Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 38. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
i think you hold for at moment, i think eth will be going to up later. so if you can hold it from now you can will get better. be patient dont many things. i suggest it because i have more exprience about market, from trading or investing
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
There are so many ICOs nowdays that are not worthy to invest at all! I would advise u to stay holding 80% of your depo in ETH and BTC and the rest 20% invest in security tokens ( yes, yes exactly security tokens). I truly believe that when crypto will be regulated by the goverments security tokens with shares and devidents will be only the place for getting the profit. Thus I advise you to take a look at such security tokens as LibreCash ( stable coin) and Adgex ( infrustracture company)
I have recently checked both projects u have mentioned but they dont look like really promising for investments. LibreCash as an example will have shares for its reserve fund. Just imagine how used by the audience this token must be for the purpose of significant growth of that reserve fund!
Better to stay within BTC or ETH. IMHO
Surely ETH and BTC are the tops and 80-90% of all the deposit better to save with them BUT the rest 20-10% I would invest in the promising ICO, even if not LibreCash, then another one..There are plenty already like triggmine, let ip play, stex etc
Or other way - buying the third top coin like NEM or Ripple. it is up to everyone. ICOs are very risky thing now..I prefer to avoid them
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 30, 2018, 07:25:29 AM
WOW! Lots of Ethereum you have. Very lucky you have that much Ethereum. I'm very sure if you hold back all the Ethereum you have until the end of this year, surely the profit you get will be enormous. Because of the possibility of this year's Ethereum price will definitely be much larger than last year and even you can get as you expect.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 30, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
Hold them or buy new ICO tokens with caution. It is the best time to buy and hold so I guess thats what you should do. ETH still young in crypto and may get into huge in the near future.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.
Just hodl, cause price now will be going up and thanks to that you will be able to just earn more or if you want sell some in time that you think will be good but never sell all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
So, anyone can say that you are lucky guy! The answer is simple - just hold so long as you can. Sure i you can invest ETH to another alts, but I can recommend to hold Ethereum as most liquid coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 07:13:27 AM
if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
There are so many ICOs nowdays that are not worthy to invest at all! I would advise u to stay holding 80% of your depo in ETH and BTC and the rest 20% invest in security tokens ( yes, yes exactly security tokens). I truly believe that when crypto will be regulated by the goverments security tokens with shares and devidents will be only the place for getting the profit. Thus I advise you to take a look at such security tokens as LibreCash ( stable coin) and Adgex ( infrustracture company)
I have recently checked both projects u have mentioned but they dont look like really promising for investments. LibreCash as an example will have shares for its reserve fund. Just imagine how used by the audience this token must be for the purpose of significant growth of that reserve fund!
Surely ETH and BTC are the tops and 80-90% of all the deposit better to save with them BUT the rest 20-10% I would invest in the promising ICO, even if not LibreCash, then another one..There are plenty already like triggmine, let ip play, stex etc
Activity: 504
April 30, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

You are lucky to have such a great quantity of ETH.now you must be having considerable profit % from ETH.you must hold your ETH as today I was reading in CCN Express news that maNY economists predict ETH to hit $2500 in end of 2018,so in lieu of that you must hold your ETH  to get maximum ROI.
Activity: 48
April 30, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/30683029fb21a6befbb9522196e3c08f3103033b38e82a33cb29ae26354443280a422302.jpg
i have something near in eth, i plan to sell half of my coins in mid june, because i want some usd in my back to feel myself safer and i think it will be another market grow in this time and after that again correction and red market
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
Activity: 63
April 30, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
Diversify at first, invest to 20 different projects at least. Select some top projects like EOS, LTC, also invest in lower ones, such as LYMPO, they are solid as fuck, I like them so much, their development are strong, but they definitely have to improve on partnerships.
Activity: 147
April 30, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
I personally think you should keep half and reinvest the other half in the best ICO you can find. I think you should also be careful with this market and, so it might be better to keep some of that in the long run, and the rest of the money should only be made to work for you. I thought this would be the right idea.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
rejoice. it is very much and it is very pleasant that you have them .now the price of Ethereum continues to grow and by the end of 2018 promises to be above $ 1,000. so just be patient and wait .
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 30, 2018, 05:14:25 AM
Hold for a long time because the current ethereum is showing progress after a while ago decreased and most likely the value will continue to rise.
Activity: 195
April 30, 2018, 05:07:12 AM
Buy CRPT, the app will be launched in 2 months period and people will be able to buy everything by any crypto via post machine or internet with contactless  payment method. Its huge ...i expect x50
Activity: 25
April 30, 2018, 05:05:14 AM
just HODL and be patient
Activity: 177
April 30, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
That's a fortune you are having there. If they were mine, i'd hold them for long term purposes. ETH is a good coin that has not reached its full potential, it continues to grow as days go by and the 69ETH you are having might just be worth a fortune in future. if you are not interested in Holding then there is the option of dividing them into hold, Keep 34.5ETH, and use the other half to buy other high growth potential alts,  You may want o consider EOS, WAVES, NEO and DASH, should you decide to buy.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
April 30, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
There are many options for what to do with this amount of ETH. You can leave some part for long-term storage, part of the change for bitcoin, also you can invest in ICO projects, and increase your profits. Personally, my vision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
It would be a nice feeling to own 69 ethereums before. The stock market is now available for investment. some high-potential subcoins may be taken over the money
Pages:
Jump to: