Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 36. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.

I think you should wait and be patient with the price going up to a higher level. so you will get more.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
April 30, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
Ethereum has now would be too risky given the price of ETH are now cheaper than price when they buy it. Maybe you'll experience won't benefit if it sold now. But I think there will be a possibility of prices going up again, but You have to be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 02:53:35 PM
I think that 200 thousand you might have by August, a few options, you can wait when Ethereum will rise to 3K, can use the method to increase the Deposit, with best ICO, for example Merculet, immediately after the listing will give 300% profit.
But there's a limit to entries in, so if you don't have multiple accounts, you probably won't be able to invest all of your Ethereum. Yes, and it's probable that You will not be able to have time to send even as some of Ethereum, there are already too many who want to participate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
I think you'll be a richer person by the end of this year because of the extra money you've got from eth but you have to be patient waiting for that to happen
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
The best investment is to keep it and not to sell it. While you have not sold, you have not lost .. For today it is completely justified, those who have suffered a red market today are enriched again and accumulate their portfolios!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
Even if this project does not reach the price you need this year, then in the next it will show a much steeper result.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
Be happy Wink
Hold hold and hold
Or part of this save in the BTC and ETH and part change to promissing for you altoins
Activity: 170
April 30, 2018, 02:12:45 PM
Transfer half to the BTC and the other half to diversify your investment in a short time or trade. So, you already own two of the most powerful and important coins in the market for crypto to hold. and expand the ability to generate profit from day trade or short-term with other altcoin. ICO is also a good and interesting choice, prospects in the time the market began to recover.
Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
If you decide to hodl your etheruem, it will profit you more than converting to another coin. Your portfolio is good, hodl tight to it for some time more
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
Hold tightly your ETH, soon your portfolio will gonna blast Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
I recommend you to protect your investments as much as possible. Now the price is just starting to grow and the sale is not the best idea in the near future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 30, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
Hold and wait till the coin reaches heights. The coin has so much potential that you should not sell the coin at all until it reaches at least $2000.
Also you can use Ethereum for posting new ICOs.The coin is currently the second most popular in the market and as it gains more acceptance it can reach the potential levels of the pioneer Bitcoin as it is much more fluid and flexible. Its versatile and advanced blockchain technology allows anyone to create their own decentralised applications as well. Also it has one of the best development teams. Hence the coin will surely provide you with good profit gains.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
If I were you, I would keep them - HODL them and wait. No one has the crystal ball which will tel them that ETH will do amazing things, but on past performance I think we will see it perform very well.
Obviously your decision, and very nice to have so many Smiley
Activity: 328
April 30, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
If you have an ETH that much better you can bear to sell it because now the price of ETH again cheaper you better wait until the end of the year because like the previous year bitcoin and altcoin prices always go up at the end of the year until the beginning of the year, you better just save your eth.
Activity: 103
April 30, 2018, 01:36:39 PM
Quite an old branch, but I still answer, and congratulate a person with the fact that in a few weeks he became 2 times richer! And if you invested your ETH in other altcoins, you would be even richer. I always try to disparate my portfolio with various tokens including.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
I would advise you to invest in new projects, not in ICO, but wait until the price of tokens is more or less averaged. If the project is good and the team will work well, you can see the x2-x3-x5 and multiply your savings! Selecting several projects can reduce risks, which one of them will definitely shoot!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
It is likely that your profit may be so, but it needs the market to start growing, not lying on the bottom and sleeping, as it does now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
This is not bad money, so today you can work with them on the stock exchange, it all depends only on what profit you want to get, yet today I think it's better to do so that money brings you money in other words just take out fiat money and live some time. Otherwise you can earn several times more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
If you are not sure about any investment at the moment then I would advise you to hold your ethereum as long as possible. I think you will not regret it even after a year.
Activity: 151
April 30, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
if I have 69ETH, I will partially invest in a trusted ICO. if you get a lot of profit I will buy back ETH coins. so I do not just have 69 ETH but more than that.
Pages:
Jump to: