Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 82. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 08:00:16 AM
Depends on which pair you bought. Did you invest with FIAT or with BTC?

I am very sure that the Fiat pairs (USD / EUR) will rise, because BTC itself is going to moon soon. There are so many hedge funds in funding phases waiting to enter the market. This will drive ETH in fiat also up imho.

But I am also expecting the BTC pair to rise, because there is an upcoming hard fork of ETH. People will buy in to get both chains.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 06:50:16 AM
eth will be stable, btc will prevail for a short time cos of mass adoption, but in a long term, if nothing comes between, the eth will be very strong
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 06:22:40 AM
The price will increase with the new Byzantine update. I spent 50% of my votes on ETH.
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 04:57:15 AM
Take half of your ETH and invest to some new coins. It is preferable then to hold them in your wallet. Investing is a good thing to make some profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 08, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

well, right know holding is the best option, because if you see the recent price graph of ETH it looks like little fluctuation, we all know that after fluctuation the price mus rise, so wait for you moment and then sell your ETH.

If you have to use half of it to follow the potential ICO, you may get twice as much. Eth is very important in the future and I think the price of ethereum will rise along with the rise in bitcoin prices. Eth functions vary greatly from transaction costs to ICO payments. Eth even can already dikoversi with fiat.
Don’t mind but eth is the most useless coin in the crypto world so far. I don’t thinks so people really like eth. It does not have any of its own market trends, all the time it is blindly following bitcoin. Eth should be kicked out of wallet as soon as possible and buy bitcoin for eth, why to waste time on eth when you can have best for yourself?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 01:41:18 PM
I prefer you can sell your Ethereum because there are many days ago price is stable within $300.So you sell ETH and buy another good alt coin such as Waves,MGO,Ripple,NEO,Dash etc this is my personal suggestion.Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
October 07, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
I think you can join ico with half. and the other half in the wallet. future ETH. important projects that will add value to the market in the coming years. a new one is added every day. I hope it is a nice evaluation. Smiley Shocked Shocked

Yup, that's a nice sign of success of Ethereum. Future of crypto-currencies is more in Ethereum than in Bitcoin.

Selling Ethereum right now will be equivalent to crying after few years while looking at the transaction history. Smiley
Activity: 266
October 07, 2017, 06:35:00 AM
I think you should not panic. The Ethereum huge growth potential in the future. Next year it will cost over 1000$ just hold it.
Activity: 546
October 07, 2017, 06:31:04 AM
ETH value has hit tipping point with ICO today, see past 60 days https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd . But wait there might be more killer use cases; especially when we start seeing successful ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 07, 2017, 06:08:43 AM
I think it is reason hold yours ETH for your financial life.

Holding 250 ETH for now would not suggest as the market is some volatile with not much of upwards movement happening very quickly. So at this point I would suggest to sell partial of your ETH and rest you can hold so that even if at some point market falls you can buy back again those ETH at lower price and get the average of your value and some good profits by trading too.

I agree to your suggestion to holding ethereum is one of the best thing we can do especially if you have 250 Ethereum because for me this is one of the most valuable altcoins in crypto currency community. Moreover, I believe that this coin are increasing their value in the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 07, 2017, 05:51:10 AM

Holding 250 ETH for now would not suggest as the market is some volatile with not much of upwards movement happening very quickly. So at this point I would suggest to sell partial of your ETH and rest you can hold so that even if at some point market falls you can buy back again those ETH at lower price and get the average of your value and some good profits by trading too.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 05:33:13 AM
I think you can join ico with half. and the other half in the wallet. future ETH. important projects that will add value to the market in the coming years. a new one is added every day. I hope it is a nice evaluation. Smiley Shocked Shocked
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
October 07, 2017, 05:22:12 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

waw a very fantastic amount, I think having 250 eth is a very unusual thing. I strongly advise you to hold your Eth, because the end of this eth has reached 0.08-0.09 BTC, and I'm sure it will happen again.

The current supply is almost 95 million eth, how can having 250 eth be an "unusual" thing

Yes, there are many people around having a few thousand ethers in their wallet, and even here, I'm not talking about very big whales.
Having 250 Eth is not unusual or rare but it is some good amount. I did not check the value lately because I am too much into bitcoins but last time it was somewhere around 300 dollars and 250x300 is money that you cannot play with. Personally, I think it is better to convert this amount into bitcoins or at least half of them. Moreover, eth will increase definitely till the end of this year.
Activity: 89
October 04, 2017, 01:37:22 PM
Hold them for at least until after the fork, then reserve 50 for only the most promising ICO's
Activity: 220
October 04, 2017, 01:31:15 PM
Activity: 560
October 04, 2017, 01:28:59 PM
Keep in your hands and believe it ETH you have now can lead to rich conditions in the future. ETH the most successful and rich altcoin, of course we need to be part of successful person from holding it.
Activity: 195
Merit: 51
October 04, 2017, 01:17:35 PM
If it was mine, I would hold. I am sure ETH has a bright future.
For me, half of eth would like to hold and rest of wil invest...
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
October 04, 2017, 01:10:27 PM
If you do not need the money, do not sell it.
I think Ethereum will be $ 500 at the end of the year
Activity: 459
October 04, 2017, 10:27:33 AM
You should hold your stuff, I think Ethereum will makes big moves after hardfork!
Activity: 392
October 04, 2017, 10:23:58 AM
If it was mine, I would hold. I am sure ETH has a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: