreover you will keep the diversification.
Personally me investing in Aeron now. They are doing perfect marketing now https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 and price is reacting. Check the chart on binance

I suppose the guy has already sold his Ethereum altcoins. Then here managed to buy more ETH for the cheap price. Now, he is holding the cryptocurrency to make another profit.
Maybe what you say is true and by buying ethereum at this time, the price is cheap, of course it's a good decision,
because by buying ethereum at this time and selling it when the price goes up, of course the profits will be large
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Hold at least 100 ETH and invest the rest in alts. Alts will grow much quicker then ETH or BTC. Moreover you will keep the diversification.
Personally me investing in Aeron now. They are doing perfect marketing now https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 and price is reacting. Check the chart on binance

I suppose the guy has already sold his Ethereum altcoins. Then here managed to buy more ETH for the cheap price. Now, he is holding the cryptocurrency to make another profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 15, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

Give me your opinion.

As you said mate that you bought your ETH at high prices,so if you sell it now and you know that ETH price drop to much your losses will increase,the best way you need to do is to hold it for a long term and wait for it until ETH return to its previous price so that you can recover your losses.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 15, 2018, 02:12:36 AM
250 ETH is a lot of money, Fella, you are a rich man, selling or not selling, i think i can't give you any of advice, this all depends on yourself. But i am very curious, how much money did you cost for this 250 ETH?
Haha, exactly my thoughts Cheesy
If you buy 250ETH at (apparently) almost the highest price you were probably pretty rich from the start, or pretty stupid because it was and still is a high risk investment.
Activity: 100
September 15, 2018, 01:41:30 AM
250 ETH is a lot of money, Fella, you are a rich man, selling or not selling, i think i can't give you any of advice, this all depends on yourself. But i am very curious, how much money did you cost for this 250 ETH?
Activity: 532
September 15, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

Give me your opinion.

I think you should keep it and do not sell it. The market will soon recover. The price of ETH is now very cheap and it is considered to be at the lowest level. If you sell, you will suffer losses and will regret when prices rise in the next 3 months. So I recommend holding longer and relax. Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 15, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
I hope that you sold it at good prices during winter because ETH today is nearly 10x lower that price... I hope that it will be able to grow in next months.

Hope is good but I think maybe grow gonna be around New Year or next year. For now crypto graphs looks like 2013. If everything will be as in 2013, then growth will not be soon
Well this post dates back to the past with so many replies to the query of the author and I am sure he would have decided by now as what to do with his ETH. Not the time to sell even if you have a profit margin.

The price of ETH is very down and you should at least wait until it rises up again to more than a $1000. That way, you would have a big chance to earn more in every single coin and not what you can earn right now. This is called going against the improvisation.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
HODL will be another great decision for you. You bought 250 ETH at the cheap rate, such a great decision it is. Now, if you hold for a year or 6 months then your investment will be bigger than your expectation. Let ETH to be high once again. Though everyone is confused about the crypto market this year, so I think you should hodl for the next year to see the real output of 250 ETH!
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 14, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
Hi, I would sell you if I were you, but I did not.
I think it's not the right decision if we decide to sell it,
especially with the current crypto condition we better keep holding it,
and the important thing is we must be patient to wait for crypto to recover
Activity: 128
September 14, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
Very interestingly the author left the ETH or sold it))
I know people who bought coins for $1 and sold at $2-3 and considered that they made the good transaction. But here when the price of a coin flew up up to $20 were whipping the cat that was sold so cheap))
Activity: 591
September 14, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
Aeron is legit investment. Im impressed that it held the 1 million USD volume for a long time while market was completle red! Seems team was making buy back
Thats all thx for the giveaway and overall marketing campaign. Thats probably the only one try project that has already obtain the adoption in the aviation industry
To be honest I dont now any other prooject that has already successfuly integrated blockchain into aviation industry. Aeron is the first one and seems they are celebrating that in the way of giveaway Grin
I have a lot of doubts about this project, especially considering all the indicators for today. In any case, the current state of the crypto-currency market can have a very negative impact on the development of this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
Aeron is legit investment. Im impressed that it held the 1 million USD volume for a long time while market was completle red! Seems team was making buy back
Thats all thx for the giveaway and overall marketing campaign. Thats probably the only one try project that has already obtain the adoption in the aviation industry
To be honest I dont now any other prooject that has already successfuly integrated blockchain into aviation industry. Aeron is the first one and seems they are celebrating that in the way of giveaway Grin
Pages:
Jump to: