Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $50000 for investment which fortfolio is best for 2018 - page 3. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Cryptocurrency investment have a risk but you can select top 10 position coins there is low risk, check market before investment in ICOs, try to buy low price the have chances profits
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hi, I am new in this field how to diversify my investment for 2018 for max prifit. Please suggest which alt coin is best for 2018. I have already having investment in bitcoin. Please suggest. I would like to go with LTC 40% ETH 30% BTCH 10% NEO 20% . Is it correct calculation. I have 60% other BTC. Plse suggest. thanks a lot for expert advices. Now I feel I have to go with LTC XMR DASH ETH apart from BTC (separate fund I have 60%). Can anybody suggest best % should I invest. I am from South asian country.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Hi, I am new in this field how to diversify my investment for 2018 for max prifit. Please suggest which alt coin is best for 2018. I have already having investment in bitcoin. Please suggest. I would like to go with LTC 40% ETH 30% BTCH 10% NEO 20% . Is it correct calculation. I have 60% other BTC. Plse suggest. thanks a lot for expert advices. Now I feel I have to go with LTC XMR DASH ETH apart from BTC (separate fund I have 60%). Can anybody suggest best % should I invest. I am from South asian country.
In your place, I would hold 90% of all the money in a bitcoin and top 10 of all altcoins, and 10% would invest in various interesting ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I would even recommend to keep 40-50% in BTC as soon as it will go into the growth phase , for the rest to buy promising altcoins from the 1st echelon .
I like this tactic, bitcoin is always a good choice because it is the strongest coin in the crypto currency market. Investing in the best altcoins can yield huge profits, so this is justifiably part of the strategy.  Smiley
Activity: 448
I would even recommend to keep 40-50% in BTC as soon as it will go into the growth phase , for the rest to buy promising altcoins from the 1st echelon .
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
if I had that kind of money, then I would have invested it in bitcoin, remember the bitcoin was once in the $ 19,000 price, and the price is now at $ 11,000 that would mean almost half of the initial price, not the possibility of bitcoin actually going through $ 20,000
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
By chooce coin that in top 10 ranking for long term investment is more safe because these coin more popular than others and they has good fundamental. Just for example if you make investment 1 years ago in 10 top ranking, now you get a lot of profit.
Activity: 434
If i have enough money as much as you have, i will probably invest 50% of it in bitcoin while the other 50 to alternate coins. For alternate coins, i will choose those coins in the top 50 with cheap price and hodl it for a year or two.
Activity: 378
You can invest in Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Dash, waves and Stratis to add in your portfolio because these coins are already established coins and these coins give you huge return in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
there is a lot of people investing in crap. They'll see when they don't make money off of what they picked.
After the rapid growth of bitcoin from last year, many altcoins found growth due to their value is decided by bitcoin's value which makes many people to think about investing into altcoins. I believe almost all the crypto investors must be having some blind investments just because of flashy advertisements. Probably they are capable of making some returns in short-term but in long term they might need to face losses.

I am always suggesting to go for bitcoin investments for any amount of capital. Because it will be giving consistent returns regardless of what will be the market situations or what will be the economical environment of world countries. If we pick only bitcoin then there will be plenty of chances for making good returns for the given time rather than struggling with some altcoins.
Activity: 182
That's been very proportional to me. you here not only focus on one coin and it will obviously be very profitable in my opinion. Your choice is almost the same as my coin fortopolio. Coin coins are very potential in the future in my opinion. stick to the coins you hold and never buy a coin at a cheap price that does not have the potential because it will make you lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
etherum,bitcoin,neo,revain,ripple   top notch
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
btc - king always , returns may be lower this year but it is much safer than others .
eth - after btc i will trust ether for my investment .
ltc - you may call it sibling of btc , faster and cheaper .
others - dash , zcash , monero .

on xrp - people love it , but i don't , bcoz it is centralized .

That is a nice stack that you have, there is a lot of people investing in crap. They'll see when they don't make money off of what they picked.
Activity: 350
btc - king always , returns may be lower this year but it is much safer than others .
eth - after btc i will trust ether for my investment .
ltc - you may call it sibling of btc , faster and cheaper .
others - dash , zcash , monero .

on xrp - people love it , but i don't , bcoz it is centralized .
Activity: 1
You should diversify to different coins.. You'll have to conduct your own due diligence though.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
I highly recommend getting into IoT Chain (ITC). They're known as the IOTA of china. Great tech and team, with lots of potential. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUQFGav30bdT1nwlBbb4bEsnqkAMVWAr2N1fV_Nh9jY/edit#heading=h.drqwrxyo9gfz

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Don't forget to invest into projects on beginning stage too. Because they will give you the biggest% of profit. Spend 10% of your investing money in to 20-30 small projects(ICO's).
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
for people who are new to crypto world with that amount of money I will advise you to buy bitcoin 60% and BTG 40% because I am sure BTG will be great in next 2 months and the price will increase rapidly from the current price .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Gaming industry always be on top, so
Check #NOVABLITZ   ICO soft cap already reached
Token sale page https://novablitz.com/   
Join telegram chat if you have any questions t.me/novablitz   
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

You can buy approx. 8000 EVN tokens (it's the last day of ICO Today - please see my signature). EVN gives you 161% ROI in weekly ETH payouts. That means if you go with suggested amount, you will be getting $250 worth of ETH every week.

Think about it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: