Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 43. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
March 12, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
O.P all depends on when you bought your ethereum because wouldn't know as to whether you are currently in profit or not. Although that is a huge sum of money which if you hold it for a long time period it will yield you good return on your investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 12, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
Given that ETH and altcoins are all trading at lows, HODL until it is at least at new highs
before exchanging part of it into other altcoins and good ICOs.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 12, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
Sell half when it reaches $1500 again and forget about the other half for few years. I'm definitely sure you will be buying a Lambo after selling the rest half few years from now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 10:00:35 AM
I wish I have the same inventory of ETH. Definitely hold it buddy. ETH is following bitcoin nowadays. Many miners is focusing on ETH right now because its very expensive to mine bitcoin nowadays. Therefore, ETH is the new focus of mining and that later on will create a high demand that will in effect increase the price of ETH. So hold it. Smiley
Yeah I agree, Only ETH which can be following Bitcoin, ETH has a great future ahead and you will see lots of improvement in it which will take price to high level and if you sell now then that would an worst decision of your life. Hold it for a long term. Don't sell it mate.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
I wish I have the same inventory of ETH. Definitely hold it buddy. ETH is following bitcoin nowadays. Many miners is focusing on ETH right now because its very expensive to mine bitcoin nowadays. Therefore, ETH is the new focus of mining and that later on will create a high demand that will in effect increase the price of ETH. So hold it. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:18:16 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year?

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because I bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

If until now you still hold the Ethereum coin. Better do not you sell first. Late last year the price of Ethereum has gone up drastically, but I believe the end of 2018 is the price of Ethereum will be higher than last year. I am sure the development of Ethereum is very rapid compared to other coins.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
Don't sell, you will be rich in future, because now the price is at the bottom but will grow in 3 times in the near future.

Nothing will grows up until comunity waiting for growing up. In november a lot of people don't think about cruptospring in december. But it happened. Forget about growing up in may
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
In my opinion, holding altcoin is a wise thing, as long as it is done at the right time. That is when altcoin prices are falling. To wait for the price to go up, holfibg needs to be done for a few days, a few weeks, or even months. This is what is usually done by reliable investors. In a careful way, altcoin holding can bring huge profits. Maybe in 2018, you have to hold your altcoin. And also do not worry about the decline in altcoin prices, so as not to harm you traders and investors. thank you
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
I think holding them would be a smarter move because ethereum is yet to reach it's full potential. In which coin can we trust if not the most usefull and popular alt coin around.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
February 22, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
You need to hold onto the 250 ethereum that you have.  Ethereum is a well known coin and it will gain more value as time goes on.  Some people have speculated in a few years, it could go up to $1000 dollars a coin.  Plus, this is an established coin and you don't have to worry about everyone dumping ethereum down to 1 stat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

Give me your opinion.

It is always better to diversify.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
if don't have much problem , then hold it now 2018 . its price cross 1200$ .
by 2019 eth will cross 2k + usd my opinion.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 21, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

Give me your opinion.

Wow! You are lucky enough to have that much through this time. I wish to have the same amount of eth someday. I advise you to hold it because there are up coming events that might affect the value of eth in the future. I believe that it has also the same potential as bitcoin to strike high. Better hold it and have patience and surely good things are yet to come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
Don't sell, you will be rich in future, because now the price is at the bottom but will grow in 3 times in the near future.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 11:33:00 AM
Even if you still have it, just hodl for a few more years.
2017 was just the beginning of mainstream. Let's see what 2018 is up to now lol

Keep it!
Activity: 30
February 21, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
Definitely HODL ETH (1.3k ATH) easy 2 k/per coin in 2018!
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
I think it can be expected up to 10,000 Dollars. Of course this is relevant to the needs. It can be sold on demand. But I think ETH is a solid investment.
Activity: 5
February 21, 2018, 11:22:07 AM
Ethereum is good to HOLD for long term. i strongly suggest not to sell it.

i m holding ETH since it was just $ 50 .Wish i buy 10k more at those times.

YES TO HOLD ETH.
Activity: 93
February 21, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Give me your opinion.

you are a lucky guy.
Well, 2018 is a good year for  cryptocurrency, if you don't urge for money, it is better to hold and wait.
If not, do not sell more than 100 eth
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
Well you can give 5-10 of them to me Smiley Just kidding.. ETH is a stable and strong coin. I think right now it is really cheap, I wouldn't sell it at least for 2 months. Another option is to exchange some (maybe 15%) your ETH to other strong platform coins (strat is really cheap too...)
Pages:
Jump to: