Pages:
Author

Topic: I have a cracking idea but know very little about crypto currencies - page 2. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have been sitting on a good idea for a few years now and would like to share the idea for comments but I'm worried that someone will do it themselves. Is there any way of protecting the idea?

Everyone thinks whatever idea they have to be some magical rocket science, but in most of the case it turns out to be something silly in true sense. Not disheartening you, maybe the one you are sitting on is a gold mine Grin You need not divulge the complete details, but can give a broad outlook and seek other's opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
I have been sitting on a good idea for a few years now and would like to share the idea for comments but I'm worried that someone will do it themselves. Is there any way of protecting the idea?

no chance. sorry to say that
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: