Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 46. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
diversify and invest in few new blockchain projects like wanchain , fusion .
project based on IOT also will dominate in market .

that is good idea but is that project trusted?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 08:11:08 PM
If you decide to hodl your etheruem, it will profit you more than converting to another coin. Your portfolio is good, hodl tight to it for some time more , the market gets affected anytime bitcoin is down .
If you have enough cash in fiat, just hodl and you make profit from your eth. My question is how to get such a quiet big amount of eth. Are you a miner? It is not easy to mine eth, you should have high and expensive hardware. If you are a trader, you are a master in trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 08:05:26 PM
I think you'll be a richer person by the end of this year because of the extra money you've got from eth but you have to be patient waiting for that to happen
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
April 15, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
I recommend to hold, right until any significant changes in ETH/BTC protocols.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 15, 2018, 07:57:25 PM
just hold in no time you will enjoy it.
Activity: 626
April 15, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.
Wow! That's so many eth as of now eth is $500 so I think hold it till December and when it increase eth in December I think you get big big profit. Why try to invest it to some coins so you can get earn more profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 15, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.

Good for you dude 69 ethereum is a huge amount of money if I were you I will hold it until the price back again to $1000+ if will happen soon because the market are start to recover right now or you can split it into 2 investment 50% for bitcoin and other 50% for ethereum.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
Half of the amount not to touch, and half will be purchased by promising altcoins, which have just been completed by ICO! as a rule, they are not clothed at this stage and you can buy them at very cheap prices, sometimes below the price of the ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
diversify and invest in few new blockchain projects like wanchain , fusion .
project based on IOT also will dominate in market .
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 15, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
Hold soon you will see massive increase in ETH.

Well, it already happened, it went from $360 to more than $530 in a few days from that. So i think that those $21,000 that he had at the beggining are now worth more than $36,000.. It is incredible, that is the way that holding works.
ETH will easily touch $800 in a few months from now
Activity: 29
April 15, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
how did you get 69eth? what's your cost basis in USD?
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 07:42:49 PM
Wow if you have that much amount then I will recommend you to buy more then 1 coins because dividing your portfolio at this time is the best option divide it between few coins to get good profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
First of all, dont write it on a god damn public forum  Grin Its so easy to DOXX u and do a MITM attack. But good for you. just HODL, crypto is the future and there is nothing noone can do about it  Grin Enjoy your riches and give back when u cash out.
Activity: 168
April 15, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
I think you should wait . Many analysts say that by the end of the year, Etherium will cost more than $ 2,000 . I hope they are right
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 02:40:45 AM
If i had 69 ether i would invest it in some promising ICOs or join the telegram group with trade signals and try to make more Ethereum. Also i can make a deposit in this sum on some platform like bitfinex.
Having this much number of ETH is a good thing and that it can really give you an opportunity of making a very good earning out of it. You just need to deal with the things very much carefully and that you need to make the right choice. I will suggest you go for trading but prior to that you need to learn the fundamentals of trading as this is the only thing which can help you in better way.
Activity: 13
April 14, 2018, 05:05:39 PM
You should invest it in http://www.ironhands.site
Activity: 82
April 14, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
Well played in earning and holding the coins. I appraise you for that. in my opinion you have 3 ways. 1st way is to continue to hold it until ETH price further increases. well i think right know is good way to convert those token but having a low price of bitcoin can be a problem. 2nd way is to invest those to a legit ICO it could further increase and have a much more ETH. 3rd way is the combination of the 2 ways. get the half of the ETH and invest the another half of it. that way, if your ICO is a scam or drop you can still have the half of your ETH. well i would recommend you to just hold it i think because you can earn those through working also that's why.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 14, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
We have an eth lover out here guys, give this man a hug, hold your horses, and wait for a turn of events. If you see the market now it's bearish , but soon you will find it climbing later days. See the past charts and you will understand, even Btc or Eth and most of the coins are falling, they wil lsurely find a way and bounces back and multiplied. This is the good quality of crypto funds, volatility can make you rich or even poorer in an instant, hope we go the distance.
If you have knowledge in trading you could go there, but if you have the sole purpose of holding and stay at it is. If you can spare sometime reading aobut ICOS that could give fortune sometimes. There is a lot to do with such vast amount of eth, if I had those eths then I would probably spend 10 percent on trading and leave the rest in a cold storage, waiting for it to bear the fruit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
April 14, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
Invest it to the ICO investments but make sure you are joining legit ICOs because 95% of these ICOs are scams or just created to raise funds and eventually going to abandon the investors! which is why you need to dig some informations about the people behind the ICO so that you wont get scammed or atleast the risk will be lessen.
Activity: 141
April 14, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
Hold on until the end of the year, in that case you won't lose. He has purchased a portfolio of Ethereum, burning nowhere waiting for the end of the year horror.
Pages:
Jump to: