Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do? - page 59. (Read 4116 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 10, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
Nope, that's too risky. The op currently has more than $6k. Investing in an ICO may turn out being a huge loss of money, since many icos are scamming people and others just don't get enough support to make the project increase in value. Holding ethereum is the best thing to do in the current situation. The current value can be easily tripled by simply waiting it out. Though the $200k the op expects might be just to much. I think this person will get 10 times less, but it's still a great success.
Why less? Because ethereum is not perfect in terms of security and mining is extremely unprofitable under current price and difficulty. These factors will back it off from mooning.
This kind of step would really need analysis and risk management.If he would like to increase such holdings then investing or diversifying would really be the key or the way but you should be aware on the risk involved.If you arent sure into your decisions then better hold it of for long term. Store it into cold storage and forget for years and you might see some serious profits when eth market starts to climb up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 10, 2018, 08:51:52 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.

i think it is good if you trade it. because now the price of ethereum still cheap. than you hold you better trading.
 you can start to trading in etherdelta or other exchange. so your ethereum increases. you can trade until the price of ethereum is up so you can sell it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 10, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
I think the price is low, may increase soon
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
hold it, hold it and hold it. hold it until the end of this year or until the ethereum is towering in the market. you will see what you are looking for, a huge colossal profit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 10, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
I think if you can hold 69 ETH then you're good to go but if you think you have urgent things that need money and you don't have money, then you can sell half of your ETH. but if you don't have anything to worry, then hold is the best option for you because ETH can go back to increase but we don't know yet when the time will comes. just keep hold like other members said and you will make a big money when the price increase.
Activity: 1358
April 10, 2018, 02:20:50 AM
That's big amount you invested in ETH, maybe you can earn x3 profit in december, Keep holding don't listen the FUD just believe that altcoin.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:57:18 AM
Hold it tight, hope that someday the price will rise to the moon. How can you get a lot of eth, lucky you. Wait until the next year.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 10, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
in my opinion you should hold ethereum because we already know that ethereum will be recover soon so you better hold and wait dont panic and be patient and you can earn more profit
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
I think if I had 69 ETH, then would wait about new year as now there is a stagnation in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 10, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
Do not panic and continue to HODL. This is the best thing to do in this case since Ethereum is grossly undervalued at the moment and it will rise back above $1000 once the market begins rallying again in the future. Ethereum has amazing potential thanks to its game-changing features, dedicated developers, huge community etc which will help it flourish in the future. Do not sell a single coin at the moment since you might regret it in the future. Ethereum and Bitcoin will continue to rise in value in the long term which is why I prefer HODLING these coins for the long term instead of focusing on the short term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 01:28:10 AM
I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

I advise you to continue holding if you want to have great profit in the future. At present the market is on the downward trend, the price of ETH is only $ 400, it takes time to recover and increase. I believe that in the next few months the market will be more stable and ETH price will increase, possibly at the end of this year ETH will reach $ 1200.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 10, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

Just keep holding the price at the moment are too low ($400) we cannot predict if the price can go back to $1200 or higher because the market are in down trend situation and the price of bitcoin are continue to falling down the possible trend to reach is $3k so if this will happen then the price of ethereum can go down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
Investing into other alts could also be good however that may also involve another risk. Since your coin is already eth, why not hold it and just have to patiently wait for it to pump more until it had reach the way you wanted to happen then decide later. With this, this is much safer that investing on another alts where you could not be that sure if the coin your planning to invest would not prosper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 01:18:22 AM

The digital money market is full of opportunities. 69 nice amount for eth investment. With 69 eth you can get the right subcode or enter ico. just a little research.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 01:09:41 AM
Long term hodl, I do not know when you bought them but I think that under the price of these days it will not go down. The Market is struggling to rise lately, but slowly it will come back up and eth could go back to $ 1000. I think if eth would return at that price, you should seriously consider selling

Activity: 308
April 10, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
Nope, ICO is risky and he might lose his money by investing in ico, better he invest it on good crypto, a long term one because someday it will give him huge profit, but if you dont want to invest you can hold it for a long time and see next year you will have profit from holding this ethereum. Don't invest in ICOs. Its risky. Keep on holding.
yeah, invest in  ICO is have a more risk. if you want to get more profit then you can convert it to BTC. Investment in BTC is more promising and profitable.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2018, 12:47:07 AM
Well thats good amount of cryptocurrency investment you have there. i suggest you just sell it and start real-life job as your investment. well, as long as the market go bear like these days, you should keep your profit instead let it reduce. go bacj to cryptocurrency when market going up again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
April 10, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
69 eth is a huge amount to invest in or to hodl. You hace so many option what to do mate.  First, hodl that amount of eth untill it will pump. Second is, participate in ico, there so many good projects there. Third is you can do cycling it like trading.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
i think you should hold it because it will raise up more soon and you may able to sell it and get a higher profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 12:29:39 AM
We can never know for certain if until how high eth go until the end of the year since the market has been crazy lately. Moving in, i guess it is best to hold on to your eth until it completely recovers and its value goes higher than its highest value last year but if you wish to purchase some coins to diversify your portfolio and take advantage of its low values, then go but choose the coins wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: