Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 12. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 01, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.
follow invest from an existing ico.
probably from a recommendation of your friend or your choice that you believe in.
Activity: 156
June 01, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
When the first time I invested in ETH (850$). I admit that I easily panic when I saw a crash. That is my problem in the past. But now I learned to control myself even in a big crash. Now I m HOLD
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
June 01, 2018, 05:48:06 AM
You should invest some of that ethereum into a good ICO. There is a lot of money to be made from investing in icos instead of just leaving your coins idle in your wallets doing nothing. Keep a part of it which you would be holding for the long term for the price of bitcoin to go up but make sure that you make some invesments with some of the coins to earn more
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 01, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
Hold soon you will see massive increase in ETH.

I also prefer to hold the coins and wait for its value to increase even more because every december the prices in the market are pumping up so its better to hold today and wait for the right time to sell it.
What you say is really better just hold it,
because at this time the price of ethereum itself you could say decline
so I suggest staying on hold until the end of the year
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
Wow! Congrats and advance,hold it for long time this is give you big profit soon,and i guess it will rise soon too,dont invest to other ico they say's that very promising but they scammed only your money.ethereum is the best for long term just hold!sit back and relax!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:32:39 AM
you can make investments that can be very rich with 69 ethereum in the digital currencies market. you can get a good ico with a part of money and get the subcoins with the other part.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:28:46 AM
For me, you could earn from airdrop and bounty campaigns. Airdrop is free tokens that developers gave to a certain person to be able for their project to grow. By participating in airdrop, you need to follow some of the projects guidelines for you to be eligible. In bounty, you can earn by choosing a certain campaign you'll be paid via the token that you participated with.
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 02:18:30 AM
Keep your Ethereum, then you will get big profits.
If you expect $ 200k that's too high probably my prediction, you'll get $ 100k.
Yes I know Ethereum is a strong coin and is a stable coin of value then the price of Ethereum will rise slowly.
So the profit you get does not exceed $ 200k.
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
Invest 50 percent of your ethereum in altcoins this way you can profit more specially those coins that has a big potential to grow in the next 2-3 years and then hold the rest of your eth.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 02:14:30 AM
Hold soon you will see massive increase in ETH.

I also prefer to hold the coins and wait for its value to increase even more because every december the prices in the market are pumping up so its better to hold today and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 02:12:09 AM
I advise you to invest not only in Ethereum, but also in other altcoins, as well as in Bitcoin. I think you should invest in altcoins like OMG, ADA, EOS, ripple and NEO.
Activity: 280
June 01, 2018, 02:11:57 AM
you have 56 eth in my opinion big enough amount, it can be used as investment in short or long term, when eth price of december of this year, like last year, I think you have got good profit.
by the way if I may know, you have 56 eth result from bounty hunter or invetasi your personal money? Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 01, 2018, 02:11:25 AM
I think you can easily go x 5 this year IF there is another bull run and I wish you luck. We went from 100% to 96% loss so far so I only have 4% left in value of my portfolio since January but am hoping by the end of this year to recover around 40% if the coins I am in actually get the lift they ened as they are all solid and long term projects. I do not think this year I will make what I did in January because I am not a day trader but I think that you can make a few times your money holding those big coins of course. EOS though might take some of the marketcap of Ethereum and VENCHAIN might see a rise in june once it releases the thor gas type element, so that might be one to watch and also Pundi x which will release it's first xpos to the world this month.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
June 01, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

Definitely to wait, I do not know at what price you bought the ETH, but the fact that by the end of the year it will be at the level of 1k and you are able to raise up to 70k that's for sure.
Activity: 78
June 01, 2018, 02:08:15 AM
That's a pure treasure already. You can hold it as long as you can until such time that you are already convinced with the price of Ethereum before you sell it. Ethereum is really of those alternate coins that is best being held in your digital wallet for a long time.
Activity: 331
June 01, 2018, 02:06:55 AM
If you have 69 Ethereum you better hold it now because the price is low. If you will sell it now, you will just have small amount of money. Thus, patience is really a virtue in order to gain high profit.
of course will be a loss if the sale when the market price is red. my advice, if you still have the capital, all you have to do is buy Ethereum with your own capital and save it until the price goes back up, do not worry with Ethereum the price will go up already proven Ethereum is now widely in use and the more popular the proven price Ethereum stays in over altcoin and under bitcoin.
Activity: 616
June 01, 2018, 01:51:48 AM
if you don't want to invest another altcoin, I think you must hold it and keep on eye the market
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
Invest 50 percent of your ethereum in altcoins this way you can profit more specially those coins that has a big potential to grow in the next 2-3 years and then hold the rest of your eth.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 01:47:45 AM
Yes , i think you're i the right path now, just hold it untill end of 2018 if you can. I believe you will earns around $50k by the end of this year. Ethereum actually will bounce baack after this mid year, so just hold on. Or maybe you can buy more eth now, considering it prices still low right now. And about that $200k , i dont think that you will achieve it
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 01:46:38 AM

If you think that $500 + is high enough for you then you can sell it now but I think ethereum will reach a $5000 before the end 2019 so you better hold it for now . I think it's impossible that ethereum would reach $200,000 within this year because there's a big difference with it's current value .
Pages:
Jump to: