Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 45. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 111
April 17, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
Lol the perfect number doesn't exist xD. Anyway if you really own 69 ETH there's just no reason to ask anyone what you should be doing with your ETH, just hold your ETH atleast till the market recovers that is the Ethereum process go up to like 1.5k dollars. Just don't sell your ethereum now for the love of god wait until the market recovers but sell your ethereum only after the market crosses 1.5k dollars unless necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 17, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
the problem with ETH price right now is that it is still in a bubble and also despite the drop it has not yet reached the bottom. the bigger problem is that it started a recovery (more like a dead cat bounce) so it makes it hard to do anything.
from here price may go higher a little before falling hard or it can fall down right now and you miss the chance to sell while price is still high.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
The current situation of ethereum being green means that ethereum is showing its progress slowly. So I advise you to hold the ethereum you have for a while, because ethereum may continue to rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.
if yiu want to gain more profit amd get more etjerwum then you should invest it in different types of coins so that you can gain bitcoin and pther coins
Activity: 378
April 17, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

Just hold it till December... You'll make a lot of money... But for bigger profit.. I advice you sell them all for bitcoin
.. As the price of ethereum is easily influenced by icos
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
you on the track guys this good token if you patient you can get more revenue using eth and practical more ico build using this platform maybe you must contribute on ICO is good for you see market raise again today.
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

right investment, eth will be big in my opinion. I'm still thinking it could outgrow bitcoin and become number 1 crypto per market cap. There are so many use cases for smart contract platforms, it's really the best use case for crypto so far I believe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 03:50:09 AM
ETH have future in cryptocurrency.  2018 you'll get a lot profit, maybe it can be 100, be patient, the price of ethereum is still very low, do not rush to sell it.
ETH is no doubt one of the best promising crypto coin and that it has a very bright future as well. At this very moment, things are not that much good and that the market value of ETH is not that much high. So, you need to show up little patience and that do not make any such foolish decision of selling your coins as doing so will not bring something profitable for you. Just hold your coins until things get better.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 15, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
Be patient. You don't need to do anything now, as the price of Ethereum is quite low and it has just started to increase for the past few days. I would recommend you hold it for several years and it would definitely make you rich.
April 15, 2018, 10:37:15 PM
Some experts predict the price of Ethereum will increase 1000% this year.
Ethereum price prediction is based on the number of projects built using smart contract Ethereum. The soundness of the programmers involved, and the increasing development of an industry that offers stock sales through the Ethereum token.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:37:03 PM
If i had 69 ether i would invest it in some promising ICOs or join the telegram group with trade signals and try to make more Ethereum. Also i can make a deposit in this sum on some platform like bitfinex.

I never imagine that i will have that much amount of etherium because i was stating from zero. Having that much is very surprise for me and family.
With that money, use money management would be much easier because because our capital is very big.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 10:28:17 PM
diversify and invest in few new blockchain projects like wanchain , fusion .
project based on IOT also will dominate in market .
Agree with you, but I prefer real sector so I invested in producer of fertilizers.
Activity: 176
April 15, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

Hold it and for sure it will grow. If you will wait until December, there is a possibility that it will grow even higher than you expected. So just have faith and of course be vigilant of the happenings here in cryptoworld.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
April 15, 2018, 09:50:51 PM
you should use to trade or invest in some good ICOs, so you can earn more profit than you just wait until the end of 2018
Activity: 476
April 15, 2018, 09:40:06 PM
If you want to have pasif income just hold it in afew month,  the price of ETH very possible to going up again to the $1200 . But if you want to get more profit you can use half of that for altcoin trading, but this is need skill and times to get profit. And if you trade on pair altcoin with ETH will be more safe doing short trading by take profit between 10%-30% pertrade so the amount of your ETH will increase with lower risk.
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 09:04:20 PM
Based on your screenshot, you may have $56 USD WORTH of ETH which is probably like 0.1 - 0.2 of ETH, not 56 ETH entirely. Thats not much so don't get your hopes up.

In the off chance you really do have 69 whole ETH coins then congratulations you will soon be a very wealthy man. Just hodl on to it and wait for it to rise above $2k USD. The pump should come very soon.
Activity: 168
April 15, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
I have a prediction for you. If you hold it until december, I predict the price will be $ 2,500 per Eth so your investment will rise to $ 140,000
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 08:31:33 PM
I predict the price of Ethereum in December will be equivalent to the current Bitcoin of about $ 8,000. So my peediksi your investment will increase to about $ 450,000.
Activity: 322
April 15, 2018, 08:20:16 PM
How long have you been holding him? If you've held it from the beginning of the year then you can hold it until the end of this year. And I believe the price will be close to $ 3,000. So maybe our predictions do not differ much.
Activity: 58
April 15, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
You have a few options... but first off I'd like to know when you acquired this amount of ETH? Did you get it over the course of a few years? did you purchase all of it during the end of 2017? or did you purchase recently like last month when it was extremely low? If you purchased or acquired it over the course of a few years then my advice would be to hold but you could sell at anytime since you should be making a profit. If you purchased during the end of 2017 then my advice is to hold because you'd be selling at a lose and we aren't in the business of losing money. If you purchased recently while the price has been extremely low then hold till the later half of the year to maximize your profits for sure. Now with those out of the way if you wanted to venture out into different things to help "potentially" net you more gains I'd suggest taking about 10-15% of your ETH and investing into some of the new ICO's. This way if they don't pan out you still have a substantial holding in ETH which I believe is going to be a guaranteed gainer for you.
Pages:
Jump to: