Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 76. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 107
November 03, 2017, 05:18:17 PM
Hold it ETH is not a weak altcoin it is rather more supported then a normal altcoin. If i was you i would save it. I think that ETH will go to 1k one day.
You would have then 250k made instead of selling it now who gives you less profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
November 03, 2017, 09:31:33 AM
Just hold your Ethereum for your baby's financial security in the future. Because Ethereum has a promising team and day by day spreading i think Ethereum touch 1 k end of this year
I think it will be very difficult for Ethereum to reach $ 1000 this year as the Bitcoin market is showing signs of rapid growth and Ethereum's price may fall sharply. For me we should wait in 2018 because surely their development team will have many new products and many big partners.

No way this is going to happen in this year as the btc price is moving high the prices of altcoins are dropping significantly and thus ideally your money is losing the value instead of making it from BTC. It is going to take a long time now for altcoin to come back the value which was 2 months ago from now.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
November 03, 2017, 09:28:36 AM
It is tough call while watching markets going into bitcoin. I would still say it WAS better to sell before to buy more bitcoin. But its probably too late. I would hold. Patience is key in safe coin like ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
November 03, 2017, 09:25:23 AM
If you haven't sold yet now it's time for hold. Just hodl it like a boss. Ethereum price is already cheap, buy some more. Make it 500 ETH. Next year Ethereum will shine.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 08:50:00 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Would agree with most of the replies that you should hold it. They say that after the fork, the price of bitcoin would slump while the prices of altcoins would boost. Therefore, it would be a better investment and move to hold them for now, since the fork will be by the middle of November.

i think that bitcoin can still increase and pump more after the fork , just like happened on the past and as a result altcoins will still remain on the red phase and probably will be dying again so i suggest is to better sell that etherium of yours to cut your loss and invest it on bitcoin so that you can still catch up on this hype. although etherium can still increase soon if your still willing to hold it for a longer time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

Give me your opinion.

Would agree with most of the replies that you should hold it. They say that after the fork, the price of bitcoin would slump while the prices of altcoins would boost. Therefore, it would be a better investment and move to hold them for now, since the fork will be by the middle of November.
Activity: 432
November 03, 2017, 07:45:50 AM
Just hold your Ethereum for your baby's financial security in the future. Because Ethereum has a promising team and day by day spreading i think Ethereum touch 1 k end of this year
I think it will be very difficult for Ethereum to reach $ 1000 this year as the Bitcoin market is showing signs of rapid growth and Ethereum's price may fall sharply. For me we should wait in 2018 because surely their development team will have many new products and many big partners.
Activity: 560
November 03, 2017, 07:26:27 AM
Activity: 182
November 03, 2017, 07:17:45 AM

Give me your opinion.

Just HODL, Devon is coming up, price is not dropping below 280, just hodl for a while. Its a great poroject.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 07:13:49 AM
HODL for longterm
Activity: 308
November 03, 2017, 03:13:21 AM

Give me your opinion.

Hold as a girl on the first date, so that she will not run away and love for the rest of her life. But seriously, everything will be necessary to wait a little.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 03:06:15 AM
Hold Them For Long, Only ETH Has Power to be Next Bitcoin. Wink
ethereum is the second high rated coin in the crypto wold presently and the interest of people is increasing in ethereum because it is cheap now and the rate of ethereum is also increasing with time so if you hold your ethereum for some time then in future you can earn more profit as compare to now.
Activity: 173
November 02, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
Hold Them For Long, Only ETH Has Power to be Next Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
November 02, 2017, 11:15:50 PM
i will keep 250 eth now and wait until the uncoming btc fork to decide whether to sell or not, i think eth price will rise more than now, it has been like this before, before any fork, btc price rise and eth drop, after that eth rise more again, so stay come and hold until the end of the fork. 
Activity: 574
November 02, 2017, 07:53:02 PM
I would hold them if I were you. ETH value going down would only be temporary. I believe this will peak soon after all this hoopla with bitcoin will be over. You can invest on some ICO but just hold anyhow.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 02, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

Give me your opinion.

Hold the price of ETH has been crashing for some time now, and it does not seem like a good idea to sell for a bad price, if you hold for a several years I have no doubt that ETH could reach a price of 1000 per coin, I do not know where you live but that is a lot of money in my country.
Activity: 51
November 02, 2017, 03:38:43 PM
If you desperately need money, whatever you need. If not, hold it, i think the future looks good out there for eth and I expect it to increase his value very soon
Activity: 192
November 02, 2017, 02:44:41 PM
I'd advise you hodl...better still invest in promising ICOs. Eth will moon soon, once this bully of but Bitcoin rests.
Agree. Selling right now wouldn't be very smart.
Activity: 181
November 02, 2017, 02:31:00 PM
I'd advise you hodl...better still invest in promising ICOs. Eth will moon soon, once this bully of but Bitcoin rests.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
November 02, 2017, 02:05:42 PM
Ethereum is going to go up big time now, hold your seats tight. Bitcoin's pump is coming to an end, next big pump will be of ETH, can reach $500 by the end of this year easily.

A lot of good news ahead, and the best time to buy ETH is right now.

Ethereum is going to go up big time now
A lot of good news ahead, and the best time to buy ETH is right now.

and you are only increasing your post count by this garbage with poor English  Grin

Just because of being accused of this hell, I wasn't joining any signature campaign. Its funny, I just joined one after months of thinking and got a reply like this after a few hours. Tongue Should I simply ignore or post or leave the campaign? Tough decision on me...

Usually, people with 8 band score out of 9 in IELTS don't have poor or garbage English. So I think that's false too?

...and don't know about you, but the current price of ETH looks extremely attractive to me and I even have almost already made two of my relatives buy ETH as much as they can right now.

your speculation about ETH might be correct but I have concern on your English !!! no offense lol  Smiley

EDIT : in my opinion ETC will shine soon

Well in that case, British Council should update the syllabus of IELTS, else people with bad English would continue to get good bands. Tongue

ETC and ETH, both usually follow the exact graph & direction. See the history graphs. If ETH rises, ETC rises too, and same happens with the dumps. Both have been dumped a lot in recent times, so it must be the time now for their rise, once again.
Pages:
Jump to: