Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 42. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
 People are panicked and this always happens. Wait. Ether will skyrocket, Ether will be the first to have massive gains...i will hold mine..you to be patient to hold yours.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
March 14, 2018, 12:56:10 PM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?
August 31, 2017, 06:17:54 AM

Grin Grin the topic is already so old. the guy has already sold everything and you still write here. even in january people wrote that he should keep the btc. then he would have 60% less money today. I hope you sold your btc in january and now have enough money to buy in the next few months. and do not listen to people who say. listen to yourself
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 14, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
Hold it as long as you can, 250 ETH in next 3 years for me will give you  even 4 Times more than now so holding it in your wallet is so profitable!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:49:31 PM
Wow thats a hug number but if you ask me if to hold or sell. Id rather go both, sell half of your eth and hold the other half so in case eth will go up or down surely you already won in any situation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
almost all crypto currencies are currently experiencing significant decreases including ethereum stay calm and be patient, hold your coins waiting for a stable price
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
March 14, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
I hope that the author of this thread has not sold his coins yet. If he has patience he can get much more money (bitcoins) for his ETH in the future. As for me ETH is an excellent coin for a long-term investment.
Everyone know that ETH is the best invesment for long-term, So if I have 250 ETH then holding is the best option. ETH is very important in the future and I think the price of Ethereum will rise along with the rise in Bitcoin prices. So wait for the best moment and then sell your ETH.

Ethereum is like second bitcoin. As longer as better, this huge ammount will be profitable in next year probably. But all what you must do is be patient and waiting
Activity: 42
March 14, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
I can say , sell if you bough cheaper than you can sell now.
Every idiot is hodling now even these who don't know what it mean, and thinking that it will raise 10 times, no it propably won't , no fresh buyers because all already heard about crypto who doing investments, no casuals due to banks sanctions, no crypto advertisements in future. Thats doesnt promise anything good in near future.
Minning difficulty grows and price goes down, soon new wave of miners (these from december, january) will have to pay energy bills soon and will dump more and more. HODL is gamble - Eth have no supply limit !!!
All is up to developers and innovations they do. No innovations = price will go down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Very much I doubt that a man who has such a huge capital, he himself can not make such a decision.
To sell already, the price has fallen very much, now only wait and hope that the market will begin to recover.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Be patient a little to hold it until you can feel a good profit from increases price, Eth is now still in a cheap position
Activity: 224
March 14, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
The can search histoty ETH's price in the last year, I think you should hold. If You need you can sell a little. but don't sell all of them.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 14, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
I hope that the author of this thread has not sold his coins yet. If he has patience he can get much more money (bitcoins) for his ETH in the future. As for me ETH is an excellent coin for a long-term investment.

How much etherium do you keep mate? I have only 3 etherium so far and i want to buy more later.
Its true that etehrium is for long term investment but we need to lock our target to getbour profit. Dont hold too long since we get profit but for long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
I wish I have the same inventory of ETH. Definitely hold it buddy. ETH is following bitcoin nowadays. Many miners is focusing on ETH right now because its very expensive to mine bitcoin nowadays. Therefore, ETH is the new focus of mining and that later on will create a high demand that will in effect increase the price of ETH. So hold it. Smiley
I do not see much potential from ETH as ripple. Although it is possible that in the future ETH will increase but the speed increase will not equal ripple. But the advice ETH holds is quite true, by the end of 2018 I firmly believe that all altcoin will rise. You will make a lot of money from ETH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
Everyone know that ETH is the best invesment for long-term, So if I have 250 ETH then holding is the best option. ETH is very important in the future and I think the price of Ethereum will rise along with the rise in Bitcoin prices. So wait for the best moment and then sell your ETH.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 14, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

Give me your opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
Maybe it worths a try to diversify.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 45
March 13, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
I hope he sold above $1000.

And bought them back today.

and pocketed $30-40k.

If you didn't.   I'd at least sell what you originally paid for them in ETH.  ie if it cost you $1000, then sell that amount of ETH.  You'll get your money back and then feel A-OK whenever you choose to sell.

PS the government won't tax you for what you put in.  Only profit = capital gains.

-PT
Activity: 123
March 13, 2018, 12:02:43 AM
the State of the market are red are you sure you are going to sell coins at this time? stand-alone, the number of the ethereum you have quite a lot so don't get suffered heavy losses.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Give me your opinion.

You have already made a huge amount of profit from these Ethereums of yours. Such a big gain if you continued to HODL you Ethereums until now. The price of ETH in the month of August last year was very little as compared to what it has reached in December last year and January this month. Although it has lowered in value in the past several weeks until now, the potential of Ethereum's growth this year is very high. I believe it will not take until June of 2018 before Ethereum will get back to its former price of more or less $1,300.
Activity: 184
March 12, 2018, 11:23:41 PM
hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold hold
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
March 12, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
O.P all depends on when you bought your ethereum because wouldn't know as to whether you are currently in profit or not. Although that is a huge sum of money which if you hold it for a long time period it will yield you good return on your investment.

He bought before August, isn't that obvious? His base price must be very low. Assuming he didn't sell his ETH in over 1k, there is no reason to sell now. Just hold like you used to, it will pay off well next year.
Pages:
Jump to: