Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 75. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
Hello. If i would have this mich Ethereum i would invest 40 eth in altcoins. Look at Modum, ChainLink, Request Network and PayPie. Leave the rest in Ethereum. Ethereum is the road where everything will drive Smiley.

Cheers
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
November 04, 2017, 06:19:22 PM
Wow, that's a pretty good amount of ETH. I think you should hold it for a little while or for the time being. It will increase its value just like bitcoin. You might want to look for ICO investment for the meantime. But if you really need the money, sell a portion of it and hold the rest.

The market price of  ETH is at down and considering that,  it will be better to hold right now.  The price will eventually go up afer the fork and after the panic selling is controlled. While holding you might want to join signature campaigns to earn more eth.  Most of the tokens are converted into eth after all so earning in altxoins means earning eth also.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 05:32:46 PM
Wow, that's a pretty good amount of ETH. I think you should hold it for a little while or for the time being. It will increase its value just like bitcoin. You might want to look for ICO investment for the meantime. But if you really need the money, sell a portion of it and hold the rest.
Activity: 136
November 04, 2017, 03:34:36 PM
Hold, Eth is undervalued at the moment!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 02:05:33 PM
Damn. Why you go to the foreign exchange market if you can not even make a decision yourself? History already has such experiences (great depression). Better you sit at home and watch TV.
Activity: 25
November 04, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
ETH has many strong competitors
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 04, 2017, 12:40:09 PM
ETH price is very violatile and hardly will you see the price going up like BTC. even if it goes up today it will come down in few days just like what is happening recently. however, since you said you bought it, I will advise you to keep it. i think ETH will be okay for long term Investment. sadly ICOs has make it redundant
Activity: 691
November 04, 2017, 12:30:57 PM
Exploiting eth on trading certainly will give increase, especially now some market based ETH is opened. This will further support us to continue gaining profits even though value EHT now is declining.
Activity: 8
November 04, 2017, 05:29:41 AM
Definitsitely hold, i own about 30eth and i will hold it until Im rich.
Activity: 280
November 04, 2017, 03:23:04 AM
If you don't need the money now, hold it. Long term chances are high that price will rise much more. There is of course no guarantee.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 03:03:18 AM
I think the best option right now is to hold the ETH, right now ETH is in consolidating at the 280$. So there is a chance that the price of ETH will increase because in the year 2017 the value reached almost all-time high, in the year 2018 the value will reach even higher.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 04, 2017, 02:01:37 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Hold onto Ethereum. With a market capital of 40 billion dollars, it has one of the strongest development teams. Also, it is an emergent yet malleable digital asset for IoT( Internet of Things) because of the use of smart contracts abd decentralised applications. It has already proven a travk record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crisis mid flight. Hence the coin has a lot of potential and you can expect a good amount of worth from it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 01:44:21 AM
Now is a good time to be accumulating more ETH, there are many reasons to be bullish on it's future, great community, great people working on project, lots of support - wait for bitcoins run to stabilise and watch it go
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
November 04, 2017, 01:10:06 AM
I think hold if it is too deep down, you can make a recover by buying the price down is to return your lost profit, all have its risk depends on us who run it, sometimes if we dare to take the risk of its results can be fun and also can be sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 12:56:04 AM
Right now, i'd recommend holding.

ICos are booming right now but ETH price isn't bnefiting much from it so it seems. The markets will catch up eventually and a correction will come that will take the price up again. The price for ETH is nearly the same as in April.

Play the long term game, people will soon start talking about ETH more, price could potentially hit 0.1 again.
Activity: 137
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
November 04, 2017, 12:17:01 AM
Hold for sure. It potetial may reach to 1kUSD Cheesy Wait until next year to get more money Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 12:04:06 AM
eth will back to 0.1 BTC per eth ,, because i believe the real value of eth is 10% from the bitcoin value
so if BTC price hit 10K USD eth price will hit 1K usd
just hold it,, if you can
Activity: 378
November 03, 2017, 11:58:07 PM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

If you need money, sell your ETH. but I think save your ETH to invest for future  Wink. this my opinion, but anything whatever you are, the best choice in your hand
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 03, 2017, 06:52:33 PM
Hold it ETH is not a weak altcoin it is rather more supported then a normal altcoin. If i was you i would save it. I think that ETH will go to 1k one day.
You would have then 250k made instead of selling it now who gives you less profit.
Eth down yesterday around 280 but this time the price already jumped back to above 300 and that means it has still become a good project in my opinion. Never try to sell our ethereum will become a wise decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
November 03, 2017, 05:36:55 PM
i hope you didn't sell your eth and they are in safe place. eth is not something you buoght now and sell tomorrow. if you look at the coinmarket they are still over 300$ while other coins dying. Eth is like everybody need it at least use for gas price. they are a plenty of ICOs and many new coins in etherdelta , people are buying -selling or just send them from one wallet to another wallet for all those transfer they need eth. so there will be no time no one need eth to buy.
my target is as always eth =0.1 btc.
Pages:
Jump to: